Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

women don't like nice guys

cultanorak

Women only want confident alpha males they don't care about getting to know the quiet guys like me who are socially awkward and lack confidence. This shows how shallow women are that they only look for confidence in a man which is why you see so many arrogant, violent and aggressive men in relationships with women because these men have confidence and are alpha males. But the nice quiet guy like myself who has no confidence gets ignored or laughed at by women. I think its wrong and unfair that so many nice quiet guys who lack confidence get nowhere with women.

anything new to post? or are you just going to copy and paste previous posts to troll and spam?

Women only want confident alpha males they don't care about getting to know the quiet guys like me who are socially awkward and lack confidence. This shows how shallow women are that they only look for confidence in a man which is why you see so many arrogant, violent and aggressive men in relationships with women because these men have confidence and are alpha males. But the nice quiet guy like myself who has no confidence gets ignored or laughed at by women. I think its wrong and unfair that so many nice quiet guys who lack confidence get nowhere with women.

Alpha male, beta male, omega male, it's all crap. It doesn't matter what other people think. You are who you want to be. If you don't like how you are or how you act or even how people react to you then change it. Don't change the core of who you are, just change the things about you that you don't like. Growing, evolving, call it whatever you like. However, in the end, you have to stay true to yourself and everything else will fall into place.
  • Like 1

YOTH, some of my best friends going through high school were shy, awkward, and nerdy guys. Yes, I did date one or two, and I've cared for all of them very deeply, just as much as any of my other friends. They sure were a lot nicer than the dime a dozen, abusive jerks I used to date, too. Did I do so because I wanted to be smacked around? Wanted an 'alphamale'? bull****. I had no real sense of security or Love growing up and every bit of abandonment and abuse by a father. I'm perfectly imperfect, I'm human, but I have never, and will never, date a guy for such petty reasons as the ones you just suggested. I am a person, just like you, and I'm sorry you're so insecure or perhaps ignorant that you would say these kinds of things, but I also deserve respect, just like you, no more and no less. I find it profoundly offensive that you would suggest that based on my gender and I'll hazard your personal relationship struggles, that I am 'unevolved' and shallow. I know what I want in a partner: someone who is honest and loyal, caring and affectionate and sweet. There you have it, and you really can't argue within logic and reason any different. Who knows my desires better than myself? I hope you find the person to prove you wrong on all this someday, but equally I hope you find the confidence and openness to realize you are so mistaken.

• Like 6

I believe it's my turn to pitch in with this.

I'm one of these omega males too so we are like a mirror image of each other.

But where I differ significantly from you is that I tend to shrug my shoulders.

You can't change a damn thing about women being unavailable.

In fact if that was all you said people wouldn't be so angry with you here.

It's just that when you do a generalisation of all women you are going to come a cropper.

I'll have to say after all things considered I'm quite happy with my lot.

But it helps when your living with a sister more or less your own age.

Which is why I'm not as willing to jump to conclusions as you do.

Your a fool but at least your one with brass balls.

But your not going to get any tea and sympathy from me.

anything new to post? or are you just going to copy and paste previous posts to troll and spam?

It dosn't matter if it's cut and paste.

I never got the chance to answer it originally when it was more frenetic.

Edited by Medium Brown

a successful " alpha male " is a person that can be " omega male " with his girl . wife .woman :D

• Like 1

Have you ever considered the priesthood, Hater? They get plenty and can be as meek as kittens.

He could get the same opportunities in prison, and probably easier to join. Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

YOTH, some of my best friends going through high school were shy, awkward, and nerdy guys. Yes, I did date one or two, and I've cared for all of them very deeply, just as much as any of my other friends. They sure were a lot nicer than the dime a dozen, abusive jerks I used to date, too.

Proof of everything I said you friendzoned the shy, awkward and nerdy guys who were your so called 'best friends' and patronized them by saying 'I care for you deeply' while you went of with the abusive alpha male jerks who as a woman you are instinctively attracted to!

Nothing else in your post had anything to say to me after that first line and please don't bother replying because as I have already said I don't require any input from females because they are blind maybe deliberately so to their own inherent nature to be attracted to alpha male idiots.

Edited by yearofthehater

Nothing else in your post had anything to say to me after that first line and please don't bother replying because as I have already said I don't require any input from females because they are blind maybe deliberately so to their own inherent nature to be attracted to alpha male idiots.

I don't care whether you want input from females on this thread or not, anyone can post on this thread, and they can say what they like within the rules, so stop telling people to stop posting.

• Like 6

I believe it's my turn to pitch in with this.

I'm one of these omega males too so we are like a mirror image of each other.

