Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

SO

MrY

That has not experienced any paranormal phenomena that roams on this forum? I am 22 years old and have yet to encounter something that I have not been able to explain. Admittedly I am a skeptic, but I am sure there are others of you out there.

If so, what is it that brings you here? I think it would be interesting for those of us who follow the path of realism to discuss what interests us in the paranormal/unknown.

Edited by MrY
  • Like 1

have yet to experience anything that i could not explain after slight investigation. i too am very skeptical about various reports. Im mainly hear as this is a discussion board centered around the paranormal but there are other sections too. plus the people here are friendly and generally great guys and gals ^^ exactly what a great discussion board needs ^^

I believed everything can be explained by science someday. I came to this forum to talk about possible theories. I've learned a lot!

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum. What interests me in the paranormal is seeing a ghost. I am not a skeptic but am skeptical when it comes to some claims.

• Like 1

the path of realism

I'd love to know what this is. Sounds like you think realism is some life philosophy.