Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange 'Troll' Creature Photographed

Still Waters

Next time they need to ask it to stand still, before snapping the picture.

Assuming the photo is legitimate, it bears a strong resemblance to a chimpanzee, a tailless primate certainly capable of reaching 65 kg. Although it is now much more difficult to obtain a chimp, but given a lifespan of about fifty years, how about the possibility of an escaped or released chimp as a more rational explanation?

320px-Pan_troglodytes_%28male%29.jpg

• Like 1

Still waiting for that elusive Orc picture, Ogre will do well too :D.

So THATS what an internet troll looks like :o

• Like 4

I say it's a biped by the bent of it's back legs other than that I can't say what the creature is. A escape or turn lose chimpanzee is possible. But the climate of the area might rule against that theory.

Why is there ever only one picture! If that was me i would have been snapping away until my fingers bleed!!!

Exactly, my four year old can clip off 100 shots on my Iphone in the blink of an eye.

The extreme arch of the back looks really odd and awkward. The head looks like it has a fairly long muzzle. I doubt it's a monkey or primate. Maybe an arthritic, spindly old bear, or large dog. Judging by that back left foot, and what look like especially broad jowls on the face, I'd say a bear was likelier.

Edited by bison
  • Like 1

darn cameras....why can't they make one that takes a good picture no matter what? I would say she is right....long front arms....but I would say the parent was close by also....so good thing she didn't try and approach it.

It reminds me of the skeksis from the Dark crystal ,which ,if you look up how the movie was made,were elaborate mariomettes on strings .

It's shaped differently ,but the way its arms and legs fall .....same.

http://www.oafe.net/...ey/necadcch.php

I forgot about that movie, I use to love it when I was younger and that is exactly what that blur in the photo looks like. :yes:

People have been seeing similar creatures from the advent of the camera. It should no longer be a cryptid but the subject of serious study!

This is CLEAR proof of what is often called Blursquatch.

Yes, its time we all accepted its existence by whatever name, it is real; Blurryeti, Blurracabra, Skunkblurry ape, Greyblurr, or the, thought to extinct, Blurrasaurous.

It's real people. :yes:

- Edit to correct my phones edits.

Edited by Lava_Lady
  • Like 3

Something weird is lurking in the snowy forests of Pennsylvania, and one woman claims to have captured evidence of it on camera.

A woman named Polly took to Facebook a few days ago in order to post this photograph of a “sasquatch” that was snapped on her friend’s rural property. Like all great images of mystery creatures, the digital zoom has been clearly cranked to a max, making any kind of fine detail next to impossible to define, but it appears to show a gangly, crouched creature moving on all fours. Polly told Facebookers that the creature didn’t fear humans and moved like a juvenile primate:

http://whofortedblog...l-pennsylvania/

Whatever it is, I'm pretty sure I've read some of its posts here on UM (until it was banned that is). :)

I posted this before I read your post #29 HawkLord....great minds think alike, eh?

Edited by Gummug

It's becoming obvious to me that bigfoots (bigfeet?) have some strange psychic ability. What else could account for the fact that they only expose themselves to really bad photographers?

• Like 2

Ahh Another pixelated, sourceless waste of time.

• Like 1

One of the commenters on the site said "given the energies often associated with Fortean phenomenon that getting a good picture is often difficult".

What the hell does that even mean?

• Like 2

Looks like two people to me getting "fresh" with each oter.

One of the commenters on the site said "given the energies often associated with Fortean phenomenon that getting a good picture is often difficult".

What the hell does that even mean?

Google Charles Fort. :tu:

Google Charles Fort. :tu:

I'm familiar with the phrase "Fortean" (I remember getting some issues of the Fortean Times as a kid)

I just don't know what "energies associated with Fortean phenomena" actually means and why it would make a photograph a blurry blob (in this case, it's obviously a blurry blob because it has been blown up way beyond native resolution, not because of mystical energies that follow cryptids around).

I'm familiar with the phrase "Fortean" (I remember getting some issues of the Fortean Times as a kid)

I just don't know what "energies associated with Fortean phenomena" actually means and why it would make a photograph a blurry blob (in this case, it's obviously a blurry blob because it has been blown up way beyond native resolution, not because of mystical energies that follow cryptids around).

Maybe something to do with psychic energy mixed with kinetic energy being focused to wards the camera ? sorry I'm not sure what they mean exactly either as you can interprete this in several ways. :unsure2:

interesting:)just one question why is it when they take pictures they come out blurry?we need more advanced Technology and definitely cameras and camcorders for certain actually both.anyway is there any more information on this. creature or troll?its interesting and fascinating I I do believe its a unknown and mysterious creature and etc.

Oh, I could give you more information on it, I think I could even tell you its name, but I don't want to get banned.... :(

Maybe something to do with psychic energy mixed with kinetic energy being focused to wards the camera ? sorry I'm not sure what they mean exactly either as you can interprete this in several ways. :unsure2:

Kinetic energy? How the hell would kinetic energy make a photo blurry?

An averagely sized car driving at 50mph has kinetic energy of (e=0.5 * m * v^2) 0.5 * 2000Kg (2 tonnes) * 50mph (22mps^2) = c. 1,000,000 joules

An 800lb (360kg) humanoid travelling at 25mph (as fast as the fastest humans can run and not taking into account that the overwhelming majority of bigfoot pics are not of an animal described as moving at 25mph and thus have far lower kinetic energy) has kinetic energy of 100 kJ (360kg * (11m/s^2) = 10% of the kinetic energy of a 50mph car.

So why does is a car travelling at 50mph easy to take clear photos of but the bigfoot creature travelling at half the speed or even just walking impossible to photograph because of 'kinetic energy' when the car has 10 times as much kinetic energy?

As usual,anyone that has the audacity to come forward with proof of a creature,that has been long sought after,always seems to have a problem with focus/clarity etc! Give us a break guys!Well doh!!Tell the kids to to take the monkey suit off & go to bed.And Polly, go & put the kettle on & we'll all have tea together with your extra special hallucinogenic cookies!LOL

Edited by GirlfromOz
  • Like 2

You would think Polly who took the photo would have a better idea of what she was looking at. By the shape of its legs and the way it's walking, and the way it's holding up its tail, it just looks like a monkey to me.

I still think this is the most likely answer. It appears to be a monkey to me. I don't see why anyone would call it a troll.

In defense of blurry pics, I've done a number of tests using my laptop, phone and a $200 automatic digital camera and it is not Hard to get a blurry picture, even when you are trying not to. If the camera is moved to fast, or if the flash is off, or if the object you are taking a pic of is simply far away it will Always be blurry. I can only get about 50% blur-less pics of my 5 year old, and I've tried taking pics of birds many, many, many times. And the birds all come out blurry if they are more then 30 feet away. Because to see them, you have to zoom in and clip out the bird and even on a high pixel setting, that tiny bird is going to be blobby.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1