Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Would you visit North Korea?

Queen in the North

I have no desire to visit that oppressive, opium smoking/trafficking regime.

yep, all those drugs, I would not be interested in any trips they are offering.

You'd be better off going to Slough......It's a shorter journey and the tourist attractions are about the same as Pyong Yang!

I'd never pass up an opportunity to vist any place. Would I go out of my way to pay for and go there on purpose? Hmmm, probably not, there are other places I'd like to see first. However, if a business trip arose, or a friend wanted a travel partner, or something specific like that came up... yes, I would go. I would want to see it with my own eyes even knowing that what I was being shown wasn't necessarily the "truth".

Aye, you can still get a feeling of just what extent they are going to, to keep things hidden from you, as well as a good look on their attitutes in general. It's not something you can just read in the newspapers, not usually.

I say good, let the former degenerate b-ball player move to North Korea if he likes it so much. It will just mean one less asshole in my country.

And to answer the original question, no.

I say good, let the former degenerate b-ball player move to North Korea if he likes it so much. It will just mean one less asshole in my country.

And to answer the original question, no.

Who are you talking about?

My brother's going on holiday to North Korea later this year.

My brother's going on holiday to North Korea later this year.

Any particular reason?

I would go if was completley free.

• Like 1

If it were completely free you'd probably never come out :P (by the way, long time no see!)

I'd like to visit just to see if our governments and media are telling us as much BS about North Korea as they did with Iraq... before we bombed the hell out of Iraqi men, women and little children.

• Like 1

I'd like to visit just to see if our governments and media are telling us as much BS about North Korea as they did with Iraq... before we bombed the hell out of Iraqi men, women and little children.

they're all Mad & Evil, didn't you know?

• Like 1

Any particular reason?

It's just somewhere he fancies going.

I'm going to Egypt in September to see the pyramids and the sphynx and cruise down the Nile to the Valley of the Kings. I can't wait.

Edited by TheLastLazyGun
  • Like 1