Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nodding disease and Joseph Kony connection

ozziemate

For all you paranormal investigators out there:

Any one wishing to do a little paranormal investigation try the following:

research and have a read preferably in sequence:

It is to do with the dreadful "Nodding Disease afflicting 1000's of children on the Norhern Ugandan Border with Southern Sudan, Africa, and a possible psychic/spiritual connection to psychotic Joseph Kony who believes he is God and is wanted by the International criminal court for crimes against humanity. [children especially]

for an example of nodding disease

[media=]

[/media]

and search for more info as you need to.

Note that the use of spiritualism, witch craft, Hoodo etc are common place in this part of the world.

The only thing you have to keep in mind as you make your notes is that to presume a strong psychic connection is "possible" to see the patterns necessary to form an opinion.

With out making this presumption the patterns will not be seen or considered.

I do not wish to prejudice your research/input by posting my own findings so we shall see what you all come up with [ if you chose to take it on...]

Edited by ozziemate

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nodding_disease

O. volvulus, a nematode, is carried by the black fly and causes river blindness. In 2004, most children suffering from nodding disease lived close to the Yei River, a hotbed for river blindness, and 93.7% of nodding disease sufferers were found to harbour the parasite — a far higher percentage than in children without the disease.

Ozziemate,

It sounds like one theory is that it's caused by this parasite.

What is your theory?

Auramyst, I am sorry, but you are going to have to dig a bit deeper than that before I can take your interest seriously enough to warrant a proper discussion. First paragraph of a wiki article is a tad uhm.....indicative of interest if you know what I mean. [ chuckle]

Gotta remember that Joseph Kony is accused of kidnapping/abducting/torturing/mutilating over 104,000 children in the region of this disease.he has an arrest warrant issued by the International Criminal Court for numerous [34?] counts of crimes against humanity...he also is a spiritualist who "talks " to a number of spirits daily and so on....it is actually facinating once you get into it and I might add terribly tragic as well.

Edited by ozziemate

Nooodlingh is grabbing catfish with your fist naked. There usually in mudholes in the bank of the river.

Auramyst, I am sorry, but you are going to have to dig a bit deeper than that before I can take your interest seriously enough to warrant a proper discussion. First paragraph of a wiki article is a tad uhm.....indicative of interest if you know what I mean. [ chuckle]

Gotta remember that Joseph Kony is accused of kidnapping/abducting/torturing/mutilating over 104,000 children in the region of this disease.he has an arrest warrant issued by the International Criminal Court for numerous [34?] counts of crimes against humanity...he also is a spiritualist who "talks " to a number of spirits daily and so on....it is actually facinating once you get into it and I might add terribly tragic as well.

Ozziemate,

Do not assume to know what I have and have not researched about the nodding disease.

I happen to have several interesting references that you did not mention in your first post. I have several ideas and I mentioned one of the more prevalent theories.

I was trying to open a dialogue to discuss various theories.

I do not care to be patronized or lectured on what you presume to know about me.

Good luck with your discussion.

When the "Ball" is more impotant than the "Man" then and only then may a worth while discussion take place...

"This is not a competition" someone famous once said.

Children are actually dying and you wish to accuse me of patronising you.

You post a one liner direct copy and paste from a wiki artcle that you failed to read properly as the issue of Black fly [Parasitic, bacterial and viral infection] was decidedly debunked by the doctors, WHO etc as unfounded years ago and expect me to take your post seriously. You stated that you had researched and you obviously hadn't.

And note : "That the world will attempt to hide any "occult" evidence due to it's inherant fear of anything that provides proof of psychic connectivity" and will mask any such evidence along the way, deliberately at times and quite instictively at others." so of course Black fly theory gets the head lines...

At the moment the only published reason children are recovering is because "they were given fortified foods by a 7th Day advent. league from the USA.

Given that the condition meant that food consumption brought on symptoms and food could not be consumed adequately, this is a rather incredible and obviously needed attempt to keep the actual cause of nodding disease from being properly investigated.

You obviously made presumptions about me before you posted and possibly you could attempt to presume again...

I am more than happy to enter into a discussion with you if you are prepared actually enter into a discussion and not a competition.

The Nodding disease/Kony connection once found is enough to send a signifciant chill down any ones spine as it strikes at the very heart of what we humans take for granted.

Are you prepared to retract your original assessment:

Ozziemate,

It sounds like one theory is that it's caused by this parasite.

and start again?

Edited by ozziemate

Children are actually dying and you wish to accuse me of patronising you.

Children are dying and you're playing games patronising people on this forum and asking them to research the things you refuse to say in plain language.

If anyone is at fault for people dying here, it's YOU, as you seem to enjoy toying with people about such a serious subject.

Say what you want to say. No-one is impressed by newbies who sign up to forums and tease people by offering tidbits, and then patronising people by mocking their lack of knowledge of something the newbie refuses to divulge information about.

As the old Internet saying goes, put up or shut up.

• Like 3

Children are dying and you're playing games patronising people on this forum and asking them to research the things you refuse to say in plain language.

If anyone is at fault for people dying here, it's YOU, as you seem to enjoy toying with people about such a serious subject.

Say what you want to say. No-one is impressed by newbies who sign up to forums and tease people by offering tidbits, and then patronising people by mocking their lack of knowledge of something the newbie refuses to divulge information about.

As the old Internet saying goes, put up or shut up.

uhm so what part of this quote for the OP can't you understand?

I do not wish to prejudice your research/input by posting my own findings so we shall see what you all come up with [ if you chose to take it on...]

and I am not here to impress...or play ego games either...

I posed a Paranormal research idea for members to get into if they choose to or not...and to see if any genuine interest in collaborative paranormal research is possible.

Your post and the one before is suggesting that this is not possible....however we shall wait and see..

There are no doubt many psy talented people on this board who may after seeing the nodding disease/Kony videos be able to see what possibly may be happening to the children using their 6th sense(s) and what ever knowledge of the spiritual they may already have. for me to prejudice the research may stop those persons who can see the issue from getting involved.

As an aside and counter to your newbie remark... one thing is guaranteed to push that newbie post count through the roof and that is ego game play and fighting... so by all means go for it.

Edited by ozziemate