Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lookit'

RaisingCain

Greetings denzins of Unexplained Mysteries. I bring you peace, take me to your leader.

The names RaisingCain, though ya'll can just call me Cain, should the notion take your fancy. I've been around here since last night, had a bit of an experience last night and wound up here looking for answers. While I've made a few posts around here, learned the ropes and such.

Well, just thought I'd say hi and such :)

Edited by RaisingCain
  • Like 1

Hi, here's a picture:

eleanor_scriven_2429776k.jpg

Edited by _Only
  • Like 3

welcome

i see you already met _Only's pet .. he keep it in the pool at his house i found out the hard way when i went to swim there

• Like 2

Hello there Cain. Welcome to UM :)

Searching for answers Cain eh, well welcome to the Forum of zillions of unanswered ones!

• Like 1

Hi Cain, welcome to the forum, I'm Spike :)

Hello Skater! Nice to meet you.

Welcome!

Hey Cain and welcome to the forum. You sound like you will fit right in here. Welcomecrazygroup_zps315bba99.jpeg

Greetings denzins of Unexplained Mysteries. I bring you peace, take me to your leader.

The names RaisingCain, though ya'll can just call me Cain, should the notion take your fancy. I've been around here since last night, had a bit of an experience last night and wound up here looking for answers. While I've made a few posts around here, learned the ropes and such.

Well, just thought I'd say hi and such :)

You wouldn't like our leader, he is mean, so just avoid him if you can..

Just kidding, welcome to the forum, if you have any questions, please keep them to yourself and hopefully we will meet in some distant topic - discussion somewhere in the future.

Sit back, fasten your seatbelt and tuck your elbows inside the car at all times and enjoy the ride.

PS.. did I tell you i'm a freestyle rapper.