Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Question for talented psychics.

White Crane Feather

Let's say you walk into a coffe shop, and your talents tell you the young couple in the corner... The guy beats his girl friend and will never let her go, and the lady in front of you hates her kids and wishes they were never born, but hides it, yet still might be a danger to them.

What are you to do with that kind of information... In a buisy coffee shop?

Edited by Seeker79
  • Like 5

It's hard to know. One of the hardest lessons for any empath / psychic / telepath is that just because you get the information doesn't mean you can always do anything. It's difficult to detach from that but it has to be done. The reason why certain people stand out in crowds with 'what's going on with them' is simply to do with what they are repressing or projecting at that moment in their emotional field. In my experience those who repress / try to ignore the truth of their reality project pretty loudly and hoard on the subtle levels which is kind of ironic.

Not everyone is receptive to hearing the reality of their situation or truth and some people get very upset / defensive about it.

• Like 3

That is the exact reason that shielding is so important before you go in to public. Not to mention you can get very overwhelmed by everyone, all their feelings and at times it's hard to sort out if not impossible.

• Like 1

people have fleeting thoughts. Whats not to say you picked up on one of those and not true intent to do the acts.

• Like 1

You cannot help these people as the thoughts are your own,even if they may be true.And you know the guy next to you is going to spill his coffee all over you unless you get out of the way.(that info you can do something about).

I remember once I passed a truck on the highway, a long time ago, and just sensed abhorent evil. Truly the hairs stood up on the back of my neck! It was a freezer truck, the kind that carries frozen food. It wasn't much later on that I heard a story on the news about another hitchhiker prostitue found dead hundreds of miles from where she lived. The police had a theory that it was someone in a freezer type truck. I always listen to my 'intuition' now. That being said, you cannot just walk up to people and introduce yourself like, Hey stop beating your wife....what are you looking at, you know you hate your kids! But it is valuable information anyway...who to let in and who to leave out...of your life.

• Like 4

Good question seeker79....In response to your questions...

I go deeper still. I see if anything can be said or done to help resolve the situation.

If so, I do. If not, I don't.

It drives me crazy doing this because most of the time I really just want to lay into the c*NtZ but that wouldn't be any good for me now would it.

Most of what people are thinking is just passing jibber jabber, nothing they would act on.

Becoming more skilled seems best.

Learn discernment.

Seeing into the future helps too. See if your deflections/ alterations/ changes or re-directions will bear fruit. If so, do. If not, don't.

See if it is one of those things that has to happen. For unfortunately it seems that some things really do have to happen, free will only comes into it at the point of how we react/ respond to the events/happening.

Seeing that it is one of those things that has to happen is probably the worst, for me. Leaves me feeling quite crippled by it. The hopelessness of it all. I am still working on this one. It is no fun at all.

The art of fighting without fighting seems the best route but then it really does depend.

• Like 1

It's hard to know. One of the hardest lessons for any empath / psychic / telepath is that just because you get the information doesn't mean you can always do anything. It's difficult to detach from that but it has to be done. The reason why certain people stand out in crowds with 'what's going on with them' is simply to do with what they are repressing or projecting at that moment in their emotional field. In my experience those who repress / try to ignore the truth of their reality project pretty loudly and hoard on the subtle levels which is kind of ironic.

Not everyone is receptive to hearing the reality of their situation or truth and some people get very upset / defensive about it.

That's kind of what I was thinking. These are not random floating thoughts. It's in part not just intuition but a mixture of working with thousands of people over the years and subtle cues that I can't even explaine, mixing in with dreams from the night before. I remember all of my dreams now, it's a never ending chasm of information and relationship. I know I will see these people again, I know they will be integrated somehow. I dont know how you people deal with it. There are several sociopaths and narcisists in every store gass station or resuraunte. I will be questing in a few weeks. Four days in the wilderness. Mabey some answers then.

Good question seeker79....In response to your questions...

I go deeper still. I see if anything can be said or done to help resolve the situation.

If so, I do. If not, I don't.

It drives me crazy doing this because most of the time I really just want to lay into the c*NtZ but that wouldn't be any good for me now would it.

Most of what people are thinking is just passing jibber jabber, nothing they would act on.

Becoming more skilled seems best.

Learn discernment.

