Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russell Crowe catches 'UFO' on video

I SAW THE SANE THING AFTER I DRANK FOUR TALL COORS

Did you film it too?

Mr. Crowe single handedly prevented invasion by singing at them.

(No flaming please, I like his acting, his singing not so much.....)

• Like 1

interesting it could be a UFO! !!! :) I wouldn't doubt that one bit. I believe in UFOs and aliens. alike. as well as the supernatural and paranormal.I don't care what the skeptics say its the same story every time! !!I don't even care what they say.Russell Crowe is lucky if this does turn out to be a UFO and I wouldn't doubt it.good job Russel Crowe even if you didn't intend to capture One.another thing Dont let these skeptics tell you otherwise! !!

Whether if one believes in the phenomena or not, it draws a lot of attention from both sides.

interesting it could be a UFO! !!! :) I wouldn't doubt that one bit. I believe in UFOs and aliens. alike. as well as the supernatural and paranormal.I don't care what the skeptics say its the same story every time! !!I don't even care what they say.Russell Crowe is lucky if this does turn out to be a UFO and I wouldn't doubt it.good job Russel Crowe even if you didn't intend to capture One.another thing Dont let these skeptics tell you otherwise! !!

I hope your joking?

Actually after watching again, it's not even a reflection, just a lit vehicle moving past.

edit. A boat.

Edited by AlienDan

even if it had been a ufo it'd have to have been the most mini remote-control sized ufo ever.

It'd be Batteries Not Included all over again.

It wasnt a ufo.

[media=]

[/media]

To be fair, it could have been an amphibious alien ship.

• Like 1

It wasnt a ufo.

hey! Get your own avatar!

To be fair, it could have been an amphibious alien ship.

UNDERWATER SUBMERGED OBJECT - USO. :)

Its Russell Crow for Christ sak`e he was either mad,drunk.or just pranking us.

Russell Crowe is the best for capturing a UFO UFO UFO lol

Now we know that He will be on a Book tour in about twenty years ! :tu:

• Like 1

skeptics be quiet lol

This is an open forum. Do you have any clue what that means?

I hope your joking?

Sadly, he's dead on serious. Make a video of a hubcap sailing through the air after being thrown and he'll say it's a UFO & aliens even after it's explained by the people who did it that it's a hubcap.

Obviously Russell Crowe is in some dire need of some publicity! Nothing here that suggests anything more than just that! Pics of blurry over-pixelated images etc. So! Either he is in much need of publicity or he really has lost his screws! Also ,editing images of normal light sources in the Botanical Gardens! Blurred images! OH PLEASE!! The blimps that circle the city & lamp posts etc? He needs to explain further? GET REAL RUSSELL!

Edited by GirlfromOz

Woah, a lot of experts here already... so it's a boat? Or what? Looks more like a lighted-up tampon with sharp edges to me. And no string. But notice the faint pillars of yellowish light that go down? About 3 of them go down from the red thing but two go down when camera doesn't catch the red thing over them. If the thing just moved very fast it'd leave a swoosh thing behind it, but the object is so intact... like it was standing still. You can get that only through teleportation of some kind or veeery fast speed and stopping well on-time in a 0,4% fraction of a second, or it's a photoshop or alike. The trees change lightning while the rest of the picture doesn't, but see how the park on the background doesn't change at all? As if it was the same picture in all three or more frames, with the light effects added.

Man, I'm baffled. Could this be so-called hoax? Naah... I dont believe it's a hoax unless YOU have proof.

• Like 1

We don't know what it was. Maybe the press will get to the bottom of it or maybe in some other way an answer will come out, or maybe it won't and the episode will fade from public consciousness unanswered.

We really can't expect to answer everything that happens with the limited access to data that we have.

No Frank, people here are very capable in that, whether they know the true state of affairs or not.

There is always a simple explanation to everything! Nature has many ways of shocking us in/as to the simplicity of many things that surround us every day & what it has in store for us! Believe me. Many things are unexplored & undocumented within the laws of physics on this Earth!!

Edited by GirlfromOz

Yeah and every single spot of our finger is a microcosmos of electrons which could actually be mini-planets orbiting around the protons and neutrons, aka. stars and suns, and who knows if there's people like us in those mini-planet electrons. I can conjure up explanations too without biting the actual matter at hand.

• Like 1

The simple answer is the most likely, but if we don't know then we don't know, and we should relax and not think we have to know everything.