Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

North Korea vows to cancel Korean War ceasefi

Thanato

No ones mentioned Iran, North Koreas ally and trade nuclear tehnology.

• Like 1

We did say Best Leader cant buy any luxury cars or yachts. What else would you expect for him to do.

be as ronery as his dad....?

:-)

• Like 1

Suprising he is much more of a brat then his dad was. His Dad would only pull these stunts every couple years not weekly.

Well looks like I gotta pack. Damn I thought this war was over.

~Thanato

It was never officially over.

• Like 1

Lets face it,young kim has all the looks of a spoilt brat and is most likely just a puppet of the NK Military.I think the US should tell the Chinese to sort him out or threaten to do it themselves.The Chinese really don't want a foreign Army running about on their doorstep.

Edited by shaddow134
  • Like 1

I think they're trying to have anything that they do excused on grounds of insanity.

• Like 1

The kid kinda looks like I imagine Nero. His history is not that different either. Let's see if he starts starring in theatrical performances, or is that happening already?

• Like 1

Send Peace Ambassador Blair over there..I'm sure for a few million in his pension pot he'd be able to convince them he was the Messiah....he thinks he is. :cry:

The kid kinda looks like I imagine Nero. His history is not that different either. Let's see if he starts starring in theatrical performances, or is that happening already?

Just wait until he makes his horse a leading member of the Politburo, or was that Caligula?

• Like 1

I think they're trying to have anything that they do excused on grounds of insanity.

World Judge: "NK's insanity plea accepted. I hereby demand the entirety of NK leadership to be permanently remanded to an insane asylum, and without access to opium"

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 1

Appeasing them started, if I recall correctly, with the Clinton admin. Bluster and hyperbole has worked so well for them that they have gone to the well once too often and now what? Will they overplay their hand? Will they ratchet up the rhetoric so far that they HAVE to do something to maintain face? I read somewhere that Seoul is within range of a half MILLION artillery tubes. If that is correct then they don't even need nukes to destroy the South. If they start a war then they should be annihilated as quickly as possible. No more chances and no mercy. NK has been a pain in everyone's backside for far too long and it's time for it to end.

• Like 2

Kim Jung Un is crazy. North Korea barely has enough money to feed it's people, they starve to death in the bitter cold with no oil to warm their houses, while that little ****er spends thousands of dollars expensive booze and obviously expensive food as he's the only fat person in the entire country, save maybe his equally fat and crazy brothers.

Why should we give him any more breaks? The money he wastes on weapons and threats and propaganda could be used to save his people from poverty!

The UN has the power to end this. Unless it's part of China's evil plan.... Hmmm

Edited by Lava_Lady

NK is becoming more of a potential threat as each day passes.

Where the hell is James Bond when we need him? :passifier:

NK is becoming more of a potential threat as each day passes.

Where the hell is James Bond when we need him? :passifier:

in a North Korean holding cell :passifier: :passifier:

• Like 1

Hahhhhaaaaaa !!!!! Good one.

Hey, I've got an idea.

Fund me to go over and blast them.

I look like an American, but also like a dumbshit, so they won't care.

• Like 1

What! Dear Leader has succeeded where Blofeld and Drax and that Russian bird and him with the Hat failed?! :cry:

So that's what Dear Leader bought that tank of Sharks for.

What! Dear Leader has succeeded where Blofeld and Drax and that Russian bird and him with the Hat failed?! :cry:

So that's what Dear Leader bought that tank of Sharks for.

Likely correct, I don't know, but would you mind translating that into understandable language for the rest of us?

Likely correct, I don't know, but would you mind translating that into understandable language for the rest of us?

A reference to the reference to Bond. I thought that was fairly obvious?

Kim Jung Un is crazy. North Korea barely has enough money to feed it's people, they starve to death in the bitter cold with no oil to warm their houses, while that little ****er spends thousands of dollars expensive booze and obviously expensive food as he's the only fat person in the entire country, save maybe his equally fat and crazy brothers.

Why should we give him any more breaks? The money he wastes on weapons and threats and propaganda could be used to save his people from poverty!

The UN has the power to end this. Unless it's part of China's evil plan.... Hmmm

Oh Dear,thats your house targeted when crazy Kim decides to nuke the U.S,

is there a new Axis of evil or something which includes nth Korea and Iran? I don't know the third.

Its just talk. I heard on the radio it will be the 11th of March when they will end the cease fire or something.

Well apparently they kept the promise and cut off communications with South Korea. I still think it's little Kim acting like a nc507f2bde.gif

...jumping up and down and beating his chest...by513d41ba.gif

"Pay attention to me!"

It's an un-winnable proposition for everyone. "IF" Asia erupts in a major war, it will seriously hurt their corner on their manufacturing markets. It could be that our buddies in the Rothschilds know this and are hedging bets on a similar situation as to what happened after WW2. The USA rose to financial and manufacturing authority after WW2 because most of the industrialized world had been flattened. We had no competition. What would be the best for the USA and the Euro zone?...

If TPTB want to resume that role, they have to remove the competition...aka...a major war in Asia....

I think it is all smoke and mirrors...Lil Kim wants attention. I don't think he really thinks he can win a war....and I don't think China wants a war on their doorstep disrupting their production lines....I guess the next 24-48 hours will say a lot.

Edited by Jeremiah65
  • Like 1

maybe but North korea has sunk a warship and bombed the South Korean Island

There are still some lines of communication open and a bunch of South Koreans who work in the North have been allowed across the border. So there hasn't been a complete cut off.

maybe but North korea has sunk a warship and bombed the South Korean Island

You mean back in 2010, or did they do it again? I just looked for news regarding NK but having found a single mention of a repeat of 2010's theatrics.