Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Game of Thrones

Paranoid Android

1 hour ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

That raises the question of how he knows how much............ Snow........ Jon have. 

Maybe he have seen Jon when he was Stark naked ? :whistle:

Lol Stark Naked.

Edited by ExpandMyMind

Here is also a fun link for everyone. http://www.imdb.com/list/ls076752033/

This is a list of every actor by the most screen time on the show.  John Snow is now #1!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rinna said:

Thanks, everything has been fine, just got a bit caught up. Also, scroll up, I added a bit about Bran already having a vision of this event. 

Good to know that all is fine. Wow, well it seems that there just might be something else going on with Bran and these weird visions. I hope we get to see him a bit more in the next episode, and things become a little clearer as to what he's all about..since becoming the three-eyed Raven.

• Like 1

Just now, Rinna said:

Here is also a fun link for everyone. http://www.imdb.com/list/ls076752033/

This is a list of every actor by the most screen time on the show.  John Snow is now #1!

Ahhh, but what you might not know about IMDB and TV show production in genera (I know, I'm sad and pathetic for knowing this, mainly due to the fact that I've seen around 90% of great shows aired), is that actors have in their contracts conditions that make sure they are credited for all episodes of a TV series, even if they aren't a series regular. (It differs depending on how popular the actor is).

5 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Lol Stark Naked.

As some people might allready know I am not the kind of person to let a good pun go unused.:P

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Astra. said:

So is Sam and his little family heading back to Winterfell now to see Jon concerning things that he knows ?...

If they are heading in that direction, it's probably not the most ideal place to be, as far as their safety is concerned.  

I think that what both he and Bran know concerning Jon will come into play in the finale. Just a guess but it seems to make sense.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Rinna said:

Other fans have speculated about the Night's King knowing about the Dragons, and even have gone as far as to point out he brought 3 spears for the 3 Dragons.

jYdpFxAcbsytxHLqCFz8C15S_Z6G2bx-6vFQe_o5

EDIT:

Another reddit user was able to prove that in Bran's vision he saw the army in this exact spot before Jon and his crew even arrived. This is the screencap of it:

4Qxyckm.jpg

This would be cool, but it would require the writers, who have been a bit ****ty since departing from the source material, having almost Bran-like foresight.

Just now, ExpandMyMind said:

This would be cool, but it would require the writers, who have been a bit ****ty since departing from the source material, having almost Bran-like foresight.

Yeahhh..is it sad to say I don't believe in the writers enough to believe they thought this much out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I think that what both he and Bran know concerning Jon will come intp [lay in the finale. Just a guess but it seems to make sense.

Its a tough call. I think both Horn Hill, Dragonstone, Winterfell and Castle Black are possible destinations for Sam. He will probably visit more than one of them eventually, but as to which one is first I have no idea. 

I don't remember if Sam even knows that Jon is King in the North now ?

3 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Its a tough call. I think both Horn Hill, Dragonstone, Winterfell and Castle Black are possible destinations for Sam. He will probably visit more than one of them eventually, but as to which one is first I have no idea. 

I don't remember if Sam even knows that Jon is King in the North now ?

The thing is, from a writer's perspective, if he were to not have a major part in the story regarding what he has learned (Rhaegar's annulment). it would mean the time spent on his journey has been wasted. I highly doubt that is the case and I really hope I'm not wrong.

Edited by ExpandMyMind

47 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I think that what both he and Bran know concerning Jon will come into play in the finale. Just a guess but it seems to make sense.

I think they see bits and pieces and the future isn't set regardless. Just guessing

• Like 1

BTW, I am watching the episode again and it is even better the second time but I think Jon has a bit of mystical power as well.  The Night's King stares at him like no one else and he said "A raven is flying to Dragon Stone." as if he knew it was happening.   He was brought back from the dead so....

1 hour ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Ahhh, but what you might not know about IMDB and TV show production in genera (I know, I'm sad and pathetic for knowing this, mainly due to the fact that I've seen around 90% of great shows aired), is that actors have in their contracts conditions that make sure they are credited for all episodes of a TV series, even if they aren't a series regular. (It differs depending on how popular the actor is).

The person who made that list went through scene-by-scene with a stop-watch to record the actual screen time, so its not just by episode credits.

If anything, it will be interesting to see what the look on Jon's face will be, once the cat is let out of the bag. It will certainly turn things up side down on it's head for a while.

Even so, I can't help but wonder if slimy Littlefinger knows something about Jon being Rhaegar's son.

1502074994-game-of-thrones-littlefinger.gif

And, how would they go about proving Jons paternity, in relation to who he's father is. As there was certainly no DNA testing back then. Indeed, things should start getting very interesting once Sam and Jon come together. 

Edited by Astra.
  • Like 1

The thing is, from a writer's perspective, if he were to not have a major part in the story regarding what he has learned (Rhaegar's annulment). it would mean the time spent on his journey has been wasted. I highly doubt that is the case and I really hope I'm not wrong.

