Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
F3SS

Guns save lives thread

2,946 posts in this topic

F3SS

For those who don't know, I am not a gun owner. My only urges to get one are out of spite toward the rabid anti-gun crowd. Just to have the national sale/ownership statistic go up +1.

• Like 2

preacherman76

Hey I am not shooting anyone. I am just waiting on natural selection to take its course. ever compare the stats on accidental shooting and suicide against homicide? well? I am sure that is not important to your argument.LOL. Don't even bother to check how many white males kill their families before biting the barrel. do you even know what psychotic means? I didn't think so.

Yet you have no protest towards drug companies selling truck loads of pills that openly say they will make you kill yourself.

• Like 1

F3SS

I'm no expert but I believe a sign of pyschosis would be having vivid fantasies about George Washington hanging modern Americans and about them killing themselves and each other. The only step you're missing, and probably purposefully due to forum rules, is saying you'd like to take them out yourself. I don't know what you are really but you have a very mean and negative spirit with a very short fuse.

mbrn30000

Yet you have no protest towards drug companies selling truck loads of pills that openly say they will make you kill yourself.

what are you talking about? you can take pills as far as I am concerned. go for it. talking about psychotic.

mbrn30000

I'm no expert but I believe a sign of pyschosis would be having vivid fantasies about George Washington hanging modern Americans and about them killing themselves and each other. The only step you're missing, and probably purposefully due to forum rules, is saying you'd like to take them out yourself. I don't know what you are really but you have a very mean and negative spirit with a very short fuse.

it's no fantasy Washington hung deserters. the members of shay's rebellion were sentenced to death, later commuted, not by Washington. If you could get the fox crap out of your ears, I was pointing out you right wingers act like you corner the market on why our founders wanted..and would do today. and you people shoot that out your mouth without any reference to how the founders acted and responded to rebellion. but I know that is over your head. what's on fox? maybe a special on how Obama is removing Christian idols and promoting islam.

and yes you are not expert. psychotics do not have vivid fantasies they have false beliefs...kind of like religious people.

Edited by mbrn30000

preacherman76

what are you talking about? you can take pills as far as I am concerned. go for it. talking about psychotic.

Im saying maybe, just maybe, you SHOULD have a problem with these drug companies selling drugs that make people kill themselves. Cause without them, there probably wouldn't have been a single mass shooting in many years past. Every one of these shooters were on these drugs. But no, lets blame a gun. SMH

mbrn30000

Im saying maybe, just maybe, you SHOULD have a problem with these drug companies selling drugs that make people kill themselves. Cause without them, there probably wouldn't have been a single mass shooting in many years past. Every one of these shooters were on these drugs. But no, lets blame a gun. SMH

I am not against guns, I am against gun propaganda. I am against paranoid claims people are going to take your guns. its not true. And btw for you history challenged. Hitler actually made gun ownership among non jews easier than under the republic. I know you guys like the black guy...slow talkin' kind of strange carson, but he is wrong. he does not know history.

now about drug companies. I think big pharma owns congress and the republican lead the way. Go take a look at Bush' Part D scam. Medicare cannot negotiate with drug companies...lol. yeah republicans just love the common man. hey if you want to do drugs though, go for it.

Edited by mbrn30000

F3SS

you right wingers act like you corner the market on why our founders wanted..and would do today.

Nobody else except the the right and the libertarians appreciates or fights for what the FF gave US. All you do is fight against it.

Edited by F3SS

preacherman76

I am not against guns, I am against gun propaganda. I am against paranoid claims people are going to take your guns. its not true. And btw for you history challenged. Hitler actually made gun ownership among non jews easier than under the republic. I know you guys like the black guy...slow talkin' kind of strange carson, but he is wrong. he does not know history.

now about drug companies. I think big pharma owns congress and the republican lead the way. Go take a look at Bush' Part D scam. Medicare cannot negotiate with drug companies...lol. yeah republicans just love the common man. hey if you want to do drugs though, go for it.

0bama already called for full confiscation twice in the last month. It isn't paranoid, its a fact if he could he'd take every single gun in this country. Carson's point was about the jews, who's guns were taken. It didn't work out real well for them, as we all know.

I don't know about republicans leading the way. They all seem to be sold out scum to me. All but a very small handful of them on both sides.

mbrn30000

0bama already called for full confiscation twice in the last month. It isn't paranoid, its a fact if he could he'd take every single gun in this country. Carson's point was about the jews, who's guns were taken. It didn't work out real well for them, as we all know.

I don't know about republicans leading the way. They all seem to be sold out scum to me. All but a very small handful of them on both sides.

point out one example that he called for full confiscation. It never happened. as far as Nazi german guns were restricted before hitler. Hitler gave non jewish germans more rights to own weapons. Hitler took away all jewish rights and unless non jews had stood up, a minority like the jews would not have had a chance even if they had automatic weapons. Carson is clearly stupid. I would not let him cut on my head. Edited by mbrn30000

mbrn30000

Nobody else except the the right and the libertarians appreciates or fights for what the FF gave US. All you do is fight against it.

the founding fathers were not crazy. the right is crazy. they are not conservatives. they are religious gun loving, bigoted nuts. I would like to think our founders were not screwballs.

mbrn30000

I am exposing how crazy the right wingers are even in this little old thread. Obama never wanted to confiscate guns, but you heard it hear. someone thinks he tried twice just this month...lol. how absolutely delusional.

preacherman76

point out one example that he called for full confiscation. It never happened. as far as Nazi german guns were restricted before hitler. Hitler gave non jewish germans more rights to own weapons. Hitler took away all jewish rights and unless non jews had stood up, a minority like the jews would not have had a chance even if they had automatic weapons. Carson is clearly stupid. I would not let him cut on my head.

