Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO's a Satanic Plan for the End Times?

Ultima Weapon

I don't think aliens or UFO's have anything to do with religion at least not ours.

• Like 2

Yeah, just a part of our incredibly vast, diverse universe.

He forgot the part where the LHC is used to open a port hole to hell/nibiru for the demons/aliens to come through.

He forgot the part where the LHC is used to open a port hole to hell/nibiru for the demons/aliens to come through.

Don't burn the whole garden because of a few weeds.

• Like 1

Don't burn the whole garden because of a few weeds.

In this garden the only thing growing are the weeds.

Hmm, perhaps I have misunderstood , but it seems suggested that all life in entire universe with capacity for interstellar travel are imps of Satan, or something. And the video is clearly for gullible uneducated simpletons. What we see here is the blindness and closed mind attitudes engendered by this bible combined with love of $$$$. Not cynical in the face of the huge torrent of obvious bogus crap etc designed to make $$$$ from said gullible simpletons....

• Like 1

Is this a GMO garden cause if so perhaps we should burn the whole thing weeds and all.

Aliens are from other universe not hell

dont you mean galaxy?

currently there is only one universe.. ours..

unless you start talking quantum possibilities.. and if you mean another universe.. dont you believe there are aliens in ours?

What this and so many of this 'End of the World' fear mongers fail to understand is the unimaginable vastness of the universe.

To them I say, Go and Check it Out - before you come up with this silly nonsense that heaven and hell and everything else must revolve around our tiny planet.

Stop scaring simple and gullible people, to either control their thinking, or to milk them for their hard earned money, with your endless streams of Dooms Day predictions which have always failed, the latest being the 2012 Mayan End of The world Prophecy.

You, me, we all are Free Will people who decide our own future - not some aliens or religion invented demons or demi-gods.

Throw the fear-mongers and their products into the rubbish bin - where they belong.

• Like 2

What this and so many of this 'End of the World' fear mongers fail to understand is the unimaginable vastness of the universe.

To them I say, Go and Check it Out - before you come up with this silly nonsense that heaven and hell and everything else must revolve around our tiny planet.

Stop scaring simple and gullible people, to either control their thinking, or to milk them for their hard earned money, with your endless streams of Dooms Day predictions which have always failed, the latest being the 2012 Mayan End of The world Prophecy.

You, me, we all are Free Will people who decide our own future - not some aliens or religion invented demons or demi-gods.

Throw the fear-mongers and their products into the rubbish bin - where they belong.

• 2 weeks later...

To the OP. I understand your viewpoint but if I may make a suggestion, concentrate your investigation on the Alien Abduction phenomena rather then UFOs in general. UFOs have many causes most of which are actually quite mundane but Abduction is were the most demonic activity happens.