Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Girl missing..

Baileyx12

Poor girl, but if a van showed up and a man pointed a gun at me shouting " get inside!" I would rather get shot and die then go inside and have them do god knows what to me

• Like 3

Her shoe, purse, money and phone were left behind and the police are treating it as a runaway???????? WTF?

• Like 7

It's possible she ran. But let's face it, the likelihood is that she was kidnapped, raped, murdered and dumped like a bag of trash. God we live in a sick world.

Thank God for it.... the police aren't saying what happened, so it's probably some type of runaway scenario. I'm glad she's safe.
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This is exactly why I have 2 Rotties that stay indoors at night. And why I keep every bedroom door open so they can get into any bedroom quickly. No ones coming through my windows and nabbing my kids without first me being alerted by barking, next having to go through 2 sets of powerful, and more then willing to defend jaws. And if they manage to get through all that by then Id have a 30 06 pointed to thier skulls. Kids get taken every single day, and most dont have a happy ending. In some places on our coast lines its a epidemic.

• Like 4

Poor girl, but if a van showed up and a man pointed a gun at me shouting " get inside!" I would rather get shot and die then go inside and have them do god knows what to me

Here's what I was taught: If someone points a gun at you and tells you they will shoot you, you run and if they shot you so be it. If you get in that vehicle, you are DEAD. I'd rather get shot where at least I have a chance I might survive if they shoot me. People will hear the gunshot and come running. So at least you stand a small chance.

• Like 2

Run and scream, bring as much attention to yourself as possible, never get into a vehicle with someone.

• Like 2

Don't you think it's strang though? Too girls missing in night, no trace of them being taken, and then just reappearing? Surely if it was a murderer or rapist he'd kill them :/

Bailey theres this phenomenon called its called pre serial killers. They get braver and braver in there crimes until they start a killing spree. Yes be very afraid of these events. Obviously something went very bad with how much attention this case is getting. The cops have someone profiled as a possible serial killer in the making and there hunting him/her hard.

My question is was she lured from the Internet or was this a window thing like what happened many years ago in Petaluma Ca.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Polly_Klaas

• Like 1