He said twice that England and Australia's laws were something to consider. Full confiscation.

Even if the Jews had no chance (which I completely disagree with), at least they could have died on their feet, instead of on their knees.

• Like 2

F3SS

the founding fathers were not crazy. the right is crazy. they are not conservatives. they are religious gun loving, bigoted nuts. I would like to think our founders were not screwballs.

You're exposing crazy alright. Got a mirror?

As for the FF... Geniuses but probably a little crazy in a good way though. I'm not religious. I don't love guns but I do love the second amendment and the right it protects. I'm not the one who can only call Ben Carson "the black guy" so I don't know why I'm lumped into the bigot category. Again, check your mirror,

• Like 1

robinrenee

There is hope for sanity:

Br Cornelius

Hogwash! A river of mental illness runs through this person's family.

Destroying his gun doesn't make him sane. It makes him foolish. His impulsivity indicates that he has not escaped his family's mental illness.

• Like 1

mbrn30000

You're exposing crazy alright. Got a mirror?

As for the FF... Geniuses but probably a little crazy in a good way though. I'm not religious. I don't love guns but I do love the second amendment and the right it protects. I'm not the one who can only call Ben Carson "the black guy" so I don't know why I'm lumped into the bigot category. Again, check your mirror,

what's to love about the 2nd amendment? it actually makes no sense to the modern mind.

explain this genius.

Why do you right wingers accept Cruz? you avoid the topic, when you right wingers put this country through nearly 7 years of bogus internet rumors, lawsuits in federal and state courts, and yet Cruz is acceptable. Even your favorite mr trump led the way on birthers. either he is as stupid as the rest or pandering to them because he knows how gullible and stupid they are. I bet if I go back in this forum I will find some of you posters posting Obama is not a legally elected president, he has a false birth cert, blah blah..but now cruz announces and we hear crickets from the right wing. Explain that. YOu won't because you know your side is one big farce. crazy wacky farce. why didn't Cruz stand up for Obama? why? Because you guys are one big farce.

Edited by mbrn30000

mbrn30000

the problem is the right wing is so crazy they want to protect the crazies. if we start making people pass competency requirements to own a gun, imagine how many will fail.

spartan max2

Maybe you should help people not want to commit suicide instead of wanting to take their guns away? like how is suicide even thrown in to the gun ownership argument. It is easier to kill yourself with a firearm then pills so of course more suicides will be done with a firearm.

If we stop gun ownership then people wont commit suicide :innocent: , clearly that is his point lol

• Like 2

F3SS

Yes we are all one giant interconnected farce. You are one lonely miserable, eh, member.

• Like 1

mbrn30000

Maybe you should help people not want to commit suicide instead of wanting to take their guns away? like how is suicide even thrown in to the gun ownership argument. It is easier to kill yourself with a firearm then pills so of course more suicides will be done with a firearm.

If we stop gun ownership then people wont commit suicide :innocent: , clearly that is his point lol

clearly if you wanted to shoot yourself because you are drunk and despondent one night, and you have no gun, it just ain't going to happen that night.

I am not against guns. I am against the paranoid ramblings of the gun lobby and their ignorant supporters. Nobody is coming for your gun. But if the topic do guns save lives then you have to balance that by how many it costs.

We had a story near me some time ago. Two neighbors were having a running dispute over a barking dog. Neighbor A is sitting on their porch when Neighbor B comes walking home from a nearby bar. At least I think he walked. Somehow as he was walking to his door, they began to argue over this barking dog. Keep in mind there was a small fence between them. Neighbor B was probably drunk. Not sure what was said about Neighbor A. Neighbor A walks into his house, but instead of staying grabs his gun. He goes back out on his porch. The words continued. Then Neighbor A shoots Neighbor B dead. Neighbor A did get life in prison. http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2013-06-18/story/flagler-county-man-66-sentenced-life-prison-killing-neighbor-over

My point is, how would these neighbors had ended this dispute without the presence of a gun? So you decide to bring a gun into your home, you own it and all that comes from it.

I have owned guns..i have had friends who carried guns when we were out. I never understood their fear of being out and about unarmed. I have no fear. I have lived a long life compared to some. Why do people fear so much?

Edited by mbrn30000

mbrn30000

Yes we are all one giant interconnected farce. You are one lonely miserable, eh, member.

I think you are projecting.

F3SS

Nope, just seeing clearly.

F3SS

As for the birther thing, go start a thread on it. There hasn't been one here in years even with the seven years of constant birther claims that were really more like four years already barely hanging on for two years at that point. The difference between the two guys is that one has a shadowy past, an affinity for Muslim culture and a strong desire to transform the fundamentals on which this country was founded. The other has a clear past, an affinity for American values and a strong belief in the United States constitution. Of course controversy strikes with one and not the other. Besides, it's a sidetrack issue and all have moved on. You should too.

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 2

mbrn30000

As for the birther thing, go start a thread on it. There hasn't been one here in years even with the seven years of constant birther claims that were really more like four years already barely hanging on for two years at that point. The difference between the two guys is that one has a shadowy past, an affinity for Muslim culture and a strong desire to transform the fundamentals on which this country was founded. The other has a clear past, an affinity for American values and a strong belief in the United States constitution. Of course controversy strikes with one and not the other. Besides, it's a sidetrack issue and all have moved on. You should too.

affinity for muslim culture. what a hoot you are. yeah I understand how you color this. you only fool yourself.