Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

H1N1

AsteroidX

Just an FYI:

Industrias Bachoco S.A.B. de C.V. IBA -0.20%, Mexico's leading producer and processor of poultry and other food products, announced today: A possible outbreak of avian influenza H7N3 has been detected in five breeder farms located in the state of Guanajuato. The company has nearly one hundred breeder farms dispersed along the country which produce hatching eggs for producing chickens. This type of influenza is similar to the one detected in 2012 in other producers's laying farms in the neighboring state of Jalisco. The company is working with the authorities to verify the outbreak; in case of positive confirmation, it will work with Mexican sanitary authorities in taking necessary action. At the same time, it is reinforcing its biosecurity measures in all of its facilities, in particular in its breeder farms dispersed throughout the country; this action has been one of the measures the Company has taken in the past to reduce these kinds of risks. The Company is also analyzing steps to mitigate possible negative effects. Biohazard name: H5N1 (highly pathogenic avian influenza - human infection) Biohazard level: 4/4 Hazardous Biohazard desc.: Viruses and bacteria that cause severe to fatal disease in humans, and for which vaccines or other treatments are not available, such as Bolivian and Argentine hemorrhagic fevers, H5N1(bird flu), Dengue hemorrhagic fever, Marburg virus, Ebola virus, hantaviruses, Lassa fever, Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever, and other hemorrhagic or unidentified diseases. When dealing with biological hazards at this level the use of a Hazmat suit and a self-contained oxygen supply is mandatory. The entrance and exit of a Level Four biolab will contain multiple showers, a vacuum room, an ultraviolet light room, autonomous detection system, and other safety precautions designed to destroy all traces of the biohazard. Multiple airlocks are employed and are electronically secured to prevent both doors opening at the same time. All air and water service going to and coming from a Biosafety Level 4 (P4) lab will undergo similar decontamination procedures to eliminate the possibility of an accidental release.

That's what happens when people mess with nature.

• Like 1

My apologies it is not H1N1 but H7N3....which I can only guess is the 7th mutation of the original H1N1 theyve detected. Im not good at how they classify these viruses.

Edited by AsteroidX

Dang. I hate infection of any kind.

Hope none of the "superbugs" make it into widespread, mainstream human population.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 1

Theres gonna be alot of dead chickens in Mexico.

• Like 1

I think they've already killed something like a million of them in the last couple weeks...

Hope those infected, dead chickens don't make it to my grocery store.

You know how those greedy executives are... :w00t:

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 1

The colds which have been circulating this winter are some of the worst I have ever encountered. I was flawed for 3weeks with aches, sweats and dizzy head - and I got off lightly compared to most. It certainly concerns me that a really nasty one could be just round the corner.

Br Cornelius

Im sitting on 2 weeks right now of misery and it was just a common cold.

I'm not worried, if it kills me it kills me if not then i get almond fried chicken & chicken chow mein with soft noodles for dinner

I'm not worried, if it kills me it kills me if not then i get almond fried chicken & chicken chow mein with soft noodles for dinner

Now you're making me hungry. Dang you!

• Like 2

And thats why we wont send you to NK Pallidin. Your too soft. Theyd get you with egg noddles....and youd never be seen again :whistle:

• Like 1

And thats why we wont send you to NK Pallidin. Your too soft. Theyd get you with egg noddles....and youd never be seen again :whistle:

I know, huh... :w00t:

• Like 1

Well some scientists where supposed to be playing around with H1N1 and trying to weaponize it. So is this natural evolution/mutation of the virus or is this a leaked version of it?