But Sam doesn't know anything about the annulment, Gilly knows. Sam wasn't listening when Gilly read it. Plus, it won't be a complete waste, Sam took all of the books on the Night King and the Others with him.

7 minutes ago, Odin11 said:

The person who made that list went through scene-by-scene with a stop-watch to record the actual screen time, so its not just by episode credits.

Ah, but that's not actually the way they determine it. For one thing, it's crowdsourced (there are many people doing that job).

Wait, no, ****off, you mother-dragon-****ing ********, you must be kidding :D The stopwatch comment brings to the light your deception. ****er lol. You had me for a minute.

Just figured out why human riders are needed on dragons.  When the Night;s king threw a spear at Drogon she turned him, he didn't know it was coming, she did and she has done it before.   Viserion had no rider and so no one watching and took one for a kill.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Astra. said:

If anything, it will be interesting to see what the look on Jon's face will be, once the cat is let out of the bag. It will certainly turn things up side down on it's head for a while.

Even so, I can't help but wonder if slimy Littlefinger knows something about Jon being Rhaegar's son.

1502074994-game-of-thrones-littlefinger.gif

And, how they would go about proving Jons paternity, in relation to who he's father is. As there was certainly no DNA testing back then. Indeed, things should start getting very interesting once Sam and Jon come together. 

First, you deserve all the likes ever for posting the best Littlefinger gif ever. And also, I think the whole point of  Sam's storyline this season is (thank you Gilly) that he has actual, documented proof of Jon's lineage. 

We'll see, I'm guessing next week.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Merc14 said:

Just figured out why human riders are needed on dragons.  When the Night;s king through a spear at Drogon she turned him, he didn't know it was coming,   Viserion had no rider and so no one watching

Yeah, a rider could make all the difference.

12 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Just figured out why human riders are needed on dragons.  When the Night;s king through a spear at Drogon she turned him, he didn't know it was coming,   Viserion had no rider and so no one watching

I think their mother also needs to get cracking, and make some extra protective armour for her remaining children next time. 

Just to add...like some type of strong dragon vest. Gendry is good working with steal and metals...yes! I know it's far fetched...but.. :D

Edited by Astra.
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Astra. said:

I think their mother also needs to get cracking, and make some extra protective armour for her remaining children next time. 

Just to add...like some type of strong dragon vest. Gendry is good working with steal and metals...yes! I know it's far fetched...but.. :D

Agreed.  Not sure they, they being the dragons, would allow it but yes, some plate armor would help.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Ah, but that's not actually the way they determine it. For one thing, it's crowdsourced (there are many people doing that job).

Wait, no, ****off, you mother-dragon-****ing ********, you must be kidding :D The stopwatch comment brings to the light your deception. ****er lol. You had me for a minute.

http://www.imdb.com/list/ls076752033/

Sadly I'm not joking, someone with no life actually went through and recorded each persons time with a iphone stop watch.

From the link:

Obviously, all numbers are estimates; your measurements may vary. Mine were taken by watching through scene-by-scene at normal speed with an iPhone stop-watch and rounding to the nearest quarter of a minute.

Edited by Odin11

25 minutes ago, Odin11 said:

http://www.imdb.com/list/ls076752033/

Sadly I'm not joking, someone with no life actually went through and recorded each persons time with a iphone stop watch.

From the link:

Suspension of belief is a requirement to watch these last two seasons. Gendry running back to the wall, Dany getting the message and rescuing the boys before they froze?  Absolutely impossible, so not even questioning it.  Not worth thinking about as there is absolutely no way to translate those books into a TV series unless you spend a billion dollars on empty BS time, literally.    

Peter Jackson took three epic movies, that cost hundreds of millions each, to bring "The Lord of the Rings" to life and just one of those books is bigger than the whole trilogy.    I think those folks are being ridiculous.  Suspend reality and enjoy,

I've watched twice and the acting/directing is more incredible the second time.  Nothing better on TV or the movies (and I see them all) so incredible stuff IMHO.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Agreed.  Not sure they, they being the dragons, would allow it but yes, some plate armor would help.

True, the dragons would not likely be impressed. Maybe something very light weight. (steel) btw not steal..my spelling sux sometimes :rolleyes:..

8 minutes ago, Astra. said:

True, the dragons would not likely be impressed. Maybe something very light weight. (steel) btw not steal..my spelling sux sometimes :rolleyes:..

I have no idea and I have seen art with the Dragons of old in armor so you are NOT wrong.  I just see these things as cats, kind of, and owning four rescues I know that we are barley in control and they decide what they are going to do, especially the Maine Coon types .  

BUT, I think there is zero argument that Dany and the dragons are linked at a mother-child level which is awesome, and terrifying, and I think the whole story changed when that monster killed her "child".   

• Like 2

• The topic was unpinned