Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's In Your Fridge?

Miss Shadows

bKvFOy7.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

pickle juice, heavy whipping cream, country style ribs, cauliflower, salad, different cheeses, summer sausage, eggs, cooked marindaded chicken breasts... a butt ton of condiments

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2022 at 5:04 AM, ant0n said:

bKvFOy7.jpg

You seem to have an awful lot of teeny-tiny individual puddings in there(not sure why that interests me :unsure2:).

I have b***er-all in my fridge at the moment . . . Tesco delivery tomorrow. :clap:

• 4 weeks later...

What is inside my fridge when I've claimed my foot out today and there is Chase in my fridge I can't of Diet Pepsi but I'm a different I'm very interested to diet coke and Pepsi and what else in my fridge my bread should my cats called with the red back open and had a bread woman because the bread I get it from Greggs and it's only bread I like

And a jar of beetroot

My favourite part of the fridge my freezer part of fridge there is frozen leftover dinners in there a later date

Too many leftovers.

• Like 1

My fridge is at service for four days and those people still haven't called me. I'm going tomorrow to them!

• 3 weeks later...

Beer for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

My fridge has died so I've squashed what I can into my little table top fridge(which has no freezer compartment). 2 types of spreads; 2 types of mustard; a large bottle of spring water; a carton of rice milk; celery; baby tomatoes; baby peppers; Quorn 'ham'; 2 bags of lettuce; a jar of fruit purée and a half jar of coffee that expired in February . . . that's it.

• Like 1

On 3/7/2013 at 4:35 AM, Miss Shadows said:

What's In Your Fridge?

Cider, milk, more cider.

.....and various 6-legged things running around in the salad drawer.

Edited by acute
  • Haha 2