Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NKorean US propaganda vid

Simbi Laveau

Hahahahahahahaha. Where do they get this stuff from?

• Like 2

Hahahahahahahaha. Where do they get this stuff from?

I have some interesting friends ... My facebook wall is a plethora of amusing oddities .

;)

Only in north Korea.can they be that silly to believe that lol.i cant wait to see the looks on there faces when they see 50 F 15 eagles droping bombs on there huts

• Like 1

NK secret agents must have visited Vegas{ which we have cleverly disquised as the cities of Europe}.

• Like 1

The best lines in the video.

*scratches his belly* "This man awaits heroine." *scratches his belly*

"Again, there are no birds in the trees apart from these, which will be eaten on Tuesday. They are yummy."

"...and gave him some North Korean coffee and a blanket"ii

Every single eating/drinking of snow comment.

Edit: They also snuck a comment about there being a lot of gays too. Too many countries have a grudge against gays.

Edited by Wickian
  • Like 2

The best lines in the video.

*scratches his belly* "This man awaits heroine." *scratches his belly*

"Again, there are no birds in the trees apart from these, which will be eaten on Tuesday. They are yummy."

"...and gave him some North Korean coffee and a blanket"ii

Every single eating/drinking of snow comment.

Edit: They also snuck a comment about there being a lot of gays too. Too many countries have a grudge against gays.

I'm just sad I've never seen a north Korean cake stand . I want my cake !

Where are the north ,very benevolent ,Korean cake people !!!!

• Like 1

I'm just sad I've never seen a north Korean cake stand . I want my cake !

Where are the north ,very benevolent ,Korean cake people !!!!

That's why things are so bad here in Oklahoma right now... we haven't had any snow accumulations and the Norks forgot to drop off any cake!

• Like 1

Are you sure the translation is accurate? It doesn't really seem to be. It seems more like a North Korean documentary on homelessness in America that was mocked by the narrator.

How much of this drivel are the NK people being fed? It's diabolical that so many people there would participate in this most pathetic of all levels of propaganda and sell it to people who are themselves starving in their own country as though it is factual news about the west. It actually made me physically ill watching that knowing some poor North Korean was buying it hook line and sinker.

I just got my girlfriend (Korean) to watch this (which was a bit complicated, as she is currently in Korea without me), and she said the North Korean narrator talks about homelessness in the western world. So we have a quite funny persiflage here.

Gotta be having a laugh yeah? I mean I have words, this video is just...

How much of this drivel are the NK people being fed? It's diabolical that so many people there would participate in this most pathetic of all levels of propaganda and sell it to people who are themselves starving in their own country as though it is factual news about the west. It actually made me physically ill watching that knowing some poor North Korean was buying it hook line and sinker.

Seems it's a commonly used tactic North Korea uses to combat people getting access to outside information. They talk about crime rates, and poverty, etc of other countries and play up how horrible it is...but they never put out stats about their own country. So the people think that as bad as their lives are that the rest of the world is worst off.

And sadly they do pay into the crap that gets put out. The BBC did a special on North Korea a while back and at one point they were talking with a group of international doctors who go to North Korea to offer aid. Well this old woman just had her blindness cured and when she discovered she could see again do you think she thanked the doctor? Nope. She went to a picture of the first Kim and thanked him. And she promised to work harder in the mines.

Best Korea! Just because your blind, doesn't mean you can't swing a pick-axe!

• Like 2

Are you sure the translation is accurate? It doesn't really seem to be. It seems more like a North Korean documentary on homelessness in America that was mocked by the narrator.

The images were hurricane sandy after math ,to a large degree . I speak no Korean ,but it made the tv news here .

We have a huge Korean population.Translation of Korean is easy here ,so I assume the news would check the languages before airing it .

The images were hurricane sandy after math ,to a large degree . I speak no Korean ,but it made the tv news here .

We have a huge Korean population.Translation of Korean is easy here ,so I assume the news would check the languages before airing it .

It'd be nice to have an independent translation.

The news? I don't think this is an actual news report; the whole dubbing seems very amateurish. I'd say it's a satire.

I trust my girlfriends translation on this: They talk about how hard the life of the homeless is in the western world, and nothing about drinking snow or eating birds. That is completely made up for obviously humorous purposes.