Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

women don't like nice guys

cultanorak

I would describe a nice guy as a quiet male like myself who lacks confidence, is socially awkward and overall passive and uncompetitive and is ignored and laughed at by females and bullied by alpha males.

The only nice guys are omega males.

I think the reason the human race is violent and warlike is because women are still predominately breeding with alpha males and passing on the violent genes to the next generation which is propagating the survival of the fittest. So women could be called social Darwinist's in one sense.

You must be pretty young. My advice to you is grow a pair. Quit being a victim. Quit feeling sorry for yourself. You like girls, girls don't like passive guys, quit being passive. It's a choice you've made and a pattern you're trapping yourself in and whining about doesn't make it better. You are correct, most girls do like jeks but not all, and as they get older women grow out of that as well, but they will never grow out of it to the point that they like whining wimps so snap out of it. You're the only one that can do anything about so get to it.
  • Like 4

If you feel inadequate because of the "He-Men", have faith, time will prove that women, and men, grow into more rational people.

I'm quite content being a uncompetitive and unproductive omega male thanks I just think women should be honest and admit that they are instinctively attracted to confident, competitive and aggressive alpha male idiots over nice guys (real nice guys are weak omega males like myself) and that natural selection determines which males they choose as partners. Also I don't like the way women ignore and ridicule omega males like myself just because we're passive and timid and not competitive alpha male idiots.

I've got nothing against alpha males personally because they have no choice to be the way they are because they know that women only choose the fittest and strongest males to breed with so for alpha males to be evolutionarily successful they have to be idiots otherwise women wouldn't breed with them.

(real nice guys are weak omega males like myself)

You are wrong. That's just an excuse to continue your whining wimp pattern. You can be confident and nice. You're not happy being that way as you claim or this thread wouldn't exist.

• Like 1

I'm quite content being a uncompetitive and unproductive omega male thanks I just think women should be honest and admit that they are instinctively attracted to confident, competitive and aggressive alpha male idiots over nice guys (real nice guys are weak omega males like myself) and that natural selection determines which males they choose as partners. Also I don't like the way women ignore and ridicule omega males like myself just because we're passive and timid and not competitive alpha male idiots.

I've got nothing against alpha males personally because they have no choice to be the way they are because they know that women only choose the fittest and strongest males to breed with so for alpha males to be evolutionarily successful they have to be idiots otherwise women wouldn't breed with them.

We're not instinctively attracted to 'alpha males'... we're attracted to people who treat us well. Stop calling yourself a nice guy. You're not.

• Like 2

We're not instinctively attracted to 'alpha males'... we're attracted to people who treat us well. Stop calling yourself a nice guy. You're not.

Billie, he's not wrong, but he's extreme. And many young women really are attracted to men that treat them poorly, I've seen it too many times to count so there is some truth there. Eventually however they grow out of it.

Billie, he's not wrong, but he's extreme. And many young women really are attracted to men that treat them poorly, I've seen it too many times to count so there is some truth there. Eventually however they grow out of it.

If you read some of his past replies, he's belittling women and saying we're stunting society blah blah blah. Blaming all of his problems on us. It's all our fault he can't get a date.

No, he's not a nice guy. He's got a "****ty woe-is-me it's everyone else's fault attitude" and if he really DOES want to attract a woman of any kind he needs to work on that first.

• Like 3

I don't know Hate. If a women is simply going to select a male for breeding, then chosing an "Alpha" male is a good choice surely.

But love, feelings and emotions and physical attraction, leaves out the breeding aspect.

Young women are attracted to outgoing strong males, surely that is normal?

If you read some of his past replies, he's belittling women and saying we're stunting society blah blah blah. Blaming all of his problems on us. It's all our fault he can't get a date.

No, he's not a nice guy. He's got a "****ty woe-is-me it's everyone else's fault attitude" and if he really DOES want to attract a woman of any kind he needs to work on that first.

Funny how guys like this think they are one of the 'nice' guys.

