Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nugent Killed 455 Pigs

F3SS

Sorry Merc14, but you are incorrect. You need a license to be a dealer or manufacturer. You only need the tax stamp to own one.

I guess we are both right in a way. Found this info:

You may only own a machine gun that was manufactured and registered with the BATF before May 19, 1986. Weapons manufactured after that date are restricted for Military and Law Enforcement use only. Economics 101, the law of supply and demand should start coming to mind by now. This is why these weapons are somewhat “pricey”, when compared to current production weapons. “Simply”, the reserves not being available, controlled commodities always make for an excellent investment. The price is only going one place, Up!

An individual purchasing a “ National Firearms Act Weapon “, NFA weapon or class 3 weapon is required to pay a one time, $200 Federal Excise Tax fee. This fee has been the same, since 1934. It has never changed or has the simple requirement for owning a NFA weapon. These rules and regulation were set forth in 1934, because of the readily availability of machine guns to people like, Bonnie & Clyde, Dillinger, etc.. They permitted the Department of Justice to prosecute criminals under Federal Law. This had a little more "bite" than local laws. To obtain an NFA weapon, you must first select one. The reason is, forms are required to transfer the weapon from seller to buyer, requiring specific information. There are several types of forms to accommodate these transfers. A form “3”, accommodates dealer to dealer transfers (Class 3, in or out of state). A form “4”, accommodates dealer to individual transfers, within the state. Unlicensed individuals may not transfer class 3 weapons directly into their state. An active Class 3 license is required to execute the transfer. If you hold an active standard FFL, you may transfer the weapon in directly, however the law enforcement signature, photographs, and fingerprint cards are still required, as well as the $200 FET.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

Machineguns are ILLEGAL for individuals in DE, DC, HI, IA, IL, KS, MI, NJ, NY, RI, WA, and SC.

Suppressors are ILLEGAL for individuals in CA, DE, DC, HI, KS, IL, MN, MO, MS, MT, NY, NJ, and RI.

Short Barreled Rifles are ILLEGAL for individuals in: AL, HI, IL, NJ, NY, RI, and WA.

Short Barreled Shotguns are ILLEGAL for individuals in: AL, DE, HI, IL, IN, KS, MA, NJ, NY, RI, and WA.

Ted has gone senile. If he truly gave the meat away, I guess thats better than it going to waste, but thats not really how I would go about making a statement.

i know if i was going to go through all the troble to get a mg its be like the old 'bar" or a gatlin yep gatlin be a great displace pice but even better if it was in working order corse after that then its the ol ma duce ..yeah it just gets bigger from there

Ted has gone senile. If he truly gave the meat away, I guess thats better than it going to waste, but thats not really how I would go about making a statement.

I'm sure he did. He's all Native American about his hunting. Meaning it's no waste and not just sport. But think about like this. There aren't a lot of people with the time, money and desire to do something like he did and I'm sure the state is more than happy and relieved to actually find somebody with all those traits to take care of what seems to be a major issue.

• Like 1

Getting rid of feral pigs is all well and good and giving away the meat is great, however given his statement it seems Nugent was doing this to p*** people off. I'm sure he'd have more support if he was a touch more diplomatic.

• Like 2

Getting rid of feral pigs is all well and good and giving away the meat is great, however given his statement it seems Nugent was doing this to p*** people off. I'm sure he'd have more support if he was a touch more diplomatic.

Why bother. The people that are p***ed off at him will always be p***ed off no matter what he does so screw 'em and needle them every chance you get. It's actually a good lesson for the republican party in general, quit appealing to the left because no matter what you do they will always hate you so attack them and never stop. It is how the left runs things and it is a successful startegy. Ted knows this intrinsically.

Lets be p***ed off at this guy instead. Not the Utuber but who hes talking about. I refuse to give you text. Watch and listen....Open your ears as well as your eyes folks. Hypocrisy at the highest level !!

• Like 1

i know if i was going to go through all the troble to get a mg its be like the old 'bar" or a gatlin yep gatlin be a great displace pice but even better if it was in working order corse after that then its the ol ma duce ..yeah it just gets bigger from there

Gatling guns are not NFA items. You wouldn't have to go through all the extra hassle because it's actually a semi auto.

