Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Satanic Society

kais_1

I saw the six dolphins and I saw the sexual act. The dolphins were obvious. Does it make me evil?

Not at all, I'm confused why you'd even think that. Nothing in what I said argued that seeing the dolphins made one "evil" (ps - there are nine dolphins, not six).

To teach a child of god does not one also teach satan. Who`s fault is is it when it comes to blaiming imaginary beings.

They never mentioned how corrupted you are if you saw a really disgusting mini dolphin human orgy....

I honestly do not think we are a satanic society well not in a sense that Christians like. (I see Satan more as the guy who follows all the laws exactly to the letter to his advantage then convinces others to do the same..... :P )

It's prophesied so it's innevitable. all we can do is try and win the lost in the long run until Christ's return.

Jesus lied. He said he would return in there lifetime.

Jesus lied. He said he would return in there lifetime.

Presumably you refer to the Olivet prophecy?

Then will appear in heaven the sign of the Son of Man, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.... Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place

~ Matthew 24:30, 34

I submit the following as evidence there was no lie:

The third coming of the Son of Man distinguished in the New Testament is his coming on the clouds of heaven. It is a coming which takes place within the lifetime of Jesus’ hearers and will be recognized by them as having taken palce. Jesus predicted “They shall see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory…. Verily I say unto you this generation shall not pass away until all these things are accomplished”. (Matt 24:30, 34). It is plain from these passages that Jesus expected with absolute certainty that the Son of Man would come on the clouds during the lifetime of his hearers. The imagery of the Son of Man coming on the clouds is drawn directly from Daniel 7:13, where the son of man comes with the clouds into the presence of the Ancient of Days and receives the Kingdom.

This coming of the Son of Man is neither a coming into the world at Bethlehem nor the coming or parousia in judgement at Jerusalem but is a coming to the Father. As Jesus said in his prayer before his death “I come to thee” (John 17:11). He comes to the Father to receive the everlasting kingdom, to be crowned with glory and honour through his death, to sit on God’s right hand, asking reigning and waiting for every enemy to be subject to him. The “coming on the clouds” is a synonym for “sitting at the right hand of God”, and both stand for receiving and the exercising of dominion and sovereignty. In recording the words of the Saviour, Matthew uses both images: “henceforth you shall see the Son of Man sitting on the right hand of power and coming on the clouds of heaven” (Matt 26:64). Strictly speaking the images are incompatible, but they both stand for the same truth, that through his death Christ has been raised to the Father’s right hand where he now reigns.

(source - D.B. Knox, "The Doctrine of God, Volume 1 - Matthias Media, 2000")

Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Like 1

Does any society place the ten commandments above all else except God himself?

Are we our brother's keepers? Do we as a society place human sanctity higher than greed, sex, accumulative wealth and power, and violence?

I think all societies are satanic in principal for its lack of human sanctity. Every society is run by the wealthy elite. Every society is plagued with corruption. Every society is plagued with crime. Every society has tossed human sanctity in a dirty greasy alley. Dont get me wrong there is good in the world too. But examination of how frequent agendas and choices are far removed from human sanctity. The little people are always getting the squeeze while slaving to make the big people richer and wealthier. Collective enslavement to government and corporation. Employer and employee trust is not what it once was. Everything is money, money, money. Not human sanctity, human sanctity, human sanctity.

Edited by B Jenkins
  • Like 1

Furthermore, the innocence of a child's mind when it comes to things such as sex is something that needs to be considered. Take THIS SITE for example. Check the image then read the documentation surrounding it. Don't read the rest of this post until you have, please.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Read it yet? Don't worry, there's still time, just check it out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One more chance

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So according to the research, a child's mind will not see the image that I and likely you saw. While I had to struggle to find the alternate image, this is what comes naturally to children. They aren't bred yet into a sexually active imagination and it doesn't even occur to them that there's another image. *note, I don't necessarily agree with the commentary from the link that says we are "corrupted" by sex, and that if we "struggle" to find the dolphins then we are heavily obsessed with sex, but the point about children not seeing this image is true.

I certainly found this interesting the first time I saw it. It's just an optical illusion but it says something about our children and how sex develops into our minds as we grow older and ready for it.

~ Regards,

Not to be contentious, Paranoid (btw I really like most of your posts) but I read the comments underneath and most of the children who commented (if they really were children) saw the two people. One poster also said his (her?) 4 yr old saw two people. So anyway, just thought I'd comment. Peace.

Not to be contentious, Paranoid (btw I really like most of your posts) but I read the comments underneath and most of the children who commented (if they really were children) saw the two people. One poster also said his (her?) 4 yr old saw two people. So anyway, just thought I'd comment. Peace.

I was told this by a professional counsellor, with them citing the evidence that children only saw dolphins. When I saw this thread, I was reminded of that conversation and I googled it, the link I provided was the first one I came across that showed the image. Maybe only the majority of children see dolphins, I don't know. I'm not a professionally trained counsellor or a psychologist. I'm just sharing what I was told by the professionals.
  • Like 1

I hear ya, P/A, I really don't know either *scratches head*. Btw, if you haven't read the comments, it's worth it, imo, some of them are HILARIOUS (at least to me, but then, I'm easily amused). You must be like me, a night owl internet cruiser, lol.

In the OP I think the wrong terminology is used. The long list of evil things is nothing to do with some imaginary satan, but all to do with $$$, as is pointed out by B Jenkins. And as the saying goes "Money is the root of all evil". But this is a human desire, not from some external non existant entity, no imps sitting on your shoulder and whispering bad things in your ear. What I see in the OP is yet another attack on anybody who does not adhere to the Abrahamic religions, and that non believers are doing the work of satan. I don't want to "over egg" this, but such medieval thinking leads to witch burning and ultimately Auschwitz.

I think we live in a society that believes in the biblical god. The god of the old testament, but definitely not Jesus.

I also think, some of them worship other gods along with the biblical god yahweh, such as molech and others...

They believe in sacrificing goats to the god (Like The Old Testament of The bible says). I believe they go to war for god, as the god of the Old Testament of the bible says... and other horrible stuff...

They attribute this to "Satan" when all along it is the old testament god... and while Christians believe in Jesus, they also include the negative god of the old testament....

• Like 1