Well I read everything you said and am unconvinced and if you are an omega male like me then you know the score so stop trying to defend these women just because you want to win their favour and tell it how it is.

A woman will always choose an aggressively confident and competitive alpha male idiot over a passive omega male like myself who lacks confidence and is socially awkward and if you or anyone else argues with that your arguing with billions of years of evolution and natural selection which still determines which males women choose to procreate with. Yeah nature and survival of the fittest screwed me by making me an omega male but women enforce the survival of the fittest by only selecting alpha males as partners so they are the adherents of social Darwinism.

I wouldn't mind so many people taking exception to my views on women had they not been shaped by my own experiences throughout my entire life I've seen women of all ages go for the confident and competitive males as well as the aggressive and violent males who are downright bullies while the quietly spoken socially awkward males such as myself who lack confidence are ignored and often ridiculed by women and their alpha male lapdogs.

In fact the few times I have ever been noticed by women I've been labelled a 'weirdo' and a 'freak' because I struggle with social interaction and lack confidence which proves that women don't like quiet omega males because we are not socially accepted and therefore threaten and undermine the social conditions that women are dependant upon which is why some women also manipulate alpha males to bully weaker males like myself and if you don't think that's true well I can tell you I've experienced it first hand.

Another simple test to prove that women are instinctively attracted to loud, confident and competitive men over passive, weak and timid thoughtful men like myself is that if you put the average woman in a room alone with two men one an egotistical alpha male who has a casual manner and demeanour the other a quiet. socially awkward male like myself who is bereft of confident, timid and unsure of himself the woman would naturally gravitate toward the alpha male idiot and both would probably condescend the socially awkward male.

Edited by yearofthehater

Well I read everything you said and am unconvinced and if you are an omega male like me then you know the score so stop trying to defend these women just because you want to win their favour and tell it how it is.

A woman will always choose an aggressively confident and competitive alpha male idiot over a passive omega male like myself who lacks confidence and is socially awkward and if you or anyone else argues with that your arguing with billions of years of evolution and natural selection which still determines which males women choose to procreate with. Yeah nature and survival of the fittest screwed me by making me an omega male but women enforce the survival of the fittest by only selecting alpha males as partners so they are the adherents of social Darwinism.

I wouldn't mind so many people taking exception to my views on women had they not been shaped by my own experiences throughout my entire life I've seen women of all ages go for the confident and competitive males as well as the aggressive and violent males who are downright bullies while the quietly spoken socially awkward males such as myself who lack confidence are ignored and often ridiculed by women and their alpha male lapdogs.

In fact the few times I have ever been noticed by women I've been labelled a 'weirdo' and a 'freak' because I struggle with social interaction and lack confidence which proves that women don't like quiet omega males because we are not socially accepted and therefore threaten and undermine the social conditions that women are dependant upon which is why some women also manipulate alpha males to bully weaker males like myself and if you don't think that's true well I can tell you I've experienced it first hand.

Another simple test to prove that women are instinctively attracted to loud, confident and competitive men over passive, weak and timid thoughtful men like myself is that if you put the average woman in a room alone with two men one an egotistical alpha male who has a casual manner and demeanour the other a quiet. socially awkward male like myself who is bereft of confident, timid and unsure of himself the woman would naturally gravitate toward the alpha male idiot and both would probably condescend the socially awkward male.

I can't quite decide if this thread is a wind up, or you just have a very blinkered view on life.

For a start your definitions are all wrong. You have mistaken confidence for arrogance and brashness, they are not the same. I'm very confident in myself, and my place in the world, but i'm one of the quietest people you will meet in real life, i'm not at the centre of things, or making the most noise....I stand back and just observe what's going on....yet confident in who I am and what I do.

Secondly - if ALL women went for the men you describe, since the dawn of creation, then you wouldn't be here yourself now would you - think about it ;)

Thirdly, your lack of experience with women does not make your opinions on why you lack that experience any more relevant then anyone else's, since you lack the experience to know how they might think about certain issues.

Women the world over are not the reason you are single - your attitude, inability to reason with other people's logic, and the fact you refuse to accept you can't generalise about half the planet in the way you do and expect to get anywhere with people.

• Like 4

This is bit of a mouthful from you so I'm going to give it a whirl.

Regardless of what you think I'm not trying to gain Brownie points off women.

I might be in the same situation as you but you still need to respect females.

It dosn't matter what shortcomings you've had with them in the past.

Look at me. I'm resigned to my fate when it comes to relationships with the opposite sex.

Despite that I know women fall for anybody that fulfils their requirements.

The requirements on that CV don't neccesary have to be a knuckle- dragging,uncouth alpha male with a wife- beating shirt.

It could be that some males are actually all sweetness and light but show their true colours after the proposal stage.

