Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange 'Troll' Creature Photographed

Still Waters

You're better than me, the picture is so blurry and out of focus I wouldn't even make a serious guess at what it could be. It could be me taking a number two for all I know.

• Like 2

Naaaaw, It's an Imperial Walker.

:w00t:

Edited by keninsc

Hey! That's my auntie!

Hey! That's my auntie!

Looks like Auntie might have caught Bigfoot's eye......could be some hairy cousin in the old wood pile.

One of the commenters on the site said "given the energies often associated with Fortean phenomenon that getting a good picture is often difficult".

What the hell does that even mean?

It's the last refuge of the fool.

As it has become more and more clear that these things don't exist, the only haven the peddlers of this crap have left is the "supernatural explanation".

• Like 1

Here's the scary part to me. That there are people out there who see $-hit photography like this, these worthless, indistinct images, and without questioning, they accept it as proof. FFS people!! What has become of their ability to think critically, to resist being gullible?

• Like 2

I agree that it looks like a chimpanzee but an extremely emaciated chimp and if that is the case it's sad and whomever released a chimp into that very alien environment needs to be flogged.

Look on the bright side...maybe someone could use that photo to make little stuffed animal trolls (or whatever it is) and mass market it and sell it to toddlers. You never know, it mought become all the rage.I just wonder how a toddler would feel with a stuffed animal like that in its bed though. I guess if it turned out looking enough like a monkey or chimpanzee it'd be OK. :lol:

• Like 1

It's becoming obvious to me that bigfoots (bigfeet?) have some strange psychic ability. What else could account for the fact that they only expose themselves to really bad photographers?

I understand your point of course, but consider that if you are someone with no knowledge about cryptozoology, don't believe in bigfoot, in fact has had very little contact with wild animals. Suddenly you are confronted with something that you have never seen before, you don't know if it's dangerous, you are afraid of sudden movements, that it will attack or flee, perhaps you only have time for one shot. Also this could have been at a good distance and enlargement can only go so far before blurring is a problem.

I agree that it looks like a chimpanzee but an extremely emaciated chimp and if that is the case it's sad and whomever released a chimp into that very alien environment needs to be flogged.

There is a primate research facility just a couple miles from where I live. They do get out every once in a while, but usually they don't get out for long and don't go far. If this is a chimp it's escape probably would have made the news, unless it was one of these idiots that own and raise a chimp (or other wild animal) and never tell anyone.

When i first read the title of the article i thought they meant this kind of troll:

xlarge_d4ede883fa0904cb8af52a317bd45ab7.jpg

• Like 1

So other people have seen this thing also that makes it interesting.if more people saw this thing

Thanks, Arbenol68! He's actually kinda cute...looks... ummm... a bit familiar too.

I'll pm when it comes to me... :P

• Like 2

I have to agree, it looks like some kind of a primate but it's so blurry I can't make out the head. Tried to look for where in PA this pic may have been taken but all the links I found just have the same text. I would think if it's on the internet a local news station would have some info on what the woman says she saw. Just don't know where to look. I'll see what I can find out. It would have had to snow last weekend and all the snow we had in this part of PA was on this past Friday.

I checked all the key areas in the state from Pittsburg to Philly, Erie, Harrisburg, Scranton and State College. Nothing reported. Facebook and youtube seem to be the go to places. Hmmm.

Edited by susieice

It does look like it could be a monkey. I just wish the picture was clearer so we could tell what it is.

The extreme arch of the back looks really odd and awkward. The head looks like it has a fairly long muzzle. I doubt it's a monkey or primate. Maybe an arthritic, spindly old bear, or large dog. Judging by that back left foot, and what look like especially broad jowls on the face, I'd say a bear was likelier.

I second that Mr Bison, It looks more like a bear than a monkey, even though this women dismissed this hypothesis. There is another unknown critter reported in Pennsylvania which fits the bill though :

847910_f260.jpg

Read the rest of the story here :http://doloresmonet....sterofManorRoad