Seeing into the future helps too. See if your deflections/ alterations/ changes or re-directions will bear fruit. If so, do. If not, don't.

See if it is one of those things that has to happen. For unfortunately it seems that some things really do have to happen, free will only comes into it at the point of how we react/ respond to the events/happening.

Seeing that it is one of those things that has to happen is probably the worst, for me. Leaves me feeling quite crippled by it. The hopelessness of it all. I am still working on this one. It is no fun at all.

The art of fighting without fighting seems the best route but then it really does depend.

There is some good stuff there blue star thank you .... By the way "fighting without fighting"???? Do I know you?

Also why is it always so damned negative?

I feel like people are placed in our lives for a reason, you never know when or how you will affect someone and it is important to always stay in a positive atmosphere (which I call faith atmosphere or prayed up) and if you are called upon to do or say something you will be equipped to do so. We cannot save the world but we make a difference in it even in places like coffee shops. Say you were led to say something whether direct or indirect, they may be defensive but it may get them thinking as well. Or maybe you arent led to do something but being aware of the situation proves helpful in some other way down the line..

Edited by SpiritWriter
  • Like 1

Also why is it always so damned negative?

Being a person of light it just seems that way. The negative sticks out where the positive feels normal to you.

• Like 1

Yep, I agree with you there, Leah G

....There are many reasons as to why It seems so negative:-

Because it is offensive to you, It jars..... If it pleased you, it wouldn't shout so loud. It has a rub, friction and all that discord. It doesn't exactly come from a still, calm, quiet place now does it. It is clunky stuff.

Maybe you do know me, not sure, it's hard to say. Oh, OK! Yes, I think so but it's complicated... That another topic.

I have found there to be a big difference between playing and practising what I call, the red lorry, yellow lorry games..... To this ramped up stuff. What I mean by the red lorry yellow lorry game is guessing what colour car will pass next or what will this or that will do next.

This is why we have to do so much more personal development work to address our own stuff because of these skills, if you see what I mean???? To be able to handle it.

It's not easy work but it does seem to be part of the course.

• Like 1

I dont know how you people deal with it. There are several sociopaths and narcisists in every store gass station or resuraunte. I will be questing in a few weeks. Four days in the wilderness. Mabey some answers then.

You're not alone in what you are going through, and i don't know how I or others deal with it sometimes either. These last few months have been very overwhelming with the shifts going on, with all sorts of things being peeled back, exposed and released.... Mass consciousness is very wounded and in desperate need of healing and letting go, and many are just starting to realise that, every soul who carries wounds or feels wounded ( don't we all? ) can't really escape the denial of that anymore or get away with deluding the self. I believe that all we're meant to do is heal ourselves or whatever attaches to us from our ancestral lines, and then the collective will automatically heal as a result. It's all back to the sacred meanings of going deep within, inner self, inner work and not trying to manipulate the external to bandaid everything.

I have had to step back from my usual contributions as i can't deal with the external feedback loops anymore if one should call them that. Shielding just doesn't cut it, and I'm being forced to develop and find a new way because I have become very aware in whatever level of awareness this is happening in, that everything said or done has immediate effects and waves. It's like receiving an electric shock for everything a person disagrees or projects onto you with negative thoughts/emotions. Even by those unconsciously aware. People are literally projecting, reacting and mirroring off one another to such a degree that it's like being in a bad astral projection/dream that you can't just wake up out of.

I'm sure there is a reason for this and perhaps a little insight into how we are meant to evolve and cope with the relationship of so much discord/awareness now in the same 'sphere' - the veil for what it's worth is thinning by the day and part of me is dreading that because while it unlocks our potential on many levels (many more people will be awaking and feeling their awareness develop) part of me wonders if we are ready to accommodate it. I'm also wondering why those of us who have been ahead of the game for so long so to speak aren't coping so well right now, but starting to get some answers as surely those at the forefront need help too to start upping what the game is throwing at us.

