Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Stowaway cat flies 3,400 miles in suitcase

Still Waters

The seven-year-old Persian, had climbed into a suitcase at her home in Cairo, as her owner packed for a visit to her sister's home in Nottinghamshire.

The case was locked and nobody spotted the cat in security or customs, so she was put into the plane's hold along with hundreds of other bags for the six-hour flight to Heathrow.

http://www.telegraph...s-suitcase.html

• Like 1

Bah !,bad kitty ! You had to know how much this would amuse me . A few of our EMRO cats have adopters waiting in Europe,and we have so many delays in getting them home .

Cats don't react to that sort of thing well. It'll never trust a suitcase again.

• Like 1

Wow I'm happy the kitty survived such a long flight in a suitcase, what a terrible thing to go through if you are a cat though.

Wow. That's a heck of a trip. Glad it survived.

4 of my cats are from Cairo . I have one from Alexandria ,and one from Heliopolis . A bunch of my cats were flown to me from Egypt to The USA .

4 of my cats are from Cairo . I have one from Alexandria ,and one from Heliopolis . A bunch of my cats were flown to me from Egypt to The USA .

You are definetly going to be a cat lady.
  • Like 1

Poor cat, I can just imagine what it felt like to be smushed in a suitcase for 6 whole hours....

If a cat could get through this unnoticed then how about a bomb? And with all these supposed terrorists around!