Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Thief Thrown Into Freezer!

Eldorado

"A grandad chased down a shop thief and dumped him in a chest freezer along with frozen pizzas until police arrived.

Mick Hegney, 53, spotted Romanian Ioan Constatint, 37, snatch a woman’s purse while at the supermarket. Mick said: “When I saw him slip the purse into his coat, that was it. “I asked him what he thought he was doing and he tried to give it to me. “I chased him, grabbed him by the lapels, pushed him into the freezer and told him to keep still.”"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/grandad-puts-shop-thief-freezer-1764435

:)

• Like 2

lol, there's more than one way to catch a thief and hold him.

• Like 1

When I was in primary school my teacher asked another student and I to go and get some books from another class. On the way we waked past the bike lockup area, a caged area that gets locked up during the day. But someone had forgotten to lock it up this time.

I noticed an older kid walking around the bikes with bolt-cutters, then seen him start chopping at one of the bikes locks. So I ran up and closed the gate and locked the padlock! Then ran and told the teacher haha.

Came back with the teacher as he was trying to cut the fence to get out. A few teachers stood around until the police came and took him away.

Later on I heard the parent of that kid was complaining that his sons was locked in, apparently he would overlook that his son was a thief or just didn't care.

• Like 1

Well, that's just cold. :w00t:

• Like 1