Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

syrian conflict escalates.

shrooma

I'm not even sure anyone knows WHO we are giving aid to. There are several different groups I think. NONE of them trustworthy. It's crazy and depressing.

Agree with you there.

Agree with you there.

The Right Honourable Foreign Affairs Minister William Hague doesn't know either,that guy just makes me spit/swear,as he drones on trying to imitate Churchill,he's about as much use as a fart in a strainer.
  • Like 3

The Right Honourable Foreign Affairs Minister William Hague doesn't know either,that guy just makes me spit/swear,as he drones on trying to imitate Churchill,he's about as much use as a fart in a strainer.

Hahahaha, they are useless. Nobody in politics today compares to Churchill.

This videos a little disturbing (but I believe well within posting guidelines) but with the current international posturing I hope the mods keep it up. It is eye opening and if someone can confirm the translations that would be much appreciated.

There's somthing going round that there were no chemical weapons been used.

It isnt hard to find out what all this is about and why western countries are supplying and funding terrorists (the same terrorists they think they will find in our wifes and childrens underpants at airports). Just look at the other countries toppled. Lybia had a IMF bank put in while they were still picking up bodies off the streets. This is empire building, plan and simple.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't see anyone leading in this mess. And the reason is that it's a no win. There is no oil and regardless which group comes out on top, the west will have to defend against them in time as well. The place will be a blood sponge for years to come unless Assad crushes his opposition or one group rises to power that can do so. Israel has been the only country to strike a blow and even theyl did so only because of self interest. Strange days when an Assad is the best choice Israel has for a leader in Syria.

More strange that the nation of Israel only exists through the use of force as well..... coincidence? I think not. Coercion creates resentment and resentment leads to revenge.

Edited by acidhead
  • Like 1

More strange that the nation of Israel only exists through the use of force as well..... coincidence? I think not. Coercion creates resentment and resentment leads to revenge.

And if Israel did not defend itself Israel would not exist. It's tiresome AH. Peddle it somewhere else.
  • Like 1

syrian rebels took 20 UN peacekeepers hostage yesterday, in a move that threatens to escalate the conflict immeasurably.

And i thought rebels were the "good" guys ...

• Like 1

And i thought rebels were the "good" guys ...

I think the only "good guys" in this fight are the innocents without weapons. And they have been so thoroughly devastated that as soon as they can GET weapons they will exact revenge. It seems endless.

The FSA got swept aside by the uSA backed Al Qaeda fighters. There would be a much greater chance for this conflict to end if it were just the FSA and Assad. Once a foreign army got involved backed by a foreign power it changed the whole dynamics of the fight.

The FSA got swept aside by the uSA backed Al Qaeda fighters. There would be a much greater chance for this conflict to end if it were just the FSA and Assad. Once a foreign army got involved backed by a foreign power it changed the whole dynamics of the fight.

Apparently I missed something. Do you have sources for that statement about the US supporting al Qaeda? I mean NOW in THIS situation in Syria? I have seen no evidence of that but I'm willing to see it if it's out there.

We helped Al Queda in Libya. Now we support the rebels and have given them covert arms. Im still waiting for the video proof and am sifting through every clip I find looking for American made guns.

Besides Assads claims that Al Queda is there and the FSA claim there there and our history of arming Al Qaeda in Libya...If you have the time there is this longer video explaining what went down through Libya and obviously there is more and it has been rumored that arms were running through Libya via Benghazi to Syria via the new UN puppet Turkey until the embassy fiasco and the new rumor is they are coming form the Caucasus region through Turkey.

[media=]

[/media] Edited by AsteroidX

I dont know if an article like this will fit your needs but a simple search will bring up many hits on the topic.

http://news.antiwar.com/2012/07/25/al-qaeda-infiltrating-syrian-opposition-with-us-support/