• Like 1

I'm a nice guy, never a jerk to women, and I have never had a problem snatching hot*ss sandwich-slingers. rock.gif

:innocent:

You must be pretty young. My advice to you is grow a pair. Quit being a victim. Quit feeling sorry for yourself. You like girls, girls don't like passive guys, quit being passive. It's a choice you've made and a pattern you're trapping yourself in and whining about doesn't make it better. You are correct, most girls do like jeks but not all, and as they get older women grow out of that as well, but they will never grow out of it to the point that they like whining wimps so snap out of it. You're the only one that can do anything about so get to it.

I'm not capable of changing who I am and nor would I want to be anything other than a weak and uncompetitive omega male because alpha and beta males are bullies who try to impress women by pushing omega males like me around and women are complicit in this and also responsible for it.

I also think its wrong that to get noticed by women a man has to be a confident person who is socially accepted and competitive.

I see all interaction between males and females as social Darwinism and I think it's despicable and I don't want any part of it.

I'm not capable of changing who I am and nor would I want to be anything other than a weak and uncompetitive omega male because alpha and beta males are bullies who try to impress women by pushing omega males like me around and women are complicit in this and also responsible for it.

I also think its wrong that to get noticed by women a man has to be a confident person who is socially accepted and competitive.

I see all interaction between males and females as social Darwinism and I think it's despicable and I don't want any part of it.

If you don't want any part of it, why are you complaining that women don't pay attention to you? And there you go again blaming women.

Edited by RockabyeBillie
  • Like 4

I can be a confident,arrogant,competitive jerk :lol: The thing is i do not try to hide it and i am mostly only this way at certain times like if i have a fight coming up.As long as you are nice to women and treat them well they get over the times when one or another of these "bad" traits come shining through.Some will even put you in your place hahaha

Young women are attracted to outgoing strong males, surely that is normal?

It's normal in the sense that it's natural selection but it's also survival of the fittest that the strong prosper and flourish at the expense of the weak which I think is barbaric and cruel. But then I'm against the natural order of life because it is unfair.

Also strong and outgoing males are bullies and fascists which isn't a good reflection on women who are primarily attracted to these males.

You don't know $hl+. Are you like 15 or something? If you're happy being that way then why start the thread. Whiner. Edited by OverSword

If it makes you feel any better, I can see why some people might want to give you a good smack.

• Like 3

If it makes you feel any better, I can see why some people might want to give you a good smack.

Makes ME feel better...

• Like 1

So, because I carry myself with confidence and pride, workout 2 or 3 times every week or two...or month (my priorities are scattered!), engage in social conversation with the opposite sex and people tend to enjoy being around me, that makes me an alpha male idiot?

I'd much rather be an "alpha idiot" than a "naive, close minded, self pitying omega male."

You can't expect everyone to go out of their way to approach you. Sometimes you have to put yourself out there and take a chance. You can't grow without failing.

• Like 2

It's normal in the sense that it's natural selection but it's also survival of the fittest that the strong prosper and flourish at the expense of the weak which I think is barbaric and cruel. But then I'm against the natural order of life because it is unfair.

Also strong and outgoing males are bullies and fascists which isn't a good reflection on women who are primarily attracted to these males.

I am going to give this consideration in december for dumbest post of the year if we can make the award!

• Like 3

I am going to give this consideration in december for dumbest post of the year if we can make the award!

This entire topic should win dumbest something...

• Like 3

But then I'm against the natural order of life because it is unfair..

News Flash - Life Unfair! :w00t:

• Like 1

You don't know $hl+. Are you like 15 or something? If you're happy being that way then why start the thread. Whiner.

I started this thread because I want to raise awareness that women are attracted to confident and competitive alpha males so that other males like myself who lack confidence don't have any illusions. Let me explain further:

I'm 28 years old and I've never been in a relationship with a woman, had a girlfriend or even ever had a friend who was female. I'm a quiet and polite person who lacks confidence.

