Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Canadian government discontinues UFO

Still Waters

Have you ever seen a UFO? If you have, did you report it to the government? Well, according to a new report from CBC News, if you did that now, they wouldn't be interested.

Although government agencies such as the RCMP, Transport Canada and the Department of National Defence used to make some effort to investigate UFO reports, documents obtained under the Access to Information Act show that these reports are now being handed off to civilian volunteer investigators, like writer and UFO researcher Chris Rutkowski.

http://ca.news.yahoo...-205005553.html

Seems sensible.

• Like 2

Is it a case of the Canadian government's disbelief or disinterest in the subject? Or more probably a budgetary restriction, in that by handing cases off to civilian investigators the same information is gained for free.

yea i think there just doing that because there no use investigating ufo reports because the UFO would be long gone by the time they recieved the report and the chances of it being in that same place are millions to one.

I've seen many UFO's here in Canada one of them was while working too and me and 21 of my Co-workers seen it hovering over our fishing boat and following us back to the camp grounds where we unload our fish... my friends/Co-workers were whisteling at it, im like "shut your ballz up, what do want us to get abducted?!" lmao but i didn't bother reporting it to the government.. i mean whats the point?

:alien: "Zork" you are now clear to invade the Earth country called Canada. :alien:
  • Like 1

wow 980 and more reports thats awesome however for one man i truly understand that is a lot.come on people we need to help the poor guy he is just one man.there's gotta be people sceintist,researchers and ufo investigators in the area that could offer him a help.come one guyswe want the truth well lets do our part and help each other and him.and no im not kidding.who cares about the non-believers or skeptics all they are is a distraction do not argue with them or even pay attention to their remarks and comments.they will only slow us down.lets focus on the UFOs and etc.we nned to stand as one and together.even the tiniiest amount of help goes a long way

Edited by Andromedan Starseed 333
  • Like 1

What a brilliant idea, all Governments should outsource this, then where will the claims of cover up come from? I have been saying this for years, nobody stopping you from your own investigations. I wonder how this phenomena would fare put in the hands of the UFOlgists if their paychecks started to depend on results?

:alien: "Zork" you are now clear to invade the Earth country called Canada. :alien:

Lrrr from Omicron Persei 8 has been saying he is going to do this for ages. Wont happen.

Howdy

Welcome to this forum , here u can find lots of things , i suggest you have to contact your friends or any other expert for your question, right now i am not able to give u answer . sorry for that ........

---------------

Lawyers in California

Now all the aliens are going to come here