Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

North Koreas 28 State Approved Hairstyles

Simbi Laveau

You will find throughout history various societies have regulated dress and hair. Russia made beards forbidden when it was trying to Westernize. Fashion itself first began in France. Soon after a German followed suit but the villagers were against it. They arrested him and made him promise never to wear clothes that way again in the style of the French. He agreed but did so anyways so they just killed him.

If you are trying to make N Korea look backward by talking bad about them that is not going to go anywhere but a dead end. Try learning why they do what they do and our own role in that.

I might not agree with N Korea but pretending we are all high and mighty or better is not exactly accurate.

Edited by Leave Britney alone!

It must be nice living in a society where you don't have to make any decisions for yourself, right?

• Like 3

You will find throughout history various societies have regulated dress and hair. Russia made beards forbidden when it was trying to Westernize. Fashion itself first began in France. Soon after a German followed suit but the villagers were against it. They arrested him and made him promise never to wear clothes that way again in the style of the French. He agreed but did so anyways so they just killed him.

If you are trying to make N Korea look backward by talking bad about them that is not going to go anywhere but a dead end. Try learning why they do what they do and our own role in that.

I might not agree with N Korea but pretending we are all high and mighty or better is not exactly accurate.

:passifier: You have got to be kidding?????

Do you realize these people worship the kim jung family as divine beings? Are you going to tell me that since societies in the past did the same that there is nothing wrong with it? lean a little to the right before you fall over and hurt yourself buddy.

• Like 3

:passifier: You have got to be kidding?????

Do you realize these people worship the kim jung family as divine beings? Are you going to tell me that since societies in the past did the same that there is nothing wrong with it? lean a little to the right before you fall over and hurt yourself buddy.

Thanks . I didn't want to say it .

I mean it is the 21st century . Even woman in Iraq can have the hairstyle of their choice .it just has to be covered with a burlap sack .

• Like 3

If they didn't pretend to worship the Kim Jung family they would probably be put in front of a firing squad. It doesn't pay to be a individual in North Korea. Not even with your hair style.

• Like 1

If anyone had any doubts that the leaders are completely bonkers then this should settle it.

• Like 1