Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russell Crowe catches 'UFO' on video

It's weird Russell Crowe came out about this so quick. You would think he would have it checked over by a few qualified people before making it public, instead of risking ridicule. Maybe he's just surrounded by 'yes men'.

• Like 1

La la

Why post that four times?

Why post that four times?

Sleep-posting? :-D

Either it's a ufo or get a phone upside ur head

And this makes sense how???

At first glance I thought it was a car passing by, with some reflections and lens flares thrown in, from a badly setup camera behind a window. But as was clearly explained in this video:

[media=]

[/media]

first posted here by DrMrDad on PAGE 1, but ignored by many.. It's a SAILBOAT, sails down, passing by on the river directly in front of Crowe's location. The video explains everything in great detail - if anyone has contrary information or disputes that explanation, please state exactly why.

• Like 2

At first glance I thought it was a car passing by, with some reflections and lens flares thrown in, from a badly setup camera behind a window. But as was clearly explained in this video:

first posted here by DrMrDad on PAGE 1, but ignored by many.. It's a SAILBOAT, sails down, passing by on the river directly in front of Crowe's location. The video explains everything in great detail - if anyone has contrary information or disputes that explanation, please state exactly why.

I think this is another case where people want to remain willfully ignorant. They will never look at that video.

• Like 2

I think this is another case where people want to remain willfully ignorant. They will never look at that video.

But Andromedan Starseed 333 already told us it's a UFO and he's the Healthy Skeptic here so we absolutely positively must believe him. He don' need no steekin' video to tell him that! :whistle:

• Like 2

Dark, Smoke, Crazy music, Writing coming up like its the start of a video game, Highly edited, It shouts fake before you even see the footage, Rusty's pulling your leg lol.

I just think it's plainly odd. Obviously his publicist would've been against this statement being said by Crowe, well you'd think.

But Robbie Williams opens his own watch tower, The Pope and his astronomer start their adjustments to open for other life and now the Crowe banga is throwing his sidelined comment.

All 3 entities are sideliners when it comes down to it. ('Curve balls' for you yankees ;P)

What I find the most interesting apart from Crowe being a tool, all 3 were/are quiet it comes to outside of the everyday.

Not so much The pope in that statement but his astronomer who also held a conference at the UFO expo in the UK.

I personally think it's nothing to drop what your doing and pay immedient attention but it is deffently ammo for a later date.

Just odd is all, I can see the Sail POV thought I've never seen the Sydney Botanicals so I couldn't really jump on it straight away.

--------------

The light hearted aussie side couldn't resist.

Nokia 3220

http://www.gsmarena....ia_3220-801.php

The only phone Russel throws outdoors.

Edited by chopmo

Has Russell Crowe ever actually commented on this? Did he even have anything to do with it? Is it actually Russell Crowe who was dumb enough to think this was a spaceship and uploaded it to Youtube? Or was Russell Crowe happy to upload it, knowing it's not a spaceship, but labelling it as such anyway? Or did he deliberately fake it? Or is he merely allowing his name to be used on someone else's fake video?

• 3 weeks later...

Is this a 'Body of Lies', 'Proof of Life', 'Proof' or maybe 'Heavens Burning'?

It's his old mate Tugger