Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What is your favourite Gadget?

monk 56

I have two favourite gadgets, one is a fake fish tank that has jelly fish, i'm disabled and real fish need caring for, video below:-

The other gadget i have is a Lord of the rings holographic image chamber, shown below on link:-

http://www.optigone..../promotions.htm

An idea of how weird they are is on video below:-

[media=]

So what is your favourite gadgets?

Edited by monk 56
  • Like 1

Not sure this counts as a gadget.......( and I am 47 )

• Like 2

Not sure this counts as a gadget.......( and I am 47 )

[media=]

[/media]

Awesome! Great video! Hubby had a Wild Willie he ran the crap out of years ago.

Daughter is the R/C vehicle girl in the family.

• Like 1

The jellyfish tank is cool.

• Like 1

Hi StarMountainKid,

I'm pleased you like the fake fishtank, the lid has LED's in it that can be put on random or sticks to one colour, i think video below is set on blue!

Obviously i don't have the money now to buy gadgets, it was a present from a relative!

Hi Sakari,

No need to say sorry about your toy fetish, many men have them, including myself ha ha!

Does your better half roll her eyes at them ha ha! I must admit i like weird toys, like the one below:-

[media=]

[/media]

I have noted that QuiteContrary loves her Hubby toys, which is unusual, usaully they think we are mad!

Is that a picture of you under your name? The picture is small but the bike looks like a Harley-Davidson....perhaps you like big male toys ha ha?

I have a buddy that i have known for 40 years, he loves his toys, like model steam railway engines:-

http://www.hornby.co...am-locomotives/

His name is Lynsey Collier, he just can't help himself, he has opened a steam museum ha ha....his wife rolls her eyes every day with him ha ha!

http://www.walthamst...emuseum.org.uk/

Wives know they can lose their men to toys ha ha!

l

Edited by monk 56
  • Like 1

No need to say sorry about your toy fetish, many men have them, including myself ha ha!

So do women :)

Does your better half roll her eyes at them ha ha!

Not really, only if I want to spend money on a broken part.

Is that a picture of you under your name? The picture is small but the bike looks like a Harley-Davidson....perhaps you like big male toys ha ha?

Yes, that is me. The bike was my second wife, although my wife loved going for rides also. Had to sell it to pay rent a year ago during some rough times. I am hoping and praying some day, we can get another one.

• Like 1

I have noted that QuiteContrary loves her Hubby toys, which is unusual, usaully they think we are mad!

Haha! I just love to learn things and my husband has always had lots of "toys" and interests. I spent our first two years (before marriage) helping build a dune buggy from a VW and putting a standard transmission in his '74 Nova (automatic). Hours and hours up to my elbows in grease wearing his old flannel shirts. Never wanted to be a mechanic but he was a good teacher and I like learning about things I have no idea about. The routine hasn't stopped in over 30 years. I figured years ago I could complain or join him. I've chosen to join him, it's much more fun!

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 1

Hi Sakari,

I hope you get another bike soon!

Hi QuiteContrary,

All this talk about boys and toys and long suffering wives reminded me of an old English film called "Genevieve", i know humour is slightly different around the world but i found it very funny, small clip of film below:-

You know boys with car racing bets ha ha!

• Like 1

Hi Sakari,

Obviously this thread has gone off topic, but at least it is my topic, i love your web-site about your "Wolf", i'm so sorry he has now died, lets create humour to get over loss, he had an ancient pedigree Ha Ha!

Can we create humour in Comedy, a bit like how the opposite makes us fall in love, it will help us in our loss, but is only a comedy play!

Lets just say our dogs lived in the next house to each other, we know how fathers act about girl children...this will be funny, please play, it is only in fun!

My notice would be " I have seen your wolf's bulging eyes on my English Rose. she is an aristocrat Dalmatian, please keep your dog under control! Ha ha!

Picture of my female below....note she is an Aristocrat and an English Rose.....she doesn't want your dog's attention....keep your dog under control....please note my humour!

However my female is a sweetheart ha ha! Note Male thing ha ha!

http://2012forum.com...=7098&mode=view

Please play the comedy game, it helps us both with our loss...note break the rules being funny, i'm with you all the way ha ha!

Edited by monk 56