Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's In Your Fridge?

Miss Shadows

fruit, veggies, eggs, wheatgrass, and some chicken breasts for tommorow. yeah pretty boring and healthy.

• Like 2

Beer, something that used to be lasagna and some sharp cheddar.

• Like 3

Dr pepper, milk, yogurt and I think I have some cheese...

• Like 2

Orange juice and Hawaiian Punch. Life of a college student.

• Like 1

Orange juice and Hawaiian Punch. Life of a college student.

could have sworn that was beer, vodka and red bull? :P

• Like 2

onions, celery, peppers, tuna salad, leftover sausage and gravy and mashed potatoes, leftover fajita fixins, milk, OJ, water,

diet Pessi (what our son called it when a toddler),

various cheeses and eggs.

Oh, and one sad lonely beer waiting to go into chili.

And a couple dead bugs...for lunch... not because I haven't cleaned it in a while! :whistle:

• Like 2

Let's see....

Heinz Tomato Ketchup roasted with Garlic Thyme and Honey,Creamy Coleslaw,4 Slices of Roast Beef,Strawberry Jam,Seafood Sauce,Bell's Whisky,Heinz Salad Cream,4 eggs, a Grant's miniature,Garlic Bulbs,Sweet Chilli Marinade,2 litre bottle of milk,a cardboard box full of tripe,some new potatoes,some real potatoes and a cauliflower and broccoli florets family pack.

Sadly though nothing for brekkie..

It's nice to do an inventory now and again.

Besides all that I've got plenty of raw meat in my two freezers.

I've got two growing dogs to think of.

Edited by Medium Brown
  • Like 1

I eat low carb so there is a lot of meat (chicken fillets, mince, steak). There is lots of salad and vegetables, some strawberries. Cream, milk, yoghurts for the kids, greek yoghurt for me and hubby, butter. Choritzo sausage, eggs.

We have a pretty packed fridge but I like to cook in bulk and freeze up portions as working full time with young kids means I sometimes like a quick and easy dinner in the evening. So just defrosting something and putting it in oven or microwave is perfect.

• Like 1

A family of tiny illegal immigrants from Siberia. They won't budge. *sigh*

• Like 8

packs what's in everyone's fridges and runs off

" except eldo's fridge "

• Like 4

packs what's in everyone's fridges and runs off

" except eldo's fridge "

HEY!!

• Like 1

HEY!!

sorry my fridge is empty .. share with the needy the greater you share " or they steal from you " the greater the reward :D

• Like 2

A large bottle of Frosty Jack's cider, a tin of Whiskas, a tin of tuna, some garlic bread which is starting to rot, and a few other things that I daren't mention or even think about.

Edited by TheLastLazyGun
  • Like 1

A family of tiny illegal immigrants from Siberia. They won't budge. *sigh*

You'll just have to say pretty please with cherries on top!

• Like 1

Beer, different kind of beer, hard cider, pitcher of lemonaid, pitcher of koolaid, milk, vegetable juice... yogurt, cheeses, butter, bacon grease, solid shortening, lunchmeat, leftover taco soup from last night, carrots, potatoes, celery, onions, eggs, a sealed stollen, bread, tortillas, sour cream, a whole door of various condiments, jellies, pickles, olives, capers.. Real vanilla and almond extract, ginger syrup.. and a gel compress for the eyes.

Well, my fridge is shared, but on my shelf...

Some questionable cheese, some even more questionable salad, some bacon, some pretty sure they're not edible any more carrots. And butter.

2 bottles of wine, 3 different types of vodka, a 12 pack of beer that's been made a 6, a bottle of rum, and a bottle of tequila. Apple cider vinegar, eggs, organic eggs, dendê (Afro-Brasilian culinary oil) a little ayib (Ethiopian cheese) mild cheddar, 2% milk, butter, celery and apples, nitter kibeh (Ethiopian spiced butter), some uncooked ribs and steak, leftover Tigadèguèna (W African meat in peanut sauce), salsa, and chorizos.

• Like 1

2 bottles of wine, 3 different types of vodka, a 12 pack of beer that's been made a 6, a bottle of rum, and a bottle of tequila. Apple cider vinegar, eggs, organic eggs, dendê (Afro-Brasilian culinary oil) a little ayib (Ethiopian cheese) mild cheddar, 2% milk, butter, celery and apples, nitter kibeh (Ethiopian spiced butter), some uncooked ribs and steak, leftover Tigadèguèna (W African meat in peanut sauce), salsa, and chorizos.

you won't be drinking any of those though :P

Foods and drinks.

Really? Mine currently contains food and drink, but usually I use it for storing paperwork and cosmetics. Is this not normal?

• Like 3

Opened bag of tortilla chips. Half a loaf of bread. Wheat Thins crackers.

Milk, Cranberry juice, mixed fruit juice. A small pitcher of brewed iced tea. A few small unopened bottles of water.

Pears, sweet potatoes. Strawberries that were too ripe so I finished them tonight.

Lots of cheese: Cottage, Montery Jack, American. Yogurt.

Turkey bacon and turkey slices. Peanut butter.

Mayonnaise (must throw out tomorrow). Cheap soy sauce and BBQ sauces.

• Like 1

Opened bag of tortilla chips. Half a loaf of bread. Wheat Thins crackers.

Milk, Cranberry juice, mixed fruit juice. A small pitcher of brewed iced tea. A few small unopened bottles of water.

Pears, sweet potatoes. Strawberries that were too ripe so I finished them tonight.

Lots of cheese: Cottage, Montery Jack, American. Yogurt.

Turkey bacon and turkey slices. Peanut butter.

Mayonnaise (must throw out tomorrow). Cheap soy sauce and BBQ sauces.

that a bounty .. am coming to visit after midnight when everyone's asleep to bag it all

• Like 1