Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's In Your Fridge?

Miss Shadows

Oh! Oh!….. Christmas food fridge…is just, the best.

Stuffed to bulging brim with all kinds of goodies, yum, yum. it's feast time. party-smiley-048.gif

• Like 5

Milk, Eggs, Butter, Cream Cheese, Bacon

Carrots, Leeks, Pomegranate Seeds, Spinach

Biscotti Flavoured Baileys, Vodka Raspberry Iced Tea, 3 bottles of Keith's, Eggnog

Half of a container of Butternut Squash soup

Cookie dough and buttercream icing

3 jars of mustard apparently and various other condiments. There were grapes as well but I stole them and will now proceed to eat them.

• Like 2

Well.... this is looking pretty bieak ....1 cup of mayo.

2 Cans of apricot slices, fruit in jelly, 6 x Up and Go, sliced ham, pickled cucumber, parmeson, tasty cheese, laughing cow cheese and cheddar slices, a bunch of drinks, Ginger Beer, creamy soda, Blood orange lemonade, iced tea, milk, bread (no comments about bread in fridge I know, I just don't care). Frozen meals, ice cream, frozen veges, chicken breast, lamb cutlets, some cans of lemon pepper tuna, butter, jam, vegemite, sauce and a bunch of other "used once" condiments that I really should throw out, tomatoes, olives, lettuce and that's about it.

Coca cola, sommersby and mineral water - drinks i must have.

Dried meat, bosnian ofc eheh and 'bosnian sudzuk' is enough to sustain me :D when i am home.

Since i work very much i usually eat outside so thats main reason i just need snacks when home. Well, i am not sure what other things are in the dam fridge :D Think i seen an apple last nite :)

Coca cola, sommersby and mineral water - drinks i must have.

Dried meat, bosnian ofc eheh and 'bosnian sudzuk' is enough to sustain me :D when i am home.

Since i work very much i usually eat outside so thats main reason i just need snacks when home. Well, i am not sure what other things are in the dam fridge :D Think i seen an apple last nite :)

mmmm sudzuk :)

Well.... this is looking pretty bieak ....1 cup of mayo.

Don't fret ...... we'll have a quick whip round and bring the results over to your place soon :)

I'm pretty much down to veggies and veggie spread now, which makes me feel much more comfortable!

Edited by ouija ouija
  • Like 1

bread (no comments about bread in fridge I know, I just don't care).

What's wrong with bread in the fridge? It keeps it fresh and away from ants.

My mother in law.

• Like 2

A lot of leftovers from the holiday that need to get eaten up in the next couple days. Some ingredients that need to be done up and tossed into the freezer. The door is filled with a ton of condiments. If I wrote up a whole list, it would be a wall of text.

• Like 1

What's wrong with bread in the fridge? It keeps it fresh and away from ants.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.....

Bread going stale is caused by crystallization of the starch molecules.

This happens 6 times faster in the fridge.

• Like 1

What's In Your Fridge?

There was a lot less alcohol than 24 hours back.

Panic ye not — I've just topped it up.

:yes:

A dirty sweatshirt, dirty sweatpants, and two pair of socks. Oh wait.. this isn't the what are you wearing right now thread is it? never mind

Edited by lightly
  • Like 4

milk, margarine, cheese, ham, beef topside, lettuce , tomatos, cucumber , juice , sausage

Margerine, cheese, ham, milk, a cheap chocolate bar, a tub of yogurt and half a container of 2 day old triffle

Margerine, cheese, ham, milk, a cheap chocolate bar, a tub of yogurt and half a container of 2 day old triffle

If triffle is anything like trifle I'd ditch it if I were you ....... the cream will have gone off by now :(

• Like 1

garlic butter, pickles, cheese, ham, lemonade, milk, eggs, orange slices that I'm never going to eat but can't bring myself to throw out, ketchup, mustard, ranch dressing, thousand island dressing, ketchup packet, soya sauce packet, soya sauce, bottled water, a bunch of 50mls of malibu and baileys, bottle of crown royal, lamb's palm breeze, mickeys of bacardi and alberta pure, diet pepsi, 7 up, same old rotten lettuce I haven't thrown out yet, ice, frozen vegetables, freezer burnt chocolate ice cream

• Like 1

garlic butter, pickles, cheese, ham, lemonade, milk, eggs, orange slices that I'm never going to eat but can't bring myself to throw out, ketchup, mustard, ranch dressing, thousand island dressing, ketchup packet, soya sauce packet, soya sauce, bottled water, a bunch of 50mls of malibu and baileys, bottle of crown royal, lamb's palm breeze, mickeys of bacardi and alberta pure, diet pepsi, 7 up, same old rotten lettuce I haven't thrown out yet, ice, frozen vegetables, freezer burnt chocolate ice cream

I bet you noted those with just one quick glance into the fridge. I love how women can do stuff like that. :nw:

Let's see here: Greek yogurt, apples, pears, grapes. Low fat milk, orange juice, butter, gouda cheese, eggs. Romaine lettuce, sweet potato, tomatos, baby peeled carrots, broccoli tops. Catsup, mustard, ranch salad dressing, ginger/soy stir fry sauce.

The freezer: String beans, peas, chix breasts, ground turkey patties, NY sirloin strip steak.

• Like 1

i recently acquired a rather large wedge of parmesan cheese. i was pleased to get it as i had run out some time ago, but now i'm looking at it in there and thinking how the hell am i going to eat all that before it goes bad??