Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Store caught poltergeist on surveillance cams

ChillSeekers

My team and i recently investigated Daydreams & Nightmares a costume and makeup shop in Modesto, CA. They have had a lot of paranormal activity happening and have even caught some things on their surveillance cameras. check out the video we made.

Genius marketing for that little store. Well done. I'll be in that area this weekend I might stop by.

Nothing whatsoever in this video validates anything at all. Once again a haunted location that seems to be consistantly active and no one does a long term study.....seems a helluva waste to me. Of course as soon as they mentioned ORBZ I tuned out.

I couldn't watch this video because of the intrusive music (if you call it music).

Why is it there? Is this a documentary or a music video?

I couldn't watch this video because of the intrusive music (if you call it music).

Why is it there? Is this a documentary or a music video?

I saw it as a promotional video for the group....primarily and secondary for the store. Also saw it as an attempt at possibly flighting it as a show.

The video goes for 18.42 mins can anyone tell me at what time on the video it show the poltergeist caught on surveillance cam?

• Like 1

The video goes for 18.42 mins can anyone tell me at what time on the video it show the poltergeist caught on surveillance cam?

I second that request

I saw it as a promotional video for the group....primarily and secondary for the store. Also saw it as an attempt at possibly flighting it as a show.

If one stayed past the music, you could probably tell that the music was only for the intro and interludes.