Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Paranoid Android

Game of Thrones

2,409 posts in this topic

Bama13
21 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

All I want now is "the winds of winter". 

I don't like that Jons story was essentially for nothing. Him being the son of Rhaegar was pretty much irrelevant in the end.

I did however like that Sansa became queen. Turns out she was right not to trust Danny. Afterall she had quite a lot  of experience dealing with crazy people. (Cersei, Joffrey, Littlefinger, Ramsey etc)

I wanted Sansa to die. She started this whole mess by telling Joffrey about Ned's decision to send his children back home for their safety. Then she told Tyrion who Jon's real parents were, even though he swore her to silence.

Noteverythingisaconspiracy
5 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

The end stunk! when the dragon queen was killed :)

So they should just let her get away with killing tens of thousands of innocent people and burning a city that had surrendered ? :wacko:

2 hours ago, Bama13 said:

I wanted Sansa to die. She started this whole mess by telling Joffrey about Ned's decision to send his children back home for their safety. Then she told Tyrion who Jon's real parents were, even though he swore her to silence.

She certainly started out as a very naive and stupid girl, but she learned from her mistakes. As for telling who Jons parents were, she did it because she thought he would be the better ruler. She was right about that.

I guess we all have different opinions on whether she was justified in doing it. One of G. R.R. Martin's hallmarks is that his characters are complicated and not just plain heroic or evil.

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 1

Captain Risky

My life feels so empty now...

F3SS
23 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

My life feels so empty now...

It's gonna be alright man but I really do feel like the future of tv is going to be boring. It probably won't be but I can't imagine another show consuming so much of our lives again. The conversations, debates, the theories. It really was everywhere.

• Thanks 1

Danny broke the wheel so they made sure the new king had two........

I'll show myself out.

• Haha 3

Alchopwn

The ending of GoT was very hamfisted.  HBO has a long history of screwing up endings.

ExpandMyMind
20 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

The ending of GoT was very hamfisted.  HBO has a long history of screwing up endings.

Which endings?

Astra.
1 hour ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Which endings?

For starters,,,,we waited for the ending for a ridiculous amount of time.

It could have been better as far as I am concerned. It was the BS ending watching Jon Snow (weak roll IMO he had played for the last few eps).....as in heading North (for one example) with the Wildings (err! what for?).... when he probably should have been burnt alive by Drogan for killing his mother which he had deserved. 

And whats with  Arya heading East on some ship?.....well, we'll never know will we ?

Nope, there were so many holes and gaps in the story line  (as in it's ending) we will never know. Basically, it was a HUGE disappointment.

In fact 'CRAP' ending jumps to mind. 

Edited by Astra.