I did discover something significant however, at least for me, during a meditation and since i had it adjusted it has helped me tremendously. You know about chakras right ? well this something that goes step further but now knowing what i do from what i have experienced i would say this is more important and relevant in the now - That is the hara lines and hara centres - look them up, study them, practise aligning them in your meditations or projections. You have the ability to see the body, so use it to mend and push out the distortion in your hara lines and centres and align yourself from your 9th chakra all the way through to the core of the earth. It will take you 5 mins to see where they are and understand them from a google source, then take it into your own meaning and go sort it out. I can tell you that once you experience a misalignment, everything you will read about that is true. You can't shield, you are open to psychic attack, you feel worn down constantly, your will to live, your stamina and sense of self, everything is depleted. Im very thankful for what i received during that meditation as straightening these out has been the most simple and amazing fix i have ever experienced. And i feel like if others are struggling too right now, then i should share this. It makes sense that distortions can happen with all the shifting lately.

• Like 1

You're not alone in what you are going through, and i don't know how I or others deal with it sometimes either. These last few months have been very overwhelming with the shifts going on, with all sorts of things being peeled back, exposed and released.... Mass consciousness is very wounded and in desperate need of healing and letting go, and many are just starting to realise that, every soul who carries wounds or feels wounded ( don't we all? ) can't really escape the denial of that anymore or get away with deluding the self. I believe that all we're meant to do is heal ourselves or whatever attaches to us from our ancestral lines, and then the collective will automatically heal as a result. It's all back to the sacred meanings of going deep within, inner self, inner work and not trying to manipulate the external to bandaid everything.

I have had to step back from my usual contributions as i can't deal with the external feedback loops anymore if one should call them that. Shielding just doesn't cut it, and I'm being forced to develop and find a new way because I have become very aware in whatever level of awareness this is happening in, that everything said or done has immediate effects and waves. It's like receiving an electric shock for everything a person disagrees or projects onto you with negative thoughts/emotions. Even by those unconsciously aware. People are literally projecting, reacting and mirroring off one another to such a degree that it's like being in a bad astral projection/dream that you can't just wake up out of.

I'm sure there is a reason for this and perhaps a little insight into how we are meant to evolve and cope with the relationship of so much discord/awareness now in the same 'sphere' - the veil for what it's worth is thinning by the day and part of me is dreading that because while it unlocks our potential on many levels (many more people will be awaking and feeling their awareness develop) part of me wonders if we are ready to accommodate it. I'm also wondering why those of us who have been ahead of the game for so long so to speak aren't coping so well right now, but starting to get some answers as surely those at the forefront need help too to start upping what the game is throwing at us.

I did discover something significant however, at least for me, during a meditation and since i had it adjusted it has helped me tremendously. You know about chakras right ? well this something that goes step further but now knowing what i do from what i have experienced i would say this is more important and relevant in the now - That is the hara lines and hara centres - look them up, study them, practise aligning them in your meditations or projections. You have the ability to see the body, so use it to mend and push out the distortion in your hara lines and centres and align yourself from your 9th chakra all the way through to the core of the earth. It will take you 5 mins to see where they are and understand them from a google source, then take it into your own meaning and go sort it out. I can tell you that once you experience a misalignment, everything you will read about that is true. You can't shield, you are open to psychic attack, you feel worn down constantly, your will to live, your stamina and sense of self, everything is depleted. Im very thankful for what i received during that meditation as straightening these out has been the most simple and amazing fix i have ever experienced. And i feel like if others are struggling too right now, then i should share this. It makes sense that distortions can happen with all the shifting lately.

Thank you for the information about hara lines. I have never heard of them, but will definitely look them up.

I want to expand on something that you touched on in your last post.

These last few months have been very overwhelming with the shifts going on, with all sorts of things being peeled back, exposed and released.... Mass consciousness is very wounded and in desperate need of healing and letting go, and many are just starting to realise that, every soul who carries wounds or feels wounded ( don't we all? ) can't really escape the denial of that anymore or get away with deluding the self....all the shifting lately...

I knew this was going to happen...not because of any psychic abilities but because I just know how people are...I'm talking about the Glorified Hollywood Hype over 2012. What I and others have known for years prior to anyone else talking about 2012 was the true and deeper understanding of the Myan's calendar. The end of the world and apocolypse are always good media draws. And of course, the world didn't end and apocolypse didn't come...but something very significant did in fact happen...and it was and is totally missed by most.

