Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Should Obama pardon the sequester?

redhen

I saw this on Facebook yesterday. I wanted to laugh but I couldn't. Knowing that there are that many uninformed people out there, that really don't care, worries me.

• Like 2

So I asked 15 people here at work the same question. Three of them knew what the sequester was. Sad state of affaris, but at least now I know why we keep electing the same idiots over and over again.

• Like 5

I saw this on Facebook yesterday. I wanted to laugh but I couldn't. Knowing that there are that many uninformed people out there, that really don't care, worries me.

Sad part is, they'll be the first ones rounded up for......................oh, I don't know.......re-education(?)

• Like 3

I feel like I just watched an episode of scare tactics. White House reopens tours for school children. Took em 4 days to scare us with that load of crap.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/03/obama-opens-door-to-resuming-white-house-tours-for-school-groups/

• Like 1

Ask the same people about the 49ers game or the Bulls game, or who is winning on Dancing with the Stars and you'll get quick answers. Politics, National Finance and Science are not flash enough usually to make it into the public contiousness. Just celebrities and entertainment are what people know about.

• Like 1

So the white house is cancelling the annual easter egg hunt?

And "our" prez ends funding for vets education but continues funding pakastan's education system? Really?

I know a way the government could save $175K a year, fire obama, he ain't worth it

• Like 3

I can't believe people are this stupid...

:no:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein

• Like 1

Yea normaly this would be funny. Yet I couldnt even find a way to crack a smile. This country is litteraly doomed cause of complete and total willful ignorance. Makes me think that its a total waste of time concerning ourselfs with politics at all. If you are a dem chances are you will go along with what ever they are preaching, even if you dont have the slightest idea what you are talking about. And its the same exact story for most republicans.

• Like 2