Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Elvis Vanish on Aug.16,1977

Shadow SON

Elvis career 13 years Hoover watched him. What you do in the housen the child will follow the parents ways. The Elvis (What Happened) wasn't banned, the Elvis Top Secret book was Banned. Very Graphic I say so myself. I wounder anybody else has the book. I got It. In 1990 Tabloid Nat'l Enquier mag. said he had a gay relationship with Nick Adams. I say he did. The federal edition book 1991 show he went both ways!!! Who knows what Elvis' dealings with the gov't. Now with Parker. He's part of the mafia of Vagas. To get ridof parker & vagas mafia he has to die. He goes under the witness protection

program that Hoover gave him an exit out!!! OK fans of Elvis be carefull when jumping over the fence. You might be jumping on your own FAMILY!!! OK fans of Elvis remember the movie Kissing Cousins. He did it two years later!!!!!! Now fans of Elvis The book of (Return to Sender) the secret son of Elvis is more facts than fiction inside the book!!! The family name is STAN LONG in the book!!! The president NIXON said he was a good o country boy. He was horny told down in Tupelo,Miss when he was a teenager!!! He did wear GLASSES at ten years old when he was a child. Ok fans of Elvis Hoover had to cover up a mistake on Elvis' BLOOD LINE. She got PREGNANT!!! Check your history Elvis fans when did the Family name shifted from PRESSLEY to PRESLEY in North Carolina???? Check your time zone in history in the 1700's Elvis fans. Now the problem when he jumped on family he jumped on one of the original 13 colonies THE HASTINGS CLAN!!!!! That's a Proud name in England & the LONGS. Hoover covered it up in 1966 later part when Tricky Dick got in office of Presidency. I bet any money that Hoover had something Tricky Dick already before he sat in office!!!! Hoover can't get ridof of the case, but he can GAG ORDER by a signing off on the president!!!! I talked to trucker from Missouri (SHOW ME STATE) they call themselves. He looked at me that's all i'm going to say to you Elvis fans. This trucker said something about how Elvis acted talking to himself, going crazy with guns, Etc. I ask this trucker it sounds like paranoir or something??? He said maybe!!! Now Ok Elvis fans he was taken 14 perscription drugs!!! Now fans of Elvis a new drug for paranoir came out in the 1960's HALDEL drug came into town. FDA trial drug. Side effect (It makes you overweight)!!! Now with Elvis' episodes behind the scenes that no people know about he needs the drug to relax his brain, because of the problem of jumping on clan member before!!! Now OK fans of Elvis Everybody says they have a child from Elvis in the 1980's to Present!!! Their's a catch fans of Elvis!!!! You have to have BIRTHMARKS on BOTHS HANDS to call yourself the FIRSTBORN, and show the marks fans!!!! Now the gent you believe is Elvis JR. Go to the web site of him. See his friends pictures. Especially WAYNE NEWTON & HIM!!! In the old days Wayne Newton wasn't GAY yet!!! We now know he is now gay!!! Ok fans of Elvis Elvis showed his Birthmarks on his LEFT HAND when he stretched out in the movie JAIL HOUSE ROCK!!! The center is blocked by the flash, but the edges shows the three points on his BIRTHMARKS on his left hand!!! Remember Elvis Fans Elvis is JEWISH by BLOOD ancestry!!! I believe in why hide it show!!! I went down to graceland on 12-27-2011!!! The people who notice me was the BLACKS!!! I wasn't wearing NO MAKE-UP Elvis fans!!! I WAS DRESSED ALL IN BLACK!!! It's funny who you meet in your time!!! Their was a gent from Yorkshire,England!!! He was SCOTTLAND YARDS(METRO POLICE). I forgot to tell you Elvis Fans I SMOKE CIGARS!!! Scottland Yards was p***ed off I wasn't wearing my bodypierce earings. He wanted be like PAT BOONE!!! What shocked him the most was I can sing both ways. MY DENTURES ON TOP ONLY WITH, OR WITHOUT them singing the HOUND DOG song!!! Remember Elvis fans I SMOKE CIGARS!!!!!!! Now who want to be Elvis they do surgery on their VOCALS, and slap all that crap of make-up to look like Elvis!!!! Scottland Yards said I Look TOO REALISTIC without the make-up!!! Elvis fans check yourself at Graceland, and talk to one security parking attendent who I showed the BIRTHMARKS on 12-27-2011!!!! P.S. I forgot tell you fans Elvis lost his top teeth towards his later years!!! Check it out in the pictures,albums,Etc. His tops are white, and bottom are brown!!! Remember he is a smoker!!!! Signing off SHADOW SON

I'm sorry but that's a little hard to read and understand.

• Like 2

Holy wall of text batman!! i think you underestimate the value of a paragraph ^^

• Like 3

Ah come on people! If you read it backwards it makes perfect sense. Allow me to translate.....

Hoover was the real dad of Elvis. Elvis is still alive and still smokes cigars. The whole Presely family are aliens. Bigfoot is the twin brother of Elvis, who really never died at birth. JFK was really assasinated by Elvis. Elvis took a trip to the moon and stayed there in a secret government space facility after his suppossed death, because he made a deal with Nixon. Elvis could never really sing, but he made all of us think he could with his alien psychic abilities. Elvis likes to run up to people, jump on them and laugh like a manic about it, therefore he had to take drugs to stay sane. Elvis is now Santa Claus, but doesn't give a crap about giving gifts.

Phew! Yeah that was real brain teaser, but I managed to figure it out.

Anyway, thank ya, ah thank ya very much..........

• Like 4

Ah come on people! If you read it backwards it makes perfect sense. Allow me to translate.....