But the women were not actively searching this end product.

If I suddenly became a billionaire overnight I'll suddenly become the most eligible bachelor in Middleton.

It dosn't matter how confident you are because I'm sure you'll be an instant stud muffin in the same situation.

But what happens if the alpha male is shooting blanks and your suddenly thrust into the spotlight?

I also can't see the relevance of Darwinism because each person is an individual.

At the end of the day it dosn't matter if your an omega male.

Because all types of sexism is bigotry.

I just wish you havn't been so forthcoming.

I can't quite decide if this thread is a wind up

I can assure you it isn't.

For a start your definitions are all wrong. You have mistaken confidence for arrogance and brashness, they are not the same.

Maybe to you there not the same but to me they are intrinsically inseparable.

Secondly - if ALL women went for the men you describe, since the dawn of creation, then you wouldn't be here yourself now would you - think about it .

Omega males like me are evolutionarily aberrations (we lack competitiveness and self preservation) which is why women and alpha males hate us and why we are often socially rejected and isolated and marginalised in society where all human interaction is based on social Darwinism.

Women the world over are not the reason you are single - your attitude, inability to reason with other people's logic, and the fact you refuse to accept you can't generalise about half the planet in the way you do and expect to get anywhere with people.

Well maybe if just one woman had off shown interest in me a quiet and socially awkward male who lacks confidence and is timid, weak and passive instead of ignoring and looking down on me while they give no end of attention to the confident, arrogant and violent idiots then maybe I wouldn't have such a low opinion of women.

Women have got a lot to answer for in ignoring the quiet, polite, and passive omega males like me who lack confidence and giving themselves to the confident, competitive and aggressive idiots. Women invite these sweeping generalisations because they are true and accurate of how the majority of women are based on my own experiences and nothing anyone says can invalidate this.

Omega males like me are evolutionarily aberrations (we lack competitiveness and self preservation) which is why women and alpha males hate us and why we are often socially rejected and isolated and marginalised in society where all human interaction is based on social Darwinism.

Well maybe if just one woman had off shown interest in me a quiet and socially awkward male who lacks confidence and is timid, weak and passive instead of ignoring and looking down on me while they give no end of attention to the confident, arrogant and violent idiots then maybe I wouldn't have such a low opinion of women.

Women have got a lot to answer for in ignoring the quiet, polite, and passive omega males like me who lack confidence and giving themselves to the confident, competitive and aggressive idiots. Women invite these sweeping generalisations because they are true and accurate of how the majority of women are based on my own experiences and nothing anyone says can invalidate this.

Ah I get it now, since you kind of explained it when you said that women hate people like you, and that women have a lot to answer for when it comes to you feeling how you do. Classic victim mentality, you attribute your lack of success with women with character traits you have, then blame women for not liking those traits (lets not even get into your whole immature generalisations again eh), and to reinforce your point and dislike of women, you stick to those traits so you can further blame women for your lack of ability in striking up relationships with the opposite sex, and further play the victim....

I don't think the problem is as you describe...i'd suggest that it's more to do with maturity, and regardless of physical size or personality, most women probably wouldn't want to spend to much time with someone they have to nanny and constantly pander to their insecurities, i'd imagine from the female perspective that is incredibly draining and a pointless endeavour too since your victim mentality would thrive on that kind of attention.

• Like 3

This thread is getting silly. You're making a sweeping statement about women based on your own experiences which is fine to a point, but it sounds to me more like sour grapes on your part. You've even said yourself you lack confidence and are quiet. There's nothing wrong with either of those but blaming women for your current situation is ridiculous and you shouldn't be so quick to judge us either, we are not all the same with our preferences whether you like to think so or not.

• Like 2

This thread is getting silly. You're making a sweeping statement about women based on your own experiences which is fine to a point, but it sounds to me more like sour grapes on your part. You've even said yourself you lack confidence and are quiet. There's nothing wrong with either of those but blaming women for your current situation is ridiculous and you shouldn't be so quick to judge us either, we are not all the same with our preferences whether you like to think so or not.

I have to agree with Stilly on this one. You say qoute:"..nothing anyone says can invalidate this." So what is the point in any woman on Um responding, and if you are going to isolate half the population then I think you should re-think your point.

women have NOTHING to answer for especially to you, you deserve nothing for the kind of attitude you display, good luck finding a woman who would ever want to be with someone like you.

the entire thread is silly from his first post and on, im suprised the kind of sexist crap he's been spouting off is even being allowed here.

• Like 1

You have a lot of nerve. I don't know what you look like or how you appear to people in real life, but you have done nothing to endear yourself to the women here. The only thing you've shown us is how unattractive you are on the inside.

