Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Need any advice/readings please

onelostlady

Hello. My name is Susan. My date of birth is 11-4-1953.

I have misplaced something of great value sentimental value related to my late parents! I had a box of sentimental items in my moms house- she was in a nursing home. I moved the box to my house for safe keeping hiding it in a bathroom closet. I just cleaned the closet last week and it is not there! Then, when I was going away for 2 days in 12-10, I took the box back to mom;s house and hid it in the attic as her home had alarm system. When I returned, I am not sure whether I took the box back to my house or left it in her attic. The attic was cleaned out prior to an estate sale although there were some misc. items left in the attic- but as far as I recall nothing of value. This misplacement occurred in the period between 12-25-10 and 6-1-11. I have been racking my brain trying to remember what I did with this item and cannot. I am almost afraid to start tearing my house apart in fear of not finding the item and having a mental breakdown! Mom passed in January of 2011 right after we came back from our 2 day trip and her house has been sold. I checked it before I turned over the keys and the item was not there. I am wondering if perhaps the people who ran the estate sale found the box and robbed it. I recall telling them when they asked that there were no valuable items in the attic. I also recall telling my husband that I needed to secure my home every time we left more thoroughly as I had such valuable items in my house- problem is I do not recall if it was before or after I went on the 2 day trip. Can you provide me with any guidance? If you need any further facts please let me know. Thank you so much for your time! I appreciate any guidance you can provide!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• onelostlady

• DKO

• alibongo

I'm sorry i'm getting a bit lost in the beginning. You say you had the box in your mums house, then you moved it to your house in the closet. Then you checked on it later and it was gone. But then you say you took the box back to your mums house.

If you dig away the house foundations about 6 feet to the right of your front door you may have a surprise.

DKO-

The box was first in mom's house. When she went to the nursing home I moved it to my house for safekeeping in my bathroom closet. Then, when we were going away for 2 days,. I stupidly moved it back to her house as she had an alarm in the house which I had installed after she went into the nursing home. So, the last place I remember the box being was in her attic. I placed the box in an empty Coca Cola cardboard box and placed a series of old games such as Parchesi on top of the box. I was in such a state of mind that I figured that I thief would rummage thru everything if the alarm malfunctioned. Anyway, when I returned back home on 12-16-2010, there was a blizzard here in New Jersey and I had a lot of problems with mom;s business as tenants were ringing me for plowing. So, I am not sure if I moved it back to my home again for safe keeping or not. I suspect that I might have moved it to my house but I am totally confused as it was the time period in which she passed and life got terrible for a while.

Can you see anything?

Please help

Thanks

I see why you were confused. I was thinking that perhaps I put it back in the bathroom closet and I finally got the nerve to vlean the closet last week and it was not there. I did not put it back there. Please tell me if you can sense anything about the box.

Anyone see anything as to where this box may be??? Please!

Try also digging the other side of the house front, deep under the foundations,you will be surprised at the result.

Edited by alibongo

All I can offer is for you to check every single cupboard, closet, drawer etc. If you're certain the only places it could be are your house and your mothers house then possibly it was stolen. No way it could be in your car somewhere?