When I was younger I use to naively think that because I was a friendly, polite and quiet person I would eventually attract the interest of a woman now I realize how wrong I was and that women are only interested in alpha males who know what they want and don't care how many people they walk over to get it. The fact of the matter is that women are attracted to confidence in men more than anything else and it doesn't necessarily matter if the man is a good person or not so long as he is confident. Which is why women like 'bad boys' and 'aggressively confident and competitive' men because they are alpha males.

Throughout my life I have been a quiet and polite person lacking in confidence and have always been ignored and sometimes laughed at as well by women and seen them go for the confident and competitive smug males or the aggressive bullies so my views are shaped by my experiences.

Its not right that quiet, polite and socially awkward males like myself are completely ignored or rejected by women and I have no intention and am not capable of changing who I am and there isn't anything wrong with being quiet, over polite and socially awkward and women should start to notice men like me instead of only acknowledging the confident alpha male idiots who compete for their attention.

I just think its sickening and unfair the way women ignore and reject nice quiet guys who lack confidence but always fall over themselves for the confident and arrogant idiots. Women aren't worth bothering with because they have a bias against us quiet and polite guys who are uncompetitive and passive.

Edited by yearofthehater

Of course you are right Hate, but we are all animals and can't stop the natural order of things

But like I said with time, females looking for a partner will ultimately seek a partner from a whole different list of criteria.

I started this thread because I want to raise awareness that women are attracted to confident and competitive alpha males so that other males like myself who lack confidence don't have any illusions. Let me explain further:

I'm 28 years old and I've never been in a relationship with a woman, had a girlfriend or even ever had a friend who was female. I'm a quiet and polite person who lacks confidence.

When I was younger I use to naively think that because I was a friendly, polite and quiet person I would eventually attract the interest of a woman now I realize how wrong I was and that women are only interested in alpha males who know what they want and don't care how many people they walk over to get it. The fact of the matter is that women are attracted to confidence in men more than anything else and it doesn't necessarily matter if the man is a good person or not so long as he is confident. Which is why women like 'bad boys' and 'aggressively confident and competitive' men because they are alpha males.

Throughout my life I have been a quiet and polite person lacking in confidence and have always been ignored and sometimes laughed at as well by women all my life and seen them go for the competitive and confident smug males or the aggressive bullies so my views are shaped by my experiences.

Its not right that quiet, polite and socially awkward male like myself are completely ignored or rejected by women and I have no intention and am not capable of changing who I am and there isn't anything wrong with being quiet, over polite and socially awkward and women should start to notice men like me instead of only acknowledging the confident alpha male idiots who compete for their attention.

I just think its sickening and unfair the way women ignore and reject nice quiet guys who lack confidence but always fall over themselves for the confident and arrogant idiots. Women aren't worth bothering with because they have a bias against us quiet and polite guys who are uncompetitive and passive.

Don't lump all people together just because you've had no luck.

My bf wouldn't be what you consider a "confident alpha male idiot". He's quiet, intelligent, considerate, likes animals, and loves Star Trek. He's also only 5'6 and skinny as a rail. Rich? Far from it. He's a nice guy who doesn't sit around feeling sorry for himself and blaming the opposite sex for his problems. We're together because we have a lot in common and he treats me well.

I repeat what I've been saying. It's not everyone else, it's you. You're not as nice as you think you are and the fact that you've never even had a female FRIEND is proof of that. You're a mysogonist and nobody wants to deal with that. And if you are the same in real life as you are on here, no one wants to sit around and listen to you whine about how unfair life is either.

So if you don't want to work on yourself, then stop complaining and just deal with it.

• Like 2

Of course you are right Hate, but we are all animals and can't stop the natural order of things

But like I said with time, females looking for a partner will ultimately seek a partner from a whole different list of criteria.

So he is right saying that "strong outgoing males are bullies and fascists"? Wow i dont know what world some of you people come from but i would rather live here in the real world!

• Like 1