Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Google’s Talking Shoe Motivates You to Move

Still Waters

Forget Google Glass, Google’s got sneakers now. Well, at least it does at SXSW.

No, the search giant isn’t planning to get into the sneaker or footwear business, but to showcase its new advertising innovation program called “Art, Copy and Code” the company has hacked together a crazy pair of sneakers that would even draw Marty McFly’s attention.

“The Talking Shoe is an experiment in how you can use connected objects to tell stories on the Web today,” Aman Govil, lead of the advertising arts team, told ABC News.

http://abcnews.go.co...es-you-to-move/

I wouldn't want to own a pair of shoes that may talk back rudely at me, things like "Hey fatso, move it, use your feet to walk to the store, you lazy bum". :whistle:

But these will be the latest "must have" item! Your own personal, personal trainer. Can you imagine a large number of people wearing these sneakers and everyone's phones going off all the time with updates on how well you are doing? It might even be fun to watch.

Oh joy, shoes that nag and tell people you're out of the house and can rob you.

• Like 1

Fantastic idea, the pets are going to love them!! can you imagine the dogs on the streets when they hear the shoes talking? how about this inquisitive cat?

361ky.gif

Another Useless Gadget for People To Spend Money On.

Oh joy, shoes that nag and tell people you're out of the house and can rob you.

Well, that would be second time the shoes rob you, the first time was at the register.

I can hear it now...

"Hey! When are you gonna trim those nails?"

"How about a break? My treads tired."

"Quit pulling on my tongue so freakin' hard!"

"Whew! These socks stink!"

"The next time you let the dog chew on me, I'll tie my laces together while your running!"

"Don't you dare walk through that puddle!'

• Like 1

I do not want my shoes talking to me. I'm still upset at that last time they tried to kill me.

can see the News headline, ''guy robbed for his shoes'' but preety cool keep it up guys next we will be having flying cars

I can see the News headline, ''guy robbed for his shoes''

but would the shoes be able to tell they'd been stolen, ring the police, and testify in court....?

:-)

• Like 1