The Myan calendar was telling a story of Man. The story was/is The End of an Age. Every attempt by those who sought to enlighten were thwarted by those who sought to profit instead. As Spring comes this becomes a more pointed analogy...if you can think of the seasons as Ages. There is always a very destructive period when the seasons change. As spring approaches we know that there will be tornados, storms of all varieties as the seasons struggle for dominance. But the end is always the same...Spring comes, Summer comes, Autumn comes, and yes Winter reigns again. The Ages of Man are somewhat the same. 2012 marked the end of an Age. Mass consciousness is very wounded and in desperate need of healing and letting go. We are in a transistion period between two ages...expect destruction. But...and I'm not trying to scare or warn anyone...the destruction of this turbulence very well may be Apocolyptic. Sometimes, there is no other way for the Universe to purge the Planet...it really depends upon us. Regardless...it REALLY depends upon us...and what I mean literally is...it depends upon ME. Not ME to save Mankind...but ME to save ME. The best way I have found so far of understanding that is to witness the Palm Trees during a hurricane as opposed to Pine Trees in a hurricane. And the only way really to be a Palm Tree is to understand and limit the role of false definitions that the world places on us and that we place on ourselves. In essence, limiting our Ego and becoming the AM of I AM instead of the I.

If anyone is still reading...what is happening all around us is the evolution of Man from the self-centered, selfish, murdering beast that is...to the Enlightened Golden Creature that will emerge from the Infinite Pool of Potential. The last Age of this kind was what we call Atlantis. But the process of Enlightenment of a species is always slow...and comes after great destruction.

Anyway, bLu3, that really struck a chord with me and I will now resume my normal activities...as soon as I google Hara Lines. :)

Edited by joc
  • Like 2

Let's say you walk into a coffe shop, and your talents tell you the young couple in the corner... The guy beats his girl friend and will never let her go, and the lady in front of you hates her kids and wishes they were never born, but hides it, yet still might be a danger to them.

What are you to do with that kind of information... In a buisy coffee shop?

When you really have a strong premonition that you can do something about, that comes at the same sometimes. Brings to mind two that happened to me at a fast food place. The victims seemed to be calling out to anyone and I had very vivid daydreams or visions what ever you want to call it. It was overwelming with emotions although all seemed quite well outwardly.

I saw a woman I didn't know and l could see a husband beating and cussing at her. She visited every day so it was easy, I gave her a flyer for a local domestic violence shelter, but I also gave it to several other ladies after and said to them, if you know anyone who needs help please give this to them, one asked if I worked there and I said no I work at so and so. Several weeks later she came to me at work and said she was going to get a divorse and move to another town. She hadn't left him because she knew of no place to go that would protect her through the divorce. Happy ending.

The other one was not a good ending. It was a little girl who walked away from her mom to go to the restroom. I followed and she told me she used to stay with grandma but not she lives with her mom now. I asked does she treat you like grandma and she said no, she burns my fingers on the stove when I'm bad! I got her name and someone later told me who her mom was and were she lived. I called the sherriff and he said she was already brought in on charges but it's hard to prove but he would keep an eye out. Well the girl, ended up a statistic a year later beaten and burned with scalding water in a tub. Sometimes you think you can help but you can't :(

Having magic powers must be so cool.

No magic involved it's just intuition and everyone has it

It's just a matter of whether you want to learn to develop enough to use it

Edited by White Unicorn
  • Like 2

It dosnt have to be magic. the mind is very powerful. The subconscious mind can communicate with the concious and is more brilliant than you ever imagined. We all have Einstein mixed with a Sherlock Holmes back there talking to us, you only have to learn how to listen. That's one theory.

The other is that is that it is quite clear that on quantum levels there really is no separation. We are all bound together in most spacial dimensions.

• Like 1

It's about "using your mind" far beyond what science tells us we can or can't .....try it sometime...you might be amazed! To connect to others around you!

btw... just my opinion

• Like 2

You got to learn from Jonny Smith first (The Dead Zone tv series). People are connected, you can save one life, but you can't save all life. You can save the girl from the beating guy, but that guy will marry other girl who would be end up beating. That's how life works. Human is not ready to receive divination power and decide who to die, who to live.

You also need to act carefully, you don't just walk in there and say "hey, i'm a psychic, this guy will beat you to death!" because you'd be beaten to death first.

Saving one person is not just to tell him the danger ahead and let him deal with it alone, the solution is to remove the evilness, by either change one personality or to put them in prison