Hoover was the real dad of Elvis. Elvis is still alive and still smokes cigars. The whole Presely family are aliens. Bigfoot is the twin brother of Elvis, who really never died at birth. JFK was really assasinated by Elvis. Elvis took a trip to the moon and stayed there in a secret government space facility after his suppossed death, because he made a deal with Nixon. Elvis could never really sing, but he made all of us think he could with his alien psychic abilities. Elvis likes to run up to people, jump on them and laugh like a manic about it, therefore he had to take drugs to stay sane. Elvis is now Santa Claus, but doesn't give a crap about giving gifts.

Phew! Yeah that was real brain teaser, but I managed to figure it out.

Anyway, thank ya, ah thank ya very much..........

...it all makes perfect sense now.... damn you elvis *shakes fist*

Edited by Iron_Lotus
  • Like 2

Elvis career 13 years Hoover watched him. What you do in the housen the child will follow the parents ways. The Elvis (What Happened) wasn't banned, the Elvis Top Secret book was Banned. Very Graphic I say so myself. I wounder anybody else has the book. I got It. In 1990 Tabloid Nat'l Enquier mag. said he had a gay relationship with Nick Adams. I say he did. The federal edition book 1991 show he went both ways!!! Who knows what Elvis' dealings with the gov't. Now with Parker. He's part of the mafia of Vagas. To get ridof parker & vagas mafia he has to die. He goes under the witness protection

program that Hoover gave him an exit out!!! OK fans of Elvis be carefull when jumping over the fence. You might be jumping on your own FAMILY!!! OK fans of Elvis remember the movie Kissing Cousins. He did it two years later!!!!!! Now fans of Elvis The book of (Return to Sender) the secret son of Elvis is more facts than fiction inside the book!!! The family name is STAN LONG in the book!!! The president NIXON said he was a good o country boy. He was horny told down in Tupelo,Miss when he was a teenager!!! He did wear GLASSES at ten years old when he was a child. Ok fans of Elvis Hoover had to cover up a mistake on Elvis' BLOOD LINE. She got PREGNANT!!! Check your history Elvis fans when did the Family name shifted from PRESSLEY to PRESLEY in North Carolina???? Check your time zone in history in the 1700's Elvis fans. Now the problem when he jumped on family he jumped on one of the original 13 colonies THE HASTINGS CLAN!!!!! That's a Proud name in England & the LONGS. Hoover covered it up in 1966 later part when Tricky Dick got in office of Presidency. I bet any money that Hoover had something Tricky Dick already before he sat in office!!!! Hoover can't get ridof of the case, but he can GAG ORDER by a signing off on the president!!!! I talked to trucker from Missouri (SHOW ME STATE) they call themselves. He looked at me that's all i'm going to say to you Elvis fans. This trucker said something about how Elvis acted talking to himself, going crazy with guns, Etc. I ask this trucker it sounds like paranoir or something??? He said maybe!!! Now Ok Elvis fans he was taken 14 perscription drugs!!! Now fans of Elvis a new drug for paranoir came out in the 1960's HALDEL drug came into town. FDA trial drug. Side effect (It makes you overweight)!!! Now with Elvis' episodes behind the scenes that no people know about he needs the drug to relax his brain, because of the problem of jumping on clan member before!!! Now OK fans of Elvis Everybody says they have a child from Elvis in the 1980's to Present!!! Their's a catch fans of Elvis!!!! You have to have BIRTHMARKS on BOTHS HANDS to call yourself the FIRSTBORN, and show the marks fans!!!! Now the gent you believe is Elvis JR. Go to the web site of him. See his friends pictures. Especially WAYNE NEWTON & HIM!!! In the old days Wayne Newton wasn't GAY yet!!! We now know he is now gay!!! Ok fans of Elvis Elvis showed his Birthmarks on his LEFT HAND when he stretched out in the movie JAIL HOUSE ROCK!!! The center is blocked by the flash, but the edges shows the three points on his BIRTHMARKS on his left hand!!! Remember Elvis Fans Elvis is JEWISH by BLOOD ancestry!!! I believe in why hide it show!!! I went down to graceland on 12-27-2011!!! The people who notice me was the BLACKS!!! I wasn't wearing NO MAKE-UP Elvis fans!!! I WAS DRESSED ALL IN BLACK!!! It's funny who you meet in your time!!! Their was a gent from Yorkshire,England!!! He was SCOTTLAND YARDS(METRO POLICE). I forgot to tell you Elvis Fans I SMOKE CIGARS!!! Scottland Yards was p***ed off I wasn't wearing my bodypierce earings. He wanted be like PAT BOONE!!! What shocked him the most was I can sing both ways. MY DENTURES ON TOP ONLY WITH, OR WITHOUT them singing the HOUND DOG song!!! Remember Elvis fans I SMOKE CIGARS!!!!!!! Now who want to be Elvis they do surgery on their VOCALS, and slap all that crap of make-up to look like Elvis!!!! Scottland Yards said I Look TOO REALISTIC without the make-up!!! Elvis fans check yourself at Graceland, and talk to one security parking attendent who I showed the BIRTHMARKS on 12-27-2011!!!! P.S. I forgot tell you fans Elvis lost his top teeth towards his later years!!! Check it out in the pictures,albums,Etc. His tops are white, and bottom are brown!!! Remember he is a smoker!!!! Signing off SHADOW SON

How many leprechauns did you spend St Patrick's Day with..... :tu:

• Like 2

I love posts with random ALL CAPS as if the person's left pinky got twitchy and pressed the caps lock when it wasn't meant to be touched. ;)

Thank you for your translation, Purifier. Whatever would we do WITHOUT you?

• Like 2