Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sara Brightman’s Space Trip Under Question

Waspie_Dwarf

Sarah Brightman’s Space Trip Under Question – Roscosmos

KOROLYOV, Moscow region, March 16 (RIA Novosti) – Russia’s space agency Roscosmos and NASA may opt against sending music star Sarah Brightman to the International Space Station (ISS) in 2015, Russian agency’s head Vladimir Popovkin said on Saturday.

Brightman’s trip to orbit depends on the duration of the 2015 visiting flight to the ISS, Popovkin told journalists.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Like 1

Fair enough, if we can't get her into Space, surely there must be somewhere she can go where we can't hear the awful noise she makes!

"In space - no one can you hear you wail like a castrated mongoose!"

• Like 4

Is the problem that they're also promising they'll bring her back?

• Like 2

They said nothing about her getting a refund...so thats how these space agencies get their funding

Aw i wanna go to space

If you can find $30 million then you can.

Poor Sarah... gets no respect around here. ^_^

As she has earned enough from her record sales to be able to afford a $30 million ticket to the space station I don't suppose she cares one iota what people on this website think about her or her music.

As she has earned enough from her record sales to be able to afford a $30 million ticket to the space station I don't suppose she cares one iota what people on this website think about her or her music.

Wow, I had no idea she had that much money. She must have at least twice that in the bank.

Ah if I had the money I would do the same. Besides, it helps offset the space budget.

Sarah Brightman: my countdown to being a real Starship Trooper

Sarah Brightman, the singer, has spoken of her preparations to go into orbit when she blasts off as a space tourist onboard a Russian rocket.

It is the most exclusive holiday trip in the world – or, to be more precise, out of this world - and Sarah Brightman is booked on it.

But the singer’s attempt to join the select group of space tourists to rocket into orbit on a Russian spaceship has been criticised as a publicity stunt and has been dogged by rumours that it could be cancelled altogether.

Now, the 52-year-old singer, who found fame with the song I lost my heart to a Starship Trooper, has insisted she remains confident the trip will go ahead and that her preparations are going along as planned.

arrow3.gifRead more...