• Like 3

hater seriously and unfortunatly due to your failure to get a woman

you're trying to make it as something wrong with them

while there is nothing wrong in women there is something wrong in you though

am often described as sexist as so i think am safe you can't say am defending them :D

but you're like saying " I can't get honey .. so honey is bad for health "

regardless of all obvious facts that it's not you're claiming on to your opinion which is absurd

sure there is women attracted to " alpha " males just like there is women attracted to " omega " males

just like there is males get attracted to strong willed and stubborn women

and other men attracted to sweet feeble women

you're making it very gerneral based on your " own " experince

without taking other experinces into account and that'll only allow you to see one side of the glass

it's hard to not address you personally when you based your opinion on you as person

personally .. i don't believe there is alpha or omega male

as that can change in any part of the person's life

say when i was young i got picked on .. alittle

mostly i was on the grey zone but i wouldn't consider my self alpha more of omega

after i served in the army and worked out a bit i was different too for the better

now the point is .. in both parts of my life i had just fine realtionship with girls

if you're unhappy with what you are then change it

but don't make silly excuses and make it some one else's fault

seriously

• Like 2

This whole thing is ridiculous but I'm going to answer to this because I can't stop myself.

If you put me in a room with two men, and one spoke to me (your alpha "idiot") and one didn't, OF COURSE women are going to talk to the one that spoke to them. I would also make an effort to speak to the other man, but if you aren't going to talk to me in the first place, I'm going to get the impression that you'd rather I didn't speak to you at all.

Nice guy and socially awkward aren't the same thing. Socially awkward is socially awkward. You can be a nice, quiet guy, without being socially awkward in the slightest.

I get the feeling anything I say is going to be ignored, but personally I avoid brash, overconfident men, I would try and talk to the quieter guy and see if they had anything interesting to say, you can't just generalise all women. It's your attitude hampering you, not the entire world. Do you ever actually try talking to women? Being "nice" (which I don't think you are) and quiet and never even attempting to engage in conversation isn't going to work.

• Like 3

These are all points well made,we got to keep the sandwich makers in their place :lol:

Being serious though the way you generalize men and women it is a good thing you are so quiet,because opening your mouth to either with these views you have could leave you open to more than hurt feelings <_<

Being serious though the way you generalize men and women it is a good thing you are so quiet,because opening your mouth to either with these views you have could leave you open to more than hurt feelings disgust.gif

Which proves everything I say that women don't like to accept how they are in choosing confident and competitive male idiots over quiet and weak males like myself which is why alpha males would take exception to me stating the truth that all relationships between man and women are based on natural selection, mutual self interest and survival of the fittest.

And as to the person saying I'm being sexist everything I say is based on my own experiences which have shaped my views so my views are at least honest. Now why don't you be honest and admit that you want to take away my freedom of speech because you don't like my views because they are opposed to your own worldview and are contrary to the hypocritical accepted ways of thinking of so called civilised society.

Edited by yearofthehater

Which proves everything I say that women don't like to accept how they are in choosing confident and competitive male idiots over quiet and weak males like myself which is why alpha males would take exception to me stating the truth that all relationships between man and women are based on natural selection, mutual self interest and survival of the fittest.

And as to the person saying I'm being sexist everything I say is based on my own experiences which have shaped my views so my views are at least honest. Now why don't you be honest and admit that you want to take away my freedom of speech because you don't like my views because they are opposed to your own worldview and are contrary to the hypocritical accepted ways of thinking of so called civilised society.

yes you are honest with yourself at least, an honest sexist. still not impressed. freedom of speech haha grow up im not the one blaming MY problems on women and men.

Hate, you are making a sweeping analyses based on a few.

If you did a Poll you might be pleasantly surprised that there are at least 50% of women out there that you haven’t yet met, who don’t fit your profile.

People, men, women, children, we are all different.

Lots of things lump us together but have faith or hope or whatever, give it time, you will meet others if you are looking who are similar in their thoughts to you.

Maybe you are young, maybe you are not. Just look else-where cause where you are looking is not helping you and is clouding your judgement.

Hate, you are making a sweeping analyses based on a few.

If you did a Poll you might be pleasantly surprised that there are at least 50% of women out there that you haven’t yet met, who don’t fit your profile.

People, men, women, children, we are all different.

Lots of things lump us together but have faith or hope or whatever, give it time, you will meet others if you are looking who are similar in their thoughts to you.

Maybe you are young, maybe you are not. Just look else-where cause where you are looking is not helping you and is clouding your judgement.

I'm not reading anymore posts from women or confident men now and why do you keep on multi quoting the same thing?

Edited by yearofthehater

I support your freedom of speech and views,keeps more options available for me :tu: