Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Levitating wireless computer mouse

Still Waters

It is the kind of trick performed by illusionists who want to make you believe something is floating mid-air.

But this new gadget will soon let people perform similar stunts in the office or at home - and there is no magic involved.

Prague-based design studio, Kibardindesign, have created a levitating wireless computer mouse known as Bat.

http://www.dailymail...s-computer.html

It may well stop your wrist from hurting after hours on the computer, but I bet your arm hurts very quickly having it riased to operate the mouse.

• Like 1

It may well stop your wrist from hurting after hours on the computer, but I bet your arm hurts very quickly having it riased to operate the mouse.

Your hand will be resting on the mouse and only be hovering 1cm above the mouse pad. Your arm would then be resting as normal

• Like 2

Looks interesting to me. As Orc pointed out, your hand won't be that high in the air. Most people have their arm and wrist at an unnatural and uncomfortable angle downward. This looks like it would bring your arm to a more natural 90 degree angle.

Thanks for the explanantion guys..

I use my mouse with my arm flat on my desk, this means I would have to raise my wrist slighly off the mat to move this mouse around.