Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

astral pregnancy

SpiritWriter

What are your thoughts, discussions, ponderings on the matter. I know it sounds strange but I am quiet serious. I would really like to know your thoughts..

I havn't heard much about this, but the last time as far as I know a child was born from Astral or non-traditional means was over 2000 years ago and his name was Jesus.

There is allegedly a tantric meditation (between parents) that allows for impregnation from the higher realms of 4th dimention and up.. (no sex involved) well, that would allow higher beings to be born in this dimention anyway..

As far as being pregnant in the Astral but not in the physical.... dunno... I guess our Astral lives can manefest pregancies the same as our 3-d Physical.. but I've always assumed that it comes down to thought or intention, so perhaps perceieving an Astral pregancy is just an interpretation of new life being thought up as opposed to an actual pregancy.

• Like 2

I read something like that in Jewish Kabbalah along the lines of pregnancy of the soul. There were many forms that the Rabbi author went into about the old beliefs.

When ever a baby is conceived the soul can be new or old (reincarnated) and is drawn to the parents and their attitude at the time of conception which reflects on the child's soul. Sin brings imperfect children and if your conceive with God on your mind more or less with prayers a good soul is given to the baby. Some believed they could draw down the soul of a rebbe or prophet and he would be reincarnated with the new soul. Sometimes the dead left something unfinished would assume a living adult's body to finish what they needed to do or to be of service to others in a different age. The process of the master soul coming down later in life is usually represented as a white dove descending. ( I guess, kind of like an orginal Jewish form of being born again?) If it was a righteous soul the new soul would benefit because of the union because he too would finish doing some of the 613 commandments given to him with help from the old soul possessing his body with him, Once the commandment or path was fulfilled the old ghost or old soul would leave and only the new one remained in the body. Sometimes the new soul remembered sharing the body with the old soul and sometimes it was like ending of an amnesia.

Some of those old myths and stories would make Steven King's head spin!

• Like 1

Hmmmmm. Sounds interesting. But pregnancy in astral to me would be a symbol for something. Potentially a positive attachment. Or if I were a woman potentially a precognition. I saw my youngest son twice before he was born.

Hmmmmm. Sounds interesting. But pregnancy in astral to me would be a symbol for something. Potentially a positive attachment. Or if I were a woman potentially a precognition. I saw my youngest son twice before he was born.

Whilst projecting or as a spirit in this world?

Whilst projecting or as a spirit in this world?

Once in a dream/like half awake state. He crawled into my covers and told me he wanted to be born, ( that might scare the crap out of other people but im fairly used to altered state events) the other was while projecting. A spirit guide showed my a baby sleeping on my Sopha. I was baffled at the time. Turned out it was my third son.

• Like 1

I have heard that its possible to have sex in the astral either with human people or astral entities...it might be able to happen, who knows?

Once in a dream/like half awake state. He crawled into my covers and told me he wanted to be born, ( that might scare the crap out of other people but im fairly used to altered state events) the other was while projecting. A spirit guide showed my a baby sleeping on my Sopha. I was baffled at the time. Turned out it was my third son.

Interesting topic :)

They say all things here happen on a level of astral first... and brings to mind our world is cause and effect but on certain astral planes it works vica versa, the effect of the thought creates the cause to a lower plane .....

A story that I started a long time ago before I ever join this website and before I ever heard astral travel there's a character that gets pregnant in the astral (i didnt call it that, but basically that is what it was) by her boyfriend who had died. the story is about the legacy of a certain tribe of people who's overall spirit is attributed to one particular spirit with a certain name. As time passes the child is born in the physical realm , he becomes an evil character but has purpose because he becomes the father of a pair of twins who are supposed to be the complete reincarnation of this great spirit. About a year ago I was talking to this guy for a while who was very spiritual, and by this I mean very very . I had a dream of him 1 night and I remember him telling me the Lord told me to get you pregnant now and he did. It was real quick just like there you go , you're pregnant. There's a lot more to the story which is interesting and involves a lot of synchronicity regarding my story, this guy, a trip I took and several other things that I won't get into right now but needless to say it's pretty crazy stuff. Then I had another dream where I was holding an infant I was rocking it underneath a sheet and as I was doing so it grew large. In this dream I knew that I was trying to make a child mine but it was not mine. I was praying for it so that it will grow well but instead he became very deformed. On the wall before me there was a blue basketball type jersey and I knew that it belonged to this baby that I regarded as my son. The jersey begin forming a paisley pattern sort of like an insignia that told me the boy would be a member of the crip gang. No matter how hard I prayed there was no way I could prevent the boy from being evil. It was 1 of those dreams that was intense and stays on your mind. I thought about my previous dream about this guy getting me pregnant and then I also thought about a young lady who's in my life that I regard as my daughter who is not my daughter and wondered if it could have anything to do with her activities. Anyway so I think about this subject astral pregnancy and I look online through some link there's a story about a man who have a astral girlfriend that got pregnant and gave birth to twins. She gave birth to a boy and a girl and named the girl same name as the spirit my story. It's not an average name I just think it's so ironic it's been on my mind today because so many synchronic events around a story have already taken place in my life including leading me to this website. I won't read too much into it just mark it as interesting and go with the flow continue writing my story. I'm going to try to contact the guy who says he had the twins and ask him a few questions just in case.

Edited by SpiritWriter
  • Like 1