Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO sightings increase in South Africa

Listen. If you Had any idea how our government works you would chuckle as I have done regarding this matter. They are primarily concerned with filling their pockets with cash. It must be hell for serious minded scientists to get funding from the government to do anything. Don't get me started on this subject.

Suffice to say. When you say our government is busy with top secret projects. I can only laugh.

Have to agree with this.

Where are you from Amerix

Doubt he's from SA.

If there were any secret projects (which I find laughably doubtful) they would probably have spent the funds on their 140 mil wordpress site.

Edited by Blacksabbath

It seems kind of strange that flying saucers would be flying over Afrika recently, I mean I dont know how often they've had strange craft in the air so I cant really comment on this one.

If there were any secret projects (which I find laughably doubtful) they would probably have spent the funds on their 140 mil wordpress site.

Secret projects come from a black budget that is not publicly disclosed.

Secret projects come from a black budget that is not publicly disclosed.

True. This also includes money generated from front companies and investment funds, so it actually isn't just "your taxpayer roubles at work." However there are limits in terms of skilled manpower and infrastructure.

i believe that it has a high chance of being a UFO honestly!!!but i also though and it could be a above secret Area 51 aircraft called the Aurora a black air force project.form what i know about it its also a triangular shape,beyond fast up to mach 5 speeds faster than sound way way faster.able to hover as well.by this i am not saying its the "answer" what i am saying it's a possibility.but UFOs are real regardless though:)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi GuysI'm South African and i have never believed any of this UFO stuff. I do believe in ghosts though. Anyways as you guys can see this is my 1st post because i saw something that i can not explain at all. I went for a smoke and saw this bright Red light, I have never seen anything like that before.What i found really strange was it was flying low really low and what was really weird is that it made no sound what so ever when it flew above my house, As i said i did not believe in UFO but what i saw haschanged my mind and ever since (April 2013) i have been outside between 7-10pm with a camera this time to see if i can catch it. Will i? i would not know as they say you only experience some things once in life time. What makes me think is if it is a UFO seems like they are not scared of us at all to fly that low across a whole neighbour hood, not even worried to get spotted. But i must say that Red light was stunning to look at indeed. So lets just say this whole experience has made me a big believer.

• Like 1

Hi GuysI'm South African and i have never believed any of this UFO stuff. I do believe in ghosts though. Anyways as you guys can see this is my 1st post because i saw something that i can not explain at all. I went for a smoke and saw this bright Red light, I have never seen anything like that before.What i found really strange was it was flying low really low and what was really weird is that it made no sound what so ever when it flew above my house, As i said i did not believe in UFO but what i saw haschanged my mind and ever since (April 2013) i have been outside between 7-10pm with a camera this time to see if i can catch it. Will i? i would not know as they say you only experience some things once in life time. What makes me think is if it is a UFO seems like they are not scared of us at all to fly that low across a whole neighbour hood, not even worried to get spotted. But i must say that Red light was stunning to look at indeed. So lets just say this whole experience has made me a big believer.

Don't forget to look during the daytime also. They're not just around at night.

Don't forget to look during the daytime also. They're not just around at night.

Thanks Sweetpumper, will do mate.

Welcome to U/M G Reaper ! great place to massage the grey matter Hope you have a cam handy next sighting ! We could really use some real proof !

Cheer`s mate ! :tu:

Welcome to U/M G Reaper ! great place to massage the grey matter Hope you have a cam handy next sighting ! We could really use some real proof !

Cheer`s mate ! :tu:

Hey Donteatus, thanks for the welcome bud. Yeah thats what gets to me, why things like this happen when we dont have a camera around. Well i didnt because i never believed in UFO's. But i have been sitting outside since that night with a Camera just hoping to see that again so i can ease my mind. Have a great day :D

• 2 weeks later...

It's a Heligupta, the latest in stealth technology. Can sneak into the most secure of places in South African such as airforce bases....

http://www.news24.co...pended-20130502

Edited by 27vet

It's a Heligupta, the latest in stealth technology. Can sneak into the most secure of places in South African such as airforce bases....

http://www.news24.co...pended-20130502

Hahahaha lol that's brilliant bud. I really thought you had something there.

• Like 1