Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Will the USA be dragged into another war?

WHO U KIDDIN

The U.S. doesn't get "dragged into wars"• Appearances are another thing.........................

I think probably Israel could bomb the daylights out of Iran at this point and get away with it. Whether they have the capability to completely knock out Iran's nuclear program is unlikely, but they could certainly set it way back.

Of course there would be a lot of protest and some riots in some Muslim cities. That's about it. The Americans would wring their hands and the Russians would stomp their feet.

I don't think they will; I think the present measures are being effective enough for now, and they would rather the Iranian regime be given time to evolve. I could be very wrong -- the Israelies know more about whether they need to or not than I.

It depends on the likehood of a nuclear meltdown caused by Israeli aircraft. Russia will step in to protect her own interests, if Israel creates a possible meltdown situation, because those are their reactors.

I expect the U.S. will sit on the sidelines, but not the Russians.

Don't hold back Crysiis, tell us what you really think. But you're absolutely right. It's the people who will get dragged in, not the representatives of the people. Congress is too busy taking 2.5 workdays off per week, answering the door when lobbyists knock on it, raising campaign contributions, voting based entirely on who gives them money, spending time with their families, cheating on their wives, and golfing.

To be fair some are cheating on their husbands. Other than that correction I agree completely.