He would have done this anyways. He lives for this stuff. Given that he talked about it publicly of course he'd incite his haters. That's what Ted does. Like him or not you've got to admire his lack of desire to appease and patronize. It's called being real and screw Bill Maher. It's not as if he's full of kind words for those he doesn't like.

• Like 2

Lets be p***ed off at this guy instead. Not the Utuber but who hes talking about. I refuse to give you text. Watch and listen....Open your ears as well as your eyes folks. Hypocrisy at the highest level !!

[media=]

[/media]

This guy is making an great point. Mark Kelly is against guns and is a hypocrite.

The only criticism I have is that machine guns are not legal. Perhaps he had a special permit.

Class III firearms license - ever watch Sons of Guns?

They're VERY expensive as are the weapons and you basically open yourself up to ATF inspection at any time if you have one.

Why bother. The people that are p***ed off at him will always be p***ed off no matter what he does so screw 'em and needle them every chance you get. It's actually a good lesson for the republican party in general, quit appealing to the left because no matter what you do they will always hate you so attack them and never stop. It is how the left runs things and it is a successful startegy. Ted knows this intrinsically.

Going out of your way to p*** people off seems like a very dumb thing to do. It just makes Ted look like a jackass and makes it less likely that people will listen to his arguments, even if he has perfectly reasonable points.

Oh and the right is no better than the left when it comes to irrational hate.

Going out of your way to p*** people off seems like a very dumb thing to do. It just makes Ted look like a jackass and makes it less likely that people will listen to his arguments, even if he has perfectly reasonable points.

You reacted to my post but didn't read it. The point is that there is absolutely nothing you can say to a fervent leftist that will change their minds or make them like you so don't even try, just make them angry and irrational and laugh like hell while you are doing it. Enrage them and make them strike out and go crazy. Wonderful fun and it keeps the loons busy on the small stuff so you can fix the big stuff that the loony left has destroyed.

Oh and the right is no better than the left when it comes to irrational hate.

The right doesn't hate irrationally, that is a cahracteristic of the left. You can try an comfort yourself by believing there is parity but you would be wrong. Proof is abundant like, for instance, take a look at a park after a tea party gathering and after a occupy whatever gathering. LMAO.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

Nugent is a hero to a lot of people. If he ran for President, I think he would have a good chance.

Chuck Norris carries Nugents hunting gear when told to.

You reacted to my post but didn't read it. The point is that there is absolutely nothing you can say to a fervent leftist that will change their minds or make them like you so don't even try, just make them angry and irrational and laugh like hell while you are doing it. Enrage them and make them strike out and go crazy. Wonderful fun and it keeps the loons busy on the small stuff so you can fix the big stuff that the loony left has destroyed.

The right doesn't hate irrationally, that is a cahracteristic of the left. You can try an comfort yourself by believing there is parity but you would be wrong. Proof is abundant like, for instance, take a look at a park after a tea party gathering and after a occupy whatever gathering. LMAO.

So Ted is just being a troll then? And sorry Merc but if you want to admit it or not the right has just as much irrational hatred as the left does. That's the reality of it and personal bias doesn't change that.

Nugent is a hero to a lot of people. If he ran for President, I think he would have a good chance.

Chuck Norris carries Nugents hunting gear when told to.

Nugent is also a complete wacko to a lot of people. Given his skill to p*** people off I doubt any kind of Presidental run would go anywhere. Plus given that Norris claimed that an Obama second term would bring about a thousand years of darkness he's not the best person to get endorsements from. ;)

• Like 1

Nugent is also a complete wacko to a lot of people. Given his skill to p*** people off I doubt any kind of Presidental run would go anywhere. Plus given that Norris claimed that an Obama second term would bring about a thousand years of darkness he's not the best person to get endorsements from. ;)

He does it to get the attention, not that he needs or wants any. Just attention towards certain causes. He hates PETA, and so do I. He is just p***ing them off, with no skin off his nose.

The Chuck Norris thing may not have made sense. A lot of people say Chuck is great, and have quotes about him. I was trying to say Ted is so much better then Chuck, that Chuck is his servant.....Was dumb.

Nugent, either love him, or hate him, either way, he is not afraid to speak his mind. For that, he should get some respect.

• Like 1

i guess it's sort of ok... Ted. I hope most of the 455 bullet ridden hogs were actually eaten by people that needed food. I wonder if they were hateful lefty hogs?