Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ghost pic? prove , just taken !

WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

post-127304-0-54549900-1362439809_thumb.post-127304-0-47480100-1362439459_thumb.my cousin his new house.. took a picture an hour ago ..after that he cleaned up ! 2nd picture he just take ! but nothing on it , only his own reflection ,

if that is not a ghost then i dont know what it is ! ah

Edited by WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

What?! I see no people, alive or dead, in either pic :no:

• Like 5

post-127304-0-54549900-1362439809_thumb.post-127304-0-47480100-1362439459_thumb.my cousin his new house.. took a picture an hour ago ..after that he cleaned up ! 2nd picture he just take ! but nothing on it , only his own reflection ,

if that is not a ghost then i dont know what it is ! ah

What? Where? Who? maybe open the pictures in paint and draw a circle around the "ghost"?

the 2nd picture .. on the left ! there is that dark figure !

nice kitchen

• Like 3

The only dark figure I see is the reflection of the person taking the photo in the 1st picture...

• Like 1

What?! I see no people, alive or dead, in either pic :no:

if you dont see a ghost figure i can understand it ! but if you dont see my cousin reflection.. in the middle . than you really should go and check your eyes !

Still see no indication of any 'ghost'. All I see the second photo is some lens glare which looks to be caused by sudden movement of the photographer.

Other than that..nothing.

The only dark figure I see is the reflection of the person taking the photo in the 1st picture...

sorry the first pic should be displayed as the 2nd pic !

I guess I need to get my eyes checked.

• Like 1

Still see no indication of any 'ghost'. All I see the second photo is some lens glare which looks to be caused by sudden movement of the photographer.

Other than that..nothing.

lens glare ? only that spot? behind the boxes in front of that wood piece? watch carefully you will see that it cant be a lens glare !

Do you mean this?

yups thats it !

I see what you mean, but I really had to squint to find that, and was desperately looking for anything that vaguely looked like a figure. It just looks kinda blurry, sorry.

well anyway ... he just bought that house !so i told him , from now on to take pictures everyday .. i am hoping to come across the same figure again ! .. then i ll have solid proof ? but its up to you guys to believe it or not !

some might still say its photoshoped ! i m not saying names '' kipperphoenix'' now be patient and wait for more pictures to come !

i m so scared now . i m not sure i wanna go to visit him in that house lol !

It certainly is an odd shadow. How many people were there at the time the photo was taken?

Oh, and if he's going to take pictures every day, ask him to take two pictures (one right after the other) for comparison purposes. It will help to show if something is in one but not in the other.

First picture is the reflection on the glass door of the photographer.

Second... exif says it is tampered, something to do with facebook.

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 1

well anyway ... he just bought that house !so i told him , from now on to take pictures everyday .. i am hoping to come across the same figure again ! .. then i ll have solid proof ? but its up to you guys to believe it or not !

some might still say its photoshoped ! i m not saying names '' kipperphoenix'' now be patient and wait for more pictures to come !

i m so scared now . i m not sure i wanna go to visit him in that house lol !

Oh hai.

That's not a shadow figure in the photo, you can tell. I've seen pictures of shadow figures, they're usually wispy or a full on solid figure. This is just some black blob that could've easily been added in with Photoshop or any other photo editor.

But, I'm prepared to eat my words if you and/or your cousin can provide more/better photos of the figure.

Reflection Bro of the Photographer

Oh, and if he's going to take pictures every day, ask him to take two pictures (one right after the other) for comparison purposes. It will help to show if something is in one but not in the other.

o yeah offcours thankx ..