Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Couple's mutual obsession with Star Wars

Still Waters

A married couple's mutual obsession with Star Wars has led to an out-of-this-world romantic adventure.

Red and Jonny Evans, a thirty-something couple from Caledonia, Ontario, began taking pictures of themselves wearing the iconic stormtrooper helmets when they married in 2006 at Niagara Falls.

Since tying the knot, they have continually updated their collection of photographs with a sci-fi twist, snapping everywhere from a beach vacation to doctor's office and modern art gallery.

http://www.dailymail...rmtroopers.html

Wow, never thought that a TV series could help a couple be more happy. :su

Would have been even better if they wore the complete outfits instead of just a helmet.

Sorry the checked shirt, suit and tie or santa outfit, its just missing that 'special' star wars touch, and just the helmet ain`t it!

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

Would have been even better if they wore the complete outfits instead of just a helmet.

Sorry the checked shirt, suit and tie or santa outfit, its just missing that 'special' star wars touch, and just the helmet ain`t it!

Bad thing is that you can't convince them, but who cares?? None can tell them what to do :)
  • Like 1

Bad thing is that you can't convince them, but who cares?? None can tell them what to do :)

Ah its up to them, they can do what they like. They can wear a pair of spocks ears for the rest of their lives. Its just that for it to get into the Daily Mail or any newspaper, (and get paid for it) i would have expected something a bit more dramatic.confused-31.gif

Ah its up to them, they can do what they like. They can wear a pair of spocks ears for the rest of their lives. Its just that for it to get into the Daily Mail or any newspaper, (and get paid for it) i would have expected something a bit more dramatic.confused-31.gif

That's what i mean. Who can stop them from do anything they want to do? All we can do is laugh at them!
  • Like 1

That's what i mean. Who can stop them from do anything they want to do? All we can do is laugh at them!

Absolutely.

I think I will find myself a helmet, dress it up a bit, take a load of photos wearing it and then sell it to the papers. If they are willing to pay for this, great, ebay here i come for a helmet. :yes:

Absolutely.

I think I will find myself a helmet, dress it up a bit, take a load of photos wearing it and then sell it to the papers. If they are willing to pay for this, great, ebay here i come for a helmet. :yes:

That's a good idea to invest your money and get rich. Wow, bravo for your business acumen!! :tu::P

That's a good idea to invest your money and get rich. Wow, bravo for your business acumen!! :tu::P

Get rich? I think my chances of looking like a pr@tt are more like it.spock-spock-star-trek-smiley-emoticon-000554-facebook.gif

ps: no sarki comments please that I do this every day on here...thankyouuuuuu

Get rich? I think my chances of looking like a pr@tt are more like it.spock-spock-star-trek-smiley-emoticon-000554-facebook.gif

ps: no sarki comments please that I do this every day on here...thankyouuuuuu

Well, at least you'll earn some money from the paper!!! lol

Well, at least you'll earn some money from the paper!!! lol

I said NO sarki comments thankyouuuuuuuuuu.

don't know what sarki means... if you had explained me, i'd no post such a comment :)

Please, next time feel freel to explain me an unknown word. Thank you :)

Please, next time feel freel to explain me an unknown word. Thank you :)

Sarki, well it means sarki.

Sarcastic.

Now can you explain what "freel" means. Thankyou. :) ......................................not really, I got it.

Sarki, well it means sarki.

Sarcastic.

Now can you explain what "freel" means. Thankyou. :) ......................................not really, I got it.

lol, sorry. I didn't get it from the beginning! lol :P