Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Game of Thrones

Paranoid Android

I had a bad cold and was stuck in the house all day in the "isolation ward". so I was looking forward to TGOT all day only to get the bad news. :td:

• Like 1

Ah, psht! So that's why.. I was looking forward to watching it last night! So disappointed. I'll be away next week and won't be able to watch it until I get back now. :(

I guess i'll get over it though. haha

HBO is airing it's bio of "Liberace" starring Michael Douglas and Matt Damon in that time slot.

I won't be watching.

Not quite the same is it..

Finally!!!! This should be good!

The red wedding. HS, that was worse than the book.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

Well, they couldn't have done that scene better, IMHO. Horrible, brutal, depressing and pure GRRM. I think this was one of the best of the series and the acting gets only better. I'm going to watch this one a few times. So many story lines started and so many ended... well, remember, death is a guess in GRRM's world. So glad Sam is getting the respect an Bran's story is finally taking off. Arya will always be my favorite but we'll have to wait a while for that story, which is awesome. Worst thing is only one bloody show left.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

...........no words .....I cannot.......process .....

• Like 1

My daughter has read all the books so nothing is a surprize to me. I'm actually rather glad I knew in this case as I was ready for it....shocking to see it done so brutally though.

• Like 2

Indeed

Walder Frey is now everyone's "Most hated!" character.

:passifier: I am not sure I can cope with the last episode. :no: Winters coming...

An amazing end to an amazing episode. I knew also what was coming, and it was just.... brutal. I wonder how my brother's going. I'll message him tomorrow to see if he's seen it yet and (more importantly) what he thought of it. He has no idea what's coming. I hope he doesn't get tipped off by internet chatter about what's coming. He's very busy though, so he may be behind (last week I spoke to him about last week's cancellation, and he said he was still two episodes behind).

One grievance I must address, however, I'm sure I've been sent subliminal messages by the episode to drone me out of my time - I cannot believe that this was 52+ minutes! 22 minutes, maybe. They must have brainwashed me, that's the only explanation for where the time went.

Edited by Paranoid Android
  • Like 1

Tied with Joffrey in my opinion.

• Like 3

It really was brutal, even by GOT standards. Next week should be jjust as interestung althiugh, sadly, it will be the final show of the season.

It really was brutal, even by GOT standards. Next week should be jjust as interestung althiugh, sadly, it will be the final show of the season.

Will the other shoe drop or will they hold that for next season?

They seem to have a pattern of blowing everything up in the second to last episode and then the final episode is dealing with the aftermath.

Poor Arya is going to have so many names to keep track of she'll need to start a list.

Will the other shoe drop or will they hold that for next season?

They seem to have a pattern of blowing everything up in the second to last episode and then the final episode is dealing with the aftermath.

Poor Arya is going to have so many names to keep track of she'll need to start a list.

I was thinking the same thing but I am really hoping you know who gets it this season.

I have a feeling:

it will happen this season. Considering the Red Woman's prophecy, it would be illogical to keep it unanswered for 9 months of off-season. The season break would kill the momentum and any care the casual viewer would have in that particular story arc

Edited by Paranoid Android

Just curious, how many GOT fans would want one of these "dire wolves" ? The qualifier being, price is no object.

Shaggy dog FTW!!!

Edit: Apparently we aren't alone, check out this thread for your own Dire wolf.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=248950&st=0&p=4798930&hl=+dire%20+wolfentry4798930

Edited by Merc14

Quality episode.. worth waiting an extra week for, but I wasn't expecting that.

Game of Thrones: If you start to like a character, they're already dead.

Be interesting to see if the shock of the Red Wedding by those not expecting it will cause a dip in ratings. Heard a few people who have said they're not going to watch GoT anymore because they no longer feel invested in the story anymore.

Please tell me all the characters we hate the most DIE horribly at some point ?

Game of Thrones: If you start to like a character, they're already dead.

Be interesting to see if the shock of the Red Wedding by those not expecting it will cause a dip in ratings. Heard a few people who have said they're not going to watch GoT anymore because they no longer feel invested in the story anymore.

Seriously ?

Well its true ,many people want to see Ned Stark avenged . I personally cannot take the death of ___ ______,but there's so much more ,and we still have Jon and Arya .

It's far from over ,or not being invested ,unless you have never read a book and have the attention span of a gnat

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked
  • The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned