Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Denver UFO video

linttrap

I'm flabbergasted.

These guys portray themselves as experts, and they don't even think of or mention insects/birds?????

Which is EXACTLY what these are. Have they never filmed outside in an area where there are bugs? Words (almost) fail me.

Slow news day. But for an alleged aviation safety expert to be that thick? You guys in the USA who fly are in good hands with that sorta expertise.. or not.

Shame on everyone involved in producing that dreck. (Not having a go at you, OP, in fact I'm glad you brought it up.)

I challenge the guy that did the original video, the news video guy, and the aviation expert - go outside and deliberately film some bugs and birds, and then come back here and show us what you discover. I'm happy to go into the necessary detail to prove my point.

Alternatively, they could send this 'compelling' footage to Jaime Maussan - he'll be interested and may pay good money (as long as only he and his cronies do the analysing)...

I'm flabbergasted.

I don't know what that word means, but I guess that means you have gas in your flabber. Hope it's not painful.

Is this from the Onion?

Those are so obviously birds that it's ludicrous to even think otherwise.

You can even see their wings flapping in most of the shots.

Looks like insects flying by the camera lens. I wish I had a dollar for every time a so called "expert" misidentified something.

We've already covered this here. I live in Denver and went to that spot when the news story broke. Took Video using my Canon Rebel T4i in the same spot. All people are seeing is dust, bugs, and trash.

• Like 1

This is most likely insects, but an easy way to prove it would to set up two cameras a good distance apart and film a target area at the same time. If the object shows up on just one camera it is probably an insect. If it shows up on both then something interesting is happening.

Paused at 0:08....I see a fly. I can see legs and a translucent wing.

Edited by krypter3

Like most, BUGS....stupid CNN, much ado about nothing. Just like "rods". Just goes to show you can have an expert who doesn't (or does but was edited out) know his ass from his elbow.

We've already covered this here. I live in Denver and went to that spot when the news story broke. Took Video using my Canon Rebel T4i in the same spot. All people are seeing is dust, bugs, and trash.

bugs is probable, but I don't know about dust and trash. is it possible to post the images you captured?