Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Best Paranomal Device

CakeOrDeath

Which pseudo-scientific misused piece of equiment has found you the most ghosts?

• Like 2

you tube

• Like 3

We explore unusual places and take pictures. There is no proof that an emf detector or anything else detects ghosts. I think the best thing to do is go as a group (skeptics and believers), take as many photos and videos as possible and see if anyone experiences anything. The more 'equipment' you're juggling around, the more you get sidetracked from what you're there trying to do. It doesn't have to be a big production. Some of the best ghost photos were taken by people doing anything except looking for ghosts.

• Like 1

I've found that out of focus cameras work a treat.

• Like 1

Unless you can get a clear non photo shopped picture there is no equipment to get a ghost. Unless somebody figures out a physical and mathmatical theory of ghost a builds a device to measure or observe whatever a ghost is.

• Like 1

My spirit level. They are all trapped inside the little bubbles. Mwahahaha!

Just pick any measuring device that is known to occasionally provide the odd weird reading, then blame those on ghosts. I like those non-contact IR thermometers because you can vary your ghosts energy level by pointing it at objects further away. Kii meters are good because it's just an EMF meter, so now you have paid twice for the same thing. Also, because the manufacturers saw their opportunity and jacked the price of their cheap, nasty emf meter as soon as a few ghost-hunting shows used them.

The best ghost hunting gear has to be thos ridiculous black nylon jackets they all wear. Usually with their groups cheesy name stitched on the back. It must make it easier to find ghosts with all that rustling going on. Maybe they think the huge static charge you build up feeds the ghosts and makes them more productive. That's gotta be worth the occasional electric shock.

Edited by Stephan1339

A private eye. They find everything.

• Like 1

The consensus among believers is.... the temperature drops when a spirit is active, because they take energy from the room to be able to manifest, so a digital thermometer could be useful. Unfortunately, even in an unheated and closed building, there can be significant temperature differences and changes from natural causes.

MediTJ omg that is so cute and funny....picture this,...."Dan I think we've got something in here,,,quick bring me the M-26 Analyzer stat!"....Molly with cool head-band light enters stage right..."wuff"

To be honest with all the gadgets out there, from voice recorders, cam corders, cameras is the normal route.

Things like you see on ghost hunters and that kid's toy of a device called GhostRadar sheer mockery of the paranormal field.

To be honest with all the gadgets out there, from voice recorders, cam corders, cameras is the normal route.

Things like you see on ghost hunters and that kid's toy of a device called GhostRadar sheer mockery of the paranormal field.

I just had to comment on Mrs. Cake. LMAO

Best. Tagline. Ever.

Edited by coldethyl

• 3 weeks later...

I can see this is for skeptics.

Well the first line is:

Which pseudo-scientific misused piece of equiment has found you the most ghosts?

:unsure:

• Like 1

night vision camera for me close 2nd evp recorder which ive just bought a new one and im looking forward to using it on my next location