Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

X-Files

JesusFreakGS

Hi all! I'm  not a regular X-Files watcher, but I watched an episode (a repeat) a little bit ago. It was the one about the guy who gets abducted by aliens and gets holes drilled in his teeth and stuff... he takes some people hostage in the building and Mulder goes in as a medic. Anyway, the abductee is like insane or something and he breaks out of the hospital and he goes to Scully's house and looks inside the window and.... it's to be continued! Unfortunately, I didn't get to see the continuation... does anyone know what happened in the next part?

Adam

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SpaceyKC

• JesusFreakGS

• Loonboy

• odinsupreme

Yeah, sure do, Adam.

Scully gets abducted by Dwayne Barry, gets kept in the trunk of his car, while he goes to rendezvous with the aliens who are abducting him on a regular basis...

Meanwhile Mulder uses his spooky mind to work out where they are going and intercepts them...

Only he's too late and the aliens take Scully instead of Dwayne.

Hope that helps...

• 4 months later...

Errie thought here, the X-Files shall end :'( permanitly in May of this year, finishing their 9th season, so far without Mulder being on of the main characters.  But it was that way during the eight season also, so, basically the eight season was the X-Files downfall, either that or when they stopped using the Aliens as their main "Enemy".

Farv M Larion

(I am by the way a regular X-Files fan and or watcher, being that I own the first four seasons of the X-Files on DVD, and have every episode taped, including the movie on DVD.  But than again, this probably doesn't make any difference to any here.)

When it began i used to watch it religiously but i lost interest after the third or fouth season i'm afraid.

I have been a fan since it's beginning, and still enjoy it, although I must say it's not what it used to be.

Homer[glow=color,strength,width]

Stu, me too.  

We would all get together with a load of beer every week to watch it when it first started.  Now I never see it - it's lost it's magic.  For a while back there though, it was X-everything...

:)

I have to agree with some here, the X-Files lost their, well, their style.. Mulder went completely paranoid, Scully also and well, there were no scary things anymore. Always the Government..

The first episode I ever saw was the one with a green guy who could crawl true the sewer, he had to eat lever and opther organs to stay alive when he went into a deep sleep..

The best part I ever saw was the one in the forrest where there are Bacteria that can't stand the light.

Odin Supreme 8)

I must admit that the first series was great, mainly because it believable.

After that the plots went from bad to worse and I stopped watching when just about everybody was being abducted by aliens.

• 1 month later...

I watch the X-files allmost ever time it's  broadcasted. In the Netherlands it's not so often broadcasted, and that should be changed...

I have watched the X-Files since the beginning also.    Even though it's going through a slow and painful death,  at least we will see a decent ending with some answers to our questions,  unlike many great shows that were simply cancelled.  Being a shipper,  I'm happy to hear that they will bring Mulder back for the finale.  I agree that they lost the sparkle when they stopped showing the MOTW!  They really had some wild ones!  I liked the one with the teenagers who found that cave,  where they were able to speed up their movements!!   Well,  we should have at least one more movie to look for forward to!   :sa   :sd

Long live Spooky Mulder!   ;D

• 3 months later...

[blue]

When the X Files is good it's excellent. When it's bad, it's utter crap.

Good episodes:

Darkness Falls (little green insects in forest with cocoons)

The Erlyenmeyer Flask (guy with green blood, Deep Throat gets shot, Scully finds alien baby embryo)

The one with the werewolves...

All of the above are in my humble opinion....  ;D

[/blue]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Hi im new here! Woo! Im from ~England

I love the x files. I would love there to be a complete rerun of the whole show. Although im yet to see series 9. The BBC Have ruined the show in my opinion by not broadcasting it and then not telling anyone about it when it comes back on. Thats how people lose interest.

Cant wait for the second movie. Although it wont happen. A second computer game in FMV would be great.

Hi Shaun!   :st

You're welcome as our guest,  but why not join up?  There's lots of surprises in store for you!   :sf   ;D

And you can go to the X-Files official website at:

http://www.thexfiles.com/main_flash.html

(They even have a tv schedule for your area)

And I'm almost positive there's going to be a 2nd movie (maybe in 2003).   ;)

KC

Cheers SpaceyKC

I have now joined up! I wasnt sure that I could at first, until after my first post.

Just trying to track down the EArly Season Box sets for Region 2. I have em all on tape but I need them on DVD. Must have a superb picture for a superb show!

http://basikworld.tripod.com/

• 2 months later...

:sa "Oh! The X-Files!"   :sa

I liked those series, especially the first season (the most amazing) before it got to involved with UFO mad stories...

My favorite one is when in a small town (can't remember the name!) a demon embodies a woman teacher to punish those who's summoned him...Brrr frightening! :s9

And what was yours???

One of my favorites was the one where Mulder convinces Scully to meet him at a haunted house - right before Christmas,  and a couple of former tenants keeps them from leaving!  

Another one is where Mulder finds a genie  who lets him have 3 wishes!  I love the ending!!   :s1

I like the episode which was presented like a comic book story about a "monster" that was accused of murdering his own father.

It was made entirely in Black and White - certainly one of the most unusual and original episodes of the X-Files.

:sk

SaRuMaN,

I know that one, is really great! The first episode I have ever seen was the one where there was this green man who had to eat liver and hart of people to survive his sleep of 31 years. That was also a great episode.

The best is the one where the are in a forrest and there is a bacteria of some kind that came out of the ancient trees. The bacteria is affraid of the light, really great! :sk

Odin

• 1 month later...