Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Snipers deployed to tackle giant mutant rats

Saru

"What about the R.O.U.S.s"

"Rodents Of Unusual Size? I don't think they exist."

• Like 4

This sounds like laughable propaganda,mutant rats due to radiation, correct me if I'm wrong but aren't there a few countries trying to invade Iran under the presence of irans nuclear bomb production? Theres a major American City with rats such as these... You can buy these giant rats as pets, but I guess all of Iran is covered with rat mutating radiation due to their nuclear bombs, let's invade,but this time I hope we do find weapons of mass destruction not just their oil wells...

Swamp rats are bigger. :gun:

The time has come when master splinter shall assemble the Mutant Ninja Turtles and also fight off threats from Dimension X.

Sounds like a made for Sci Fy movie. Debbie Gibson will play the part of a TV news reporter on the story of a lifetime and David Hasselhoff is the gruff but lovable rat hunter.

Ratings gold!

• Like 2

I can hardly imagine what the next level of evolution will be for the cat.

One of my cats was four feet long. My vet asked if he was part bobcat . I said not to my knowledge

Coming Soon to a Theater Near You....Teenage Mutant Ninja Rats!

RatZilla :D

• Like 1

Iam shocked they did not blame the usa for sending the rats lol

Their definition of 'huge' is usually not very impressive. I always get excited to see 'giant rats', but they're never as big as cats or anything. My dream is to have a pet rat thats as big as a cat so he can run around the house w/o a cage and snuggle on my lap and use a litter box :(

Seriously this would be fun thing to do, go on rat hunting duty.

Perhaps this is a Biblical Plague on the Iranians;

is this an honest assumption or a bad, bad joke?

So Tehran is radioactive?

I am glad to see their Nuclear program safety standards are top notch.

• Like 1

I think Dennis Rodman should visit Iran. He could take care of this with his new Korean buddy.

• Like 1

"We use chemical poisons to kill the rats during the day and the snipers at night."

Death by anthrax to those rats and pesky night snipers! :-p

This sounds like laughable propaganda,mutant rats due to radiation, correct me if I'm wrong but aren't there a few countries trying to invade Iran under the presence of irans nuclear bomb production? Theres a major American City with rats such as these... You can buy these giant rats as pets, but I guess all of Iran is covered with rat mutating radiation due to their nuclear bombs, let's invade,but this time I hope we do find weapons of mass destruction not just their oil wells...

This is exactly what I was thinking. Somebody got ahold of a bunch of African Pouched Rats and they got loose or something and started a breeding colony, just like in Florida.

http://www.google.co...img.xteRUxZ4rps

That, or the Giant Rat of Sumatra has started migrating.

Edited by Oniomancer

wcturnersr you got Iran all wrong, they are not the suicide bomber types, they are Shiite and are more known for honor killings and street crane hangings of rapists, homosexuals and even raped women. Yeah I myself am muslim and am ashamed at the extremist one's but Iran is like it's own weird secluded nation and doesn't due that stuff Afghans or Iraqi's do.