Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bloombergs baby kaput

Simbi Laveau

As I said, we have a Constitutional Right to be fat slobs.

• Like 1

He's on TV whining in a press conference . He's such a schmuck . No no,don't ban high Fructose corn syrup which is what's really killing everyone,make us eat smaller portions of it ,! Do*c*e !

good, blow to his overarrogance, about time.

actually latest discovery, from forensic anthropologists , Egyptian mummies, also had clogged arteries, just like modern day ppl, before cigarettes, fast food and sugary drinks ever appeared.

• Like 2

good, blow to his overarrogance, about time.

actually latest discovery, from forensic anthropologists , Egyptian mummies, also had clogged arteries, just like modern day ppl, before cigarettes, fast food and sugary drinks ever appeared.

mind you, they had cows which meant they had cheese. Cheese is (so my GP says) worse then bacon for cholesterol.

Cholesterol issues can be genetic. Ppl with very healthy diets ,can have cholesterol issues .

It's not the sugar that's the issue ,its the high fructose corn syrup ,which is in EVERYTHING ,not just soda .

The fact there were numerous exceptions to this law,proves it has nothing to do with caring about our health . It's a money thing.

What and how,who knows. When the soda tax failed ,this was what he came up with .

The nyc health board is hand picked by him ,and strong armed by Christine Quinn ,which is why it passed so easily .

mind you, they had cows which meant they had cheese. Cheese is (so my GP says) worse then bacon for cholesterol.

All I took away from your post is.... GREENLIGHT on BACON.....

• Like 3

Cholesterol issues can be genetic. Ppl with very healthy diets ,can have cholesterol issues .

I think that genetics is a big part of it. People don't die from natural causes Naturally anymore. Someone can eat really bad and be on deaths door for 3 or 4 decades... thanks to modern medicine.

• Like 1

oh well, than we are screwed regardless, lol

can't have a cheeseburger or pizza with no chesse.

He's insisting he will win on appeal,but law experts saying nooo,as the nyc health dept has no legal foothold to pass anything of this ki.d.

Ergo,its as always,illegal ,and the fuhrer tried to slip it past us ,to be his big bad bully self. So tired of his dumb ass. Seriously .If Quinn wins,I'm moving .