Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's In Your Fridge?

Miss Shadows

A little penguin who looks like he's suntanning. Feet up, headphones on etc.

eldorado i actually have a penguin in my freezer, and have since about 1983. same penguin. he lives there.

penguin002_zps6badfa97.jpg

Edited by JGirl
  • Like 3

eldorado i actually have a penguin in my freezer, and have since about 1983. same penguin. he lives there.

I hope when asked why he's in the freezer you reply, "He's just chillin'."

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 1

I hope when asked why he's in the freezer you reply, "He's just chillin'."

i usually say, where else is he going to go??
  • Like 1

1 half cheese sandw. 1/2 cup of mayo . some gin

• Like 1

One of the banes of first world countries. Eat your food fresh, not refrigerated or canned or frozen or any of that stuff. That means go to the fresh market each morning. Ho Chi Minh City has them all over within walking distance almost anywhere. We have supermarkets too, and I hate them. Poor selection, bad food.

• Like 1

• 6 years later...

In my fridge, there are raw frog legs, cooked snails, tripe, blood sausage, cooked pig feet and ice cubes for my red wine (which is in the fridge too).

• Haha 3

• 1 month later...

In my fridge, there are many things, including giant calamari tentacles. I buy them cooked and refrigerated. I sliced them then put them into a mixture of lemon juice, sweet mustard, mayonnaise and pepper. I had some last dinner: good but less tender than usual. I enjoy that dish anyway.

I have cheese, lunchmeat, seeds I am saving to plant in the spring, milk, ginger beer, lots of bags of coffee, condiments, bread, butter, pecans, lettuce and a few other things.

• 4 months later...

One fridge has soda and juice and fruit in the bottom drawer.  The other has several packages of coffee and random left overs, cheese and lunch meat.  Also some seeds I plan on planting soon.

I see I already posted in this thread, nothing much has changed in my fridge.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1

Left over spaghetti, Cheese Sticks, condiments, milk, bagels, juice, Ice Tea and a few other things I can't remember off the top of my head.

• Like 1

On 9/26/2020 at 2:30 PM, ant0n said:

In my fridge, there are raw frog legs, cooked snails, tripe, blood sausage, cooked pig feet

That sounds disgusting!

The kind of thing a French person would do. :wacko:

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, acute said:

That sounds disgusting!

The kind of thing a French person would do. :wacko:

Not the frog legs, those are delicious if cooked right. The rest of it, yeah, totally disgusting. 

• Haha 2

Right now some chicken tenders and french fries.

Veggie pulled 'pork' burgers; veggie Rosemary and red onion 'sausages'; frozen peas and runner beans; spring water; almond 'milk'; veggie Halloumi; parsnips; veggie 'ham' slices; Pure sunflower spread; veggie pasty; half an onion and half a tin of tomatoes; a jar of coffee; a jar of mustard; French marmalade; French raspberry jam. :)

Where do I start? We need a bigger one. 

Too may sauces, can never have enough. Cayenne pepper sauce is still my favorite. 

Left over Pork roast, rice and gravy.  

• 2 weeks later...

I own no fridge (for real).

• 3 weeks later...

My fridge is packed with severed body parts at the moment, because my freezer's full.

• Haha 3