Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

TSA to allow small knives on US flights

Still Waters

Im excited about bringing hockey sticks back onto the airplanes. I miss the days of a good hockey game in flight.

• Like 1

To date, a well-armed, guarded jewelry store with 200 millions dollars in jewels haven't caught a single would-be theif.

So, should we send the guards home?

What might happen then?

Yep, we should send most of them home. You do realize that the terrorists who HAVE been caught since the reign of the TSA have been caught by flight crew? Did you know the TSA put the shoe bomber on that plane after the flight and gate crew told them repeatedly that they didn't want anything to do with him and didn't want him on the flight? The flight crew recognized he was a problem. but the TSA and all their acting and theater and idiocy STILL put him on that flight.

Go back to pre-911 flight security protocols. They were fine. 11 years ago the FAA made the changes that improved safety already.... they put in the hardened locked cockpit doors and armed some of their pilots. They also retrained all their flight staff to take a terrorist/hijacker down rather than complying with them. Passengers today also know to get up and kick some ass if they see some nutcake running around with a box cutter! No one sits quietly and submits to these nutcakes anymore.

• Like 1

As the TSA continue's to relax it's position, I have no doubt of another airline tragedy.

As the TSA continue's to relax it's position, I have no doubt of another airline tragedy.

I seriously doubt that. Do you know why the 911 terrorists/hijackers were successful in the first place? Do you really know? I do.

